M600 PRO OUT!!!???
10571 198 2016-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans642094a2
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Jamie, I purchased my M600 less then 1 month ago and it has had less than 25min flight time. The biggest issue I had before purchasing was the portability and I made many enquiries as to any future changes to portability.

PLEASE tell me I can upgrade my M600 to the Pro with the changes to the folding props, removable landing gear and carry case. PLEASE.

Jay
2016-11-14
Use props
fans642094a2
lvl.1

Australia

Confirming I purchased my M600 on the 22nd October. It was faulty and my dealer arranged a warranty replacement for me before the issue was fixed. My M600 was flown for the first time on November 7th. It has less than 25min of flight time and has been flown twice.

I am very upset that this upgrade was not communicated as I would absolutely have not purchased my M600.

Please confirm ASAP how I can arrange an upgrade with my dealer.

Jay
2016-11-14
Use props
fans642094a2
lvl.1

Australia

P.R Posted at 2016-11-12 15:14
A trade In would be a great solution, I would be ok If I could trade in my M600 +A3 Pro, although I  ...

Any luck on this? I purchased my M600 18 days before the Pro was announced. After purchasing it I was grounded with bugs that were only eventually rectified 7 days before the Pro was launched. Needless to say, I'm fuming as with everyone else.

One of my biggest concerns with the M600 is the transport as I have a very specific transport requirement which would be categorically fixed with the M600 Pro.
2016-11-14
Use props
fans642094a2
lvl.1

Australia

bobo Posted at 2016-11-13 10:59
I think that would be a except-able solution to this. I also ordered thru Multicopter Warehouse on 9 ...

I have checked with my dealer and regardless of the fact I purchased only 3 weeks before the launch and was grounded until 1 week before the Pro Launch they have refused a refund or upgrade.

I hope you have better luck!

Jay
2016-11-14
Use props
fans642094a2
lvl.1

Australia

Krankie Posted at 2016-11-13 13:24
I asked them and this is the response with all names redacted out of respect.

"Dear X,

I purchased my M600 18 days before the Pro was launched and was grounded until 5 days before launch. My dealer is refusing a refund, exchange or paid upgrade so I'm very interested to hear your thoughts on how to successfully request concession from DJI.

Coming to you from Australia..

Jay
2016-11-14
Use props
Cymon66
lvl.2
  • >>>
Hong Kong

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-14 23:28
The question has been proposed and it's up do management to see if any kind of concession can be o ...

Okay Ken... thank you for proposing the question.  

Guys, we have to let them get back to us and see what they offer?
2016-11-15
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1135738 ft
Italy

Cymon66 Posted at 2016-11-15 12:02

Guys, we have to let them get back to us and  ...

Sure its a good think that it got to Management, I heard someone say that they won't trade in or replace.
But let's see what they come up with.

A new Assistant Version is out, and it seems that M600Pro is running on a newer Firmware then the M600.
2016-11-15
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Italy

Cymon66 Posted at 2016-11-15 12:02

Sure its a good think that it got to Management, I heard someone say that they won't trade in or replace.
But let's see what they come up with.

A new Assistant Version is out, and it seems that M600Pro is running on a newer Firmware then the M600.
2016-11-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cymon66 Posted at 2016-11-15 19:02

I just said that it's been inquired about, It may very well not be an option.
I think if it were an option they would have offered it from the start.
2016-11-15
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-15 10:47
I just said that it's been inquired about, It may very well not be an option.
I think if it were a ...

All I can say is I hope it is an option as I could see this turning in to a mess pretty quickly.  Between this thread and the ones on other drone sites, this seems to be an issue, and not a small one.  I personally would like my money back on the entire unit but would deal with just receiving everything included with the Pro for the $500 difference.   There is NO WAY I would have bought the M600 if I knew a Pro version was coming out 2 months later.   

If this M600 drone was a great product with no issues, I would by all means say, ok DJI is offering more here with the Pro, however simply put the M600 has been buggy from the start unlike many of their llaunches like the Phantom4.  Am I mad that they launched the Phantom 4 Pro?  Hell NO, good for them, it's a great upgrade with substantial improvements.  However the Phantom4 actually works great in its own right.  I've already listed my issues with this drone, however I will say the main issue I have, that is just inexcusable is the vibration issues.  I'm sorry but when you fly professionally for a living you have to have the smoothest shots possible. When you shoot tv shows,  you have to have the smoothest shots possible or you just aren't getting a call back in the future.  Due to the issues of Firmware, Bandwidth, and vibration,  I actually use my Inspire1Pro over my M600 GH4 combo.  It's incredibly unreliable even when I hook it up to just the X5 mount.  I am sure DJI is aware of the vibration problems, however I will be happy to post videos of the issue.  
I would also have been ecstatic to have waited for something to help us with portability, vibration, positioning, and Firmware,  if it meant paying an extra $500, you bet yah.  This is the no brainer for everyone.  On a final note, if DJI decides not to do the correct things here, does anyone know if Pay Pal will protect the purchase if filing a claim?  I sure as hell know I don't want to file a claim, but after reading the guidelines of PayPals return policy, it seems to fall under valid reasoning for return.  It's a faulty product that does not offer support in a normal manner, for example,  like phone support (for sales).    Since I imagine this would cost DJI pennies to appease their loyal fan base,  it seems like a no brainer to do the correct thing here and offer the upgrade for the same price.   We'll see I guess.
2016-11-15
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Krankie Posted at 2016-11-16 13:48
All I can say is I hope it is an option as I could see this turning in to a mess pretty quickly.   ...

If you are having vibration issues and everything is installed correctly, then please contact support and send it in for evaluation. It's under warranty so any issues it may have as long as there's no damage and everything is installed correctly then it would be a warranty repair.
2016-11-15
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-16 01:15
If you are having vibration issues and everything is installed correctly, then please contact supp ...

Ken there are many more issues then the vibration issues as reported.  If I send it in, I want it coming back as a M600 Pro
2016-11-15
Use props
fans642094a2
lvl.1

Australia

Krankie Posted at 2016-11-16 13:48
All I can say is I hope it is an option as I could see this turning in to a mess pretty quickly.   ...

Couldn't agree more and well posted. I'm furious - i absolutely would not have purchased my M600 had I known the Pro would be released some 18 days later which would categorically address everyone of my issues.
2016-11-16
Use props
shawn_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-10 00:51
What issues are you currently experiencing? The standard M600 would still be supported.

Supported? I've yet to get any "support" from DJI when I call or post on here. All I get when I call is a "we will talk to the engineers and call or email you back," which after at least a dozen calls, my inbox and voicemail are empty. When I post on here I get replies from users, not DJI.
We've got 2 M600s, LB, A3 and have only gotten the run around when we run into problems.
I wont waste time stating what has been said, but add me to the list.
2016-11-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Krankie Posted at 2016-11-16 15:48
Ken there are many more issues then the vibration issues as reported.  If I send it in, I want it  ...

All I can offer is send it in and they will evaluate the vibrations and whatever else you are experiencing and if anything abnormal is found they will repair your aircraft and send it back to you.
Honestly, I do not think they're will be any concessions as they would have announced something when the Pro was announced.
2016-11-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

fans642094a2 Posted at 2016-11-16 18:04
Couldn't agree more and well posted. I'm furious - i absolutely would not have purchased my M600 h ...

As posted in the previous post, if you are experiencing an issue, please contact support and send the aircraft in for evaluation.
I understand users are upset as a new product was announced, DJI is constantly innovating and new products will always be coming out.
2016-11-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

shawn_ Posted at 2016-11-16 22:32
Supported? I've yet to get any "support" from DJI when I call or post on here. All I get when I ca ...

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties with your aircraft. It's best to contact support and send the aircraft in for evaluation.
2016-11-16
Use props
shawn_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-16 09:03
I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties with your aircraft. It's best to contact support and s ...

Contact support? You fail to recognize the fundamental issues here. I have specific questions that nobody can answer. You want me to just send my M600 off because you guys cant answer my questions?

These are the types of replies that we're all frustrated with.

2016-11-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

shawn_ Posted at 2016-11-17 00:15
Contact support? You fail to recognize the fundamental issues here. I have specific questions that ...

I'm responding to users who are experiencing difficulties, you said you are having problems. If your product is having problems then you should send it in. If it has problems that can be sold with engineering advice then you did not state the problems.
I'm newly stepping into the thread, so when someone says their aircraft has problems and it seems like it wasn't able to get resolved then then only option is to send it in.

If you can write in detail everything you are experiencing that cannot be resolved by sending it in for repair, I will forward it on in an email to R&D.
2016-11-16
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

shawn_ Posted at 2016-11-16 11:15
Contact support? You fail to recognize the fundamental issues here. I have specific questions that ...

I don't think this will be taken seriously gentlemen.  I would say this will have to be a issue now with Pay Pal or your Credit Card Company.
After seeing Ken's post, and I realize your not the boss Ken, so this isn't aimed at you but rather at DJI.
So here is what seems to happen in these cases.  You can appeal this to one of the above.  If there are several people with the exact same complaint (and not necessarily even several)  then it should be covered under consumer protection laws especially if the item was faulty on arrival.  It also depends where you live.  Consumer Protection, for example is apparently taken more seriously in some countries.   So basically there seems to be quite a bit of firsthand evidence that this craft does not work as intended.  You likely won't get your money back for awhile,  and there will be a good bit of paperwork to fill out.  However the good news is, since there is documentation by SEVERAL people of the issues stated,  it is most likely that you will win any type of dispute.  PayPal is particularly good with protecting consumers with this type of thing in the USA.

NOTE--
I personally will give DJI a moment to at least respond to these issues that many people are having.  If only I could get hold of them!!!!  PLEASE DO THE RIGHT THING DJI
2016-11-16
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-16 12:25
I'm responding to users who are experiencing difficulties, you said you are having problems. If yo ...

Ken,
I seriously don't even know where I would begin on sending my unit in.  I've sent several smaller units in, however this drone is massive man.  I don't want to package the entire thing back up unless it's truly worth my while and ALL of the issues will be fixed, not just one.
2016-11-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Krankie Posted at 2016-11-17 03:12
Ken,
I seriously don't even know where I would begin on sending my unit in.  I've sent several sma ...

The shipping is covered so there's no expense to you.
And if you write a detailed list of actual issues that perform out of the specs of the aircraft and include it in your case# then they will repair all those issues.
2016-11-16
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
  • >>>
United States

Krankie Posted at 2016-11-17 03:08
I don't think this will be taken seriously gentlemen.  I would say this will have to be a issue no ...

And that is exactly what the warranty is for. Send it in for evaluation.
2016-11-16
Use props
gryzzly
lvl.2

United States

Ken and Jamie,

I bought the M600 around a month ago as well...so as you can imagine this is a bit frustrating.  According to my rough estimates, there are at least 1500-2000 dollars worth of extras with the pro model if we were to have to buy these things separately.  (A3 pro gps, hex charger, quick release legs, new props, and a case!)  All of that for only $500 more had I waited <30 days...  
Surely there is someone at DJI management that would recognize the need to reach out to us Original M600 owners and offer us a $500 upgrade option?

I realize you guys are fully aware of what we are saying, and we appreciate the responses you are offering.  That said, how high in the DJI management is this issue getting attention?  Is it being brought up to people that have the power to do something about it?

Thanks for listening to our rants.  I realize its probably frustrating for you guys too.  
2016-11-16
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Italy

I don't even get a answer anymore from DJI support about the A3 PRO Barometer Issue, and can someone tell what's up with that whining noise of the motors?  I hear that slightly and not as much as the videos other have posted.

I mean you buy Expensive stuff that doesn't work.
Now sending in the M600 is a huge hassle, and although DJI will provide shipping, what about packaging?
And if sending it to DJI and have it fixed, takes as long as other DJI Support, then how long would it be there?

If I would've known how many bugs the M600 had, I would've just gone with another company for a professional drone, but now I'm stuck with this one, I wish DJI could fix it because when the M600 works it's fantastic, but it rarely works at 100%.

Next thing, why does it take so long to release a firmware update for the M600?  The A3 already has a newer firmware and the M600Pro as well.
Maybe DJI should put a bit more effort in fixing all the software issues rather then releasing updated products every few months, you have released a fantastic Inspire 2, but in a few months there will be a Inspire 2 Pro for less money.

I'm very disappointed, and I wont buy any new DJI Products and I can't recommend DJI Products any longer, so I hope for a new and better Firmware soon that fixes all the problems so we can become happy customers again.
2016-11-16
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

gryzzly Posted at 2016-11-16 16:37
Ken and Jamie,

I bought the M600 around a month ago as well...so as you can imagine this is a bit f ...

I won't post another long winded post however gryzzly hit the nail on the head as it pertains to my issues with  Pro release.  We literally just saw our investment (that is faulty to begin with) completely disenagrate.  We will literally never be able to sell our M600 because will ever want it when they can get the Pro at the same time.   My business constantly upgrades our gear by selling old gear that is still in good shape and working well.  However in this case, that's impossible.
Ken, I do appreciate you saying that you will fix the problems if I send it in, however what it comes down to, with larger format drones, if  we send it in and it STILL doesn't work like it should with my GH4 (since a red is out of the question until I decide if I want to deal with that hassle), then I've just lost another month or more!!  
I think everyone has voiced their concerns so I won't pile on anymore.  However DJI, please give us an answer.  I will definitely try and be objective and fair about this matter, however I think there is very good cause for  consumer protection as it pertains to this particular drone.   Since the majority of ppl that own the drone would have to send it back for repair, that would imply it was sent out with faults.   I will ask in all honesty, are there people in the USA that have have had a completely good experience with the M600 as far as video is concerned?  If so, I'd love to hear your troubleshooting procedures.  
2016-11-16
Use props
JS0bFAKiDdaO
lvl.2

United States

It is so funny to see you guys whine and moan about the Matrice 600 when I bet at least 95% of the problem is your set up, or lack of experience dealing with a very complex flying computer. You bought a Phantom a year or two ago and suddenly you are an expert/ professional. Have you ever gone and bought a shiny new Apple laptop and then three weeks later see the release of a new more powerful one for the same price? Did you try to sue Apple, or demand that they upgrade your computer?  This is the market of technology. If the hundreds of engineers at DJI could see improvements on the original design, what are they supposed to do? Wait a year or two to release a better version to keep you happy. Been using DJI products since their very first, the ACE ONE FC for Helicopters that I dropped about $12k on. Was it a little buggy back then, sure. But, we worked around it and it was a great product.  I cannot even believe that anything that is user configurable and that fly's !!! Comes with any warranty at all. If I was DJI management I would tell you where to shove it. ( At least the 8 or 10 of you that are complaining, after hundreds if not more are out there working everyday )  Maybe this line of work is not for you.. Go buy an Alta and an Movi 15 at 5x the price and spare us the posts.  
2016-11-16
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

JS0bFAKiDdaO Posted at 2016-11-16 20:31
It is so funny to see you guys whine and moan about the Matrice 600 when I bet at least 95% of the p ...

Troll.  Don't feed him.
2016-11-16
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

JS0bFAKiDdaO Posted at 2016-11-17 01:31
It is so funny to see you guys whine and moan about the Matrice 600 when I bet at least 95% of the p ...

You are either an expert, extremely stupid or you post on DJI's behalf? As you say 'spare US the posts', and, 'WE worked around it'. Your defence of DJI is so admirable that you could almost be an employee?  In any case you are extremely arrogant in assuming that your knowledge is greater than the sum of the knowledge in this forum and you are completely missing the point of this thread which would not even exist if the original product had the updates that are long overdue.
If you are an expert then I am glad at last we have someone who can overcome our 'user induced' problems. The 8 or 10 who are raising these issues are speaking on behalf of the silent majority who are experiencing the same issues and you are wrong to dismiss this as a 'whine and moan' from a few.
Let us start with the issue of the function ports on the A3? What is you workaround for that?
I am sure you will be a fountain of knowledge to all in this forum if you can fix that issue as has been recognised by DJI as work in progress. Other issues that have been raised on this forum have been addressed (eventually).
Your post reflects the exact attitude towards DJI customers that is felt by the customers themselves.
I have flown model aircraft for over 40 years and my knowledge has evolved with the technology so it is not the case that I bought a Phantom a couple of years ago as you suggest in your insulting post!!
Incidentally, I do have an A**a which performs flawlessly and a Y****c which is thoroughly reliable. Whether they cost more or less is totally irrelivant as you can't judge 'fit for purpose' on price. What you are saying is, it's OK for a product to be 'buggy' if it costs less than a product that is not???????????????? Not the case as far as the Y****c is concerned.!!!!

2016-11-17
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2016-11-17 05:55
You are either an expert, extremely stupid or you post on DJI's behalf? As you say 'spare US the po ...

Honestly I thought that too at first since I have had issues with a certain DJI moderator who happened to have joined this thread.  However, of late my relationship with DJI has improved and I have talked to management a few times with good results.  The problem is just getting a manager on the phone since they are growing so fast.   I hope it's not a DJI employee,  but I understand your concern. SkySight, I'll send you an email, and let you know the steps I am taking with this matter.   I can find your email.
2016-11-17
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2016-11-17 05:55
You are either an expert, extremely stupid or you post on DJI's behalf? As you say 'spare US the po ...

Yeah man, you have an arsenal at your disposal
2016-11-17
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I'm getting more than irritated with DJI. I am a great one for progress and I salute their ingenuity and some of the new products look great.
I am not alone feeling forgotten as those of us who have bought products that still do not work appear to have been cast aside in favour of new innovations.
It is clear that the R&D department has focused on new products and those of us who still have malfunction issues are ignored.
I think eight months is long enough to wait for something that was advertised at launch and is still being ignored.
DJI will never repair the mistrust they have created with it's customers and no one really believes in their honesty and integrity anymore.
It's a bit like our modern day politicians who win elections based on deceit and lies.
I will never trust anything that is advertised any more, nor will I be among the first to invest in DJI products again.
DJI's market share is probably growing at a vast rate at the moment based on enticing new customers into new innovations, they need to build trust and value with these people or they will be lost as soon as an alternative becomes available.
I'm not asking for anymore than promised but it appears even that is too much for DJI to deliver.
It grieves me to read these forum posts with customers having to consider legal action to get what they have paid for.
DJI could learn a lot from GoPro who put customer retention before profit as in the long term this is sound business.
2016-11-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

P.R Posted at 2016-11-17 07:40
I don't even get a answer anymore from DJI support about the A3 PRO Barometer Issue, and can someon ...

II responded to you on your own A3 barometer thread.
2016-11-17
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Krankie Posted at 2016-11-17 09:19
I won't post another long winded post however gryzzly hit the nail on the head as it pertains to m ...

I had contacted the powers at be to see what can be done for M600 customers due to the release of the M600 Pro. This is the most that can be done for now, I don't know how soon I can provide you with any additional information at this time. The F port configuration is still in the works for public release and I have not heard anything that would lead to the contrary. Software development in general will still occur for the standard M600 to allow this rig to be the best it can be. I know that you've done a lot on your own to get your rig up and running to the best of it's abilities and at if it's still absolutely unusable in its current state, an evaluation from a repair tech would not hurt. I see that in a previous post that you mentioned that you would only send it in if you would get the M600 Pro in return, but it's just not something that could be promised.
2016-11-17
Use props
reednolan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46102 ft
United States

I just want to add to the growing group of frustrated M600 customers. From endlessly power cycling to achieve transmission, to jerky/jello ronin-mx video, to video drop outs at close range the M600 has be fraught with bugs. A complete swap for the M600 to the M600 Pro would be preferred but at the least allow the M600 users to swap charging hubs for the simultaneously charging hub and update the transmission to cover both 2.4 and 5.8 frequencies.  
2016-11-18
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

reednolan Posted at 2016-11-19 03:41
I just want to add to the growing group of frustrated M600 customers. From endlessly power cycling t ...

Could you happen to verify what firmware are you running on for both the M600 and Lightbridge 2? What firmware are you running on your Ronin? Does it only have a jello effect when connected to the M600, or does it also happen when as is?
2016-11-18
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2016-11-17 14:33
I'm getting more than irritated with DJI. I am a great one for progress and I salute their ingenuity ...

Welcome back Jamie, hope you have been well. If this is in fact the case, I am just going to go ahead and dispute the transaction via my credit card company. If that does not work then I will try my best to work with DJI.  However, by all accounts (contrary to the ttroll), this is a product that really can't be used in the professional manner as intended on a reliable basis.  I believe that to be a reasonable expectation from this drone since it was so expensive.  I have worked on this drone for so many hours, as has our flight engineer.  The issue is we have to work within the confines of DJI as not to void our warranty if we were to keep it.  This in itself rules out any experimental procedures that our flight engineer would want to try in order to alleviate some of the issues.  If I am stuck with this drone,  I hope you understand that I can't chance terminating the warranty.   I do appreciate you looking out for us Jamie as I know you are just relaying the info.   The thing is,  every day we wait, we lose valuable time and money.  Management doesn't seem to understand this or they would have already taken action.  Much like the good folks at SkySIghtAerial,  I feel exactly the same.   I also feel,  if you look at both of our companies purchase histories,  it would seem that we are in fact the type of customers you want.   Management hasn't proven that to us though,  and I must say I'm jumping of the train as well.  I sold my Phantom 4,  my two Inspires,  my Mavic, and my S900 just in the past few days (had no idea the Mavic was going for so much right now).  The only things I've kept our my Osmo and Ronin.   This really is the last straw for me.  Unless something is done here, I'm permanently out of the DJI Pro Aerial Systems and moving on to a different platform.  I have no doubt I will NOT be missed (until the competition catches up).
2016-11-18
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Here is an exert from the Chinese Consumer Law around consumer protection which you may be interested in?

Article 19
Business operators shall provide consumers with authentic information concerning their
commodities or services, and may not make any false and misleading propaganda.
Business operators shall give truthful and definite replies to inquiries from consumers
about the qualities of the commodities or services they supply and the operation methods
thereof.  
Article 22
Business operators shall guarantee the quality, functions, usage and term of validity
which the commodities or services they supply should possess under normal operation or
acceptance, except that consumers are aware of the defects before they buy the commodities
or receive the services.
Business operators who employ advertisements, product instructions, samples or other
ways to display the quality state of their commodities or services shall guarantee that the
actual quality of the commodities or services they supply is in conformity with that
demonstrated.

Article 26
The State shall heed to the opinions and demands from consumers when making laws, regulations and policies concerning consumer rights and interests.

Here is a link to the whole document: http://www.wipo.int/wipolex/en/text.jsp?file_id=209069

I have spoken to trading standards in the UK and they have confirmed that if this was a UK company making false claims, they would be all over them 'like a rash'! I guess that's the same in the US?

I'm not sure how successful we would be if enough of us complained the Chinese consumer protection?

2016-11-19
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2016-11-19 05:19
Here is an exert from the Chinese Consumer Law around consumer protection which you may be intereste ...

Let me know how you get on with this issue.   Will be interested to see what results others have seen.  So far I haven't heard a reply from DJI from Management, legal, and Customer Support and its been a week.   SO I tried to work with them.  
2016-11-20
Use props
Copperhead
lvl.1

United States

I received mine a few months ago, if I could purchase the pro upgrade pieces at a reasonable price I would be happy.
2016-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules