1977 20 2016-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AYA74
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2002713 ft
  • >>>
Singapore

I know that DJI Ken will say he already told us he doesn't have the information but I still hope that he or someone else in DJI (Ed?) could inform those who pre-ordered from Apple whether we can still hope to receive our Mavics during this month or if it is very much likely to be further delayed. Not knowing is bothersome. If at least we knew, then we could just stop asking and checking for updates and just wait the expected date. Thank you for your consideration of those who believed that Apple was THE partner of choice of DJI for selling the Mavic.

2016-11-9
Use props
brightlights200
lvl.2

My Apple UK order from 01/10 still shows as November but who knows if that will stay the same, I'm seriously thinking of cancelling now & let someone else get bumped up the queue as this is such a bad joke.
I also ordered from Amazon UK as a back up & they have changed in the last few days to No estimated delivery date.

I can't understand why thier partner Apple cannot tell us if they still will be shipping as expected or at least give us a timeline for a delay, this is the real frustrating point as if you contact Apple they say that DJI has not told them of any delays.

PLEASE DJI give us an answer, not for an individuals order but just to Apple by Country?.
2016-11-9
Use props
fans12e4adc1
lvl.2
Singapore

I want to know this too!! Getting frustrated!!!
2016-11-9
Use props
AYA74
lvl.3
  • >>>
Singapore

Everyone who ordered from Apple, please raise your concern here. Those who ordered from DJI directly managed to get an explanation. They will be delivered within 7 to 8 weeks if they ordered prior to November 3. How about us who ordered from Apple? Will the first of us be delivered some units before end of this month?
2016-11-9
Use props
Dgonz0289
lvl.1

Best reply I got from someone at Apple was to expect it by mid November for people like myself who preordered on the 27th of Sep when it became available. I too still show "Processing Items" and "November" for shipping.
2016-11-9
Use props
imtomgreen
New

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2016-11-9
Use props
Apriliamgt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1155823 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Same here , ordered on the 27th and still nothing but a peep as to when dji are honouring apple orders.

I would of ordered direct if I'd known
2016-11-9
Use props
warrior200
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I ordered mine on the 5/10 from Apple uk and it says ships November, it would be great to know if dji have supplied Apple by country and the amount. I'm getting no information from Apple at all.
2016-11-9
Use props
fans4315cba9
lvl.2

United States

Here here!!!!! I'll jump on this thread
I really have loved the transparency of this company thus far
2016-11-9
Use props
stealle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21827 ft
United States

I already attempted to get this information by starting this thread http://forum.dji.com/thread-69986-1-1.html awhile back. Shortly thereafter DJI gave an update but neglected to be specific enough about online retailers such as Apple, BB, and Amazon Prime, leaving us in the dark. DJI is so vague with the information they provide. It seems like they are making their announcements to all customers, but there actions (shipping) seem as though they are only talking to DJI direct customer orders.

So yeah, I'd still like to have information about online retailer orders!
2016-11-9
Use props
markus9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 649551 ft
Spain

Unbelievable that there is neither information nor communication on this issue. I hope that raising our voices will move one or the other side to tell something more detailed.
2016-11-9
Use props
Dgonz0289
lvl.1

Update... Just saw a new authorization post to my paypal account just now from Apple so I'm assuming thats because they're getting ready to ship out.
2016-11-9
Use props
warrior200
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Dgonz0289 Posted at 2016-11-9 23:02
Update... Just saw a new authorization post to my paypal account just now from Apple so I'm assuming ...

My Paypal for Apple has disappeared altogether ain't a clue what's going on. I got on Apple chat and they said it's still going through.
2016-11-9
Use props
fans55df7cea
lvl.2

Apple UK have twice ring fenced the fumountboth of my orders, one order for 1 x Mavic & one order for 2x props & 3 x batteries only to release the mnies back to myself a few days later. On 08/11 I saw a pending charge from Apple UK for an amount of 16.80GBP which I queried with them & they have just replied by emal stating that is the money for my props from my second order.
So no idea if that means anything or not but fingers crossed for us all.

I have also opened a thread re DJI changing shipping from Air to Ground due to the new changes by IATA to  the shipping by Air of Danergous Goods being the Lipo batteires if you want to check it out
2016-11-9
Use props
fans64943f52
lvl.2

United States

For those thinking they can just "cancel" I have bad news....when I tried to cancel my order, I was told it was "in shipping"...yet it did not show that on my order status...just "processing". When I asked whether there was a timeline on the shipping...I just got a big runaround and no answers...and they still won't cancel the order. That was over 10 days ago.
2016-11-9
Use props
Ultraflight77
lvl.3
Flight distance : 881598 ft
United States

fans64943f52 Posted at 2016-11-9 20:18
For those thinking they can just "cancel" I have bad news....when I tried to cancel my order, I was  ...

Apple won't cancel the order,they will put a return lable in the package so once you receive it you can put a return lable on it and drop it at Fedex. Kinda dumb they would eat the shipping and return shipping charges even though they clearly haven't gotten them in yet. I have already tried to cancel. I will fly my p3a while I wait...
2016-11-9
Use props
Clone
lvl.3
Flight distance : 19406 ft
Hong Kong

My order status has just changed to "preparing for shipment". I ordered on 30 September
2016-11-9
Use props
fans12e4adc1
lvl.2

Still no comments from DJI
2016-11-9
Use props
AYA74
lvl.3
  • >>>
Singapore

My credit card has just been debited and my order status changed to "preparing for shipment"... Someone else in SG got the same today. Is it happening??? Anyone else?

IMG_0228.PNG
2016-11-10
Use props
Brightlights200
lvl.2

I contacted a Senior manager in Apple UK online customer service yesterday & he said sadly they do not have stock yet or a confirmed date to ship but he still believs it will be in November but unknown when.
At least he was honest & sounded dissapointed himself as they must be taking many complaints about this.
2016-11-10
Use props
imtomgreen
New

My order (made September 28th) moved from 'Processing' to 'Shipping to Store' on Friday November 11th. My order is for pick up in a California Apple Store. I hope this information help someone.
2016-11-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules