Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M600 PRO OUT!!!???
10527 194 2016-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
reednolan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46102 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-18 17:32
Could you happen to verify what firmware are you running on for both the M600 and Lightbridge 2? W ...

Hi Jamie,
After updating my remote the "power cycling" issue has been fixed but the ronin-mx is still jerky when responding to change in direction and loses horizon easily. Video transmission has been less than ideal with hits in the video that come across the screen in big gray bars. I have the bandwidth slider to 90% LB but the signal is rarely stable. Adding to my list of problems is a compass error. Every now and then an error will pop up telling me to point the GPS forward and restart the aircraft. A3 Pro is installed and all GPS's are pointed towards the nose. After a power cycle the error goes away but I'm looking for a permanent solution. I hope DJI is planning on addressing the M600's buggy software and equipment that does not meet advertised standards.

I'm running
App Version 3.1.0
Aircraft Version 1.0.0.43
Remote Version 1.1.70
LB2 Air Version 1.1.40
Ronin MX Version 2.4

Thanks,

Reed

2016-11-22
Use props
Cymon66
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

reednolan Posted at 2016-11-22 22:01
Hi Jamie,
After updating my remote the "power cycling" issue has been fixed but the ronin-mx is st ...

Jamie...
I just found out today that you (DJI) will NOT be supporting the Z30 for use with the M600 standard?  Unbelievable !  Funny thing is, that when you released the Z-30, you clearly advertised its use on a standard M600 (Not new M600 pro)   check out the release video from DJI....

Can you confirm this is or is not the case? If it is, then I think your legal team may have a few writs heading their way !

2016-11-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

reednolan Posted at 2016-11-23 06:01
Hi Jamie,
After updating my remote the "power cycling" issue has been fixed but the ronin-mx is st ...

Could you happen to provide a screenshot or a small video to get a better ideo of the FPV quality you're getting? For the compass error, have you checked the puck stands and the adhesive for the puck to make sure it's secure so as not to move around in flight? Did you happen to notice this from a recent firmware update, or has this been happening from the beginning?
2016-11-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Cymon66 Posted at 2016-11-23 22:53
Jamie...
I just found out today that you (DJI) will NOT be supporting the Z30 for use with the M6 ...

Where did you happen to hear this from? I'll will need to look into it, as I've seen those videos as well indicating that it should be supported.
2016-11-23
Use props
reednolan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 46102 ft
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-23 12:54
Could you happen to provide a screenshot or a small video to get a better ideo of the FPV quality  ...

The first screen shot shows IMU and GPS postions via the Assistant APP. The second screen shot shows the gray bar that will run through the live video feed via DJI Go app.

GPS Screen Shot.jpg Weak Signal.jpg
2016-11-23
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

reednolan Posted at 2016-11-24 05:12
The first screen shot shows IMU and GPS postions via the Assistant APP. The second screen shot show ...

Thank you for supplying this. Just to clarify, have you checked the GPS puck stands and the adhesive for the puck to make sure it's secure so as not to move around in flight, which might be causing the compass error? Did you happen to notice this from a recent firmware update, or has this been happening from the beginning? For your Ronin, does the gimbal seem balanced? What are your deadband settings when you have it installed on the M600? Do you happen to use the SRW-60 with your rig or is it just a straight HDMI connection?
2016-11-23
Use props
Cymon66
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-23 18:55
Where did you happen to hear this from? I'll will need to look into it, as I've seen those videos a ...

Where from...?   

1. Look at the supported camera and gimbal options on DJI's main page. M600 (no Z30) M600 pro Z30
2. Confirmed by my dealer who obtained a spec sheet from DJI (requirements M600 pro platform)
3. DJI chat, two days ago...  Z30 requires M600 pro platform

Also found out that inspire 2 will not support X5R or even Flir XT cameras ???  What the hell are you guys doing to us ?? common....

What car you drive Jamie?   Next time you push the button on the keyfob to unlock it, imagine you push the button and nothing happens... ("sorry, but your keyfob needs an update and sadly your one no longer supported, as its obsolete after 6 months sir"... BUY A NEW CAR !!

M600 isn't a toy.. I didnt buy mine because it big and makes a lot of noise... I bought it as I thought this would be a usable and supported platform that could be upgraded and supported by DJI for at least a few years?   Are you planning the same with the M600 pro?... 6 months from now the new M700 released and we all get shafted again!
You guys are worse than Apple changing Iphones and ipads ! At least with Apple we know roughly when they will release the " S " version and the give support for a few years after the product has been released...
2016-11-23
Use props
Droneworxs
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3788478 ft
Australia

reednolan Posted at 2016-11-23 08:01
Hi Jamie,

Yesterday i had exactly the same issue
Just started to get this message after about 3-5 minutes of flight , Compass Error Point GPS module to the front then restart AC. GPS Puck are tight and are not moving , This issue will happen when the AC is on the ground

Running latest firmware
AC1.0.0.43
RC is 1.1.70
LB2 Air 1.1.40

Have flown many hours , No issues until now . The interesting thing is it only happens on one Ipad with the latest iOS 10.1.1. but on the other IPAD with the old update there is no issues .

Any reason why this would be happening

IMG_0432.PNG
IMG_0433.PNG
2016-11-23
Use props
bobo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

http://store.dji.com/product/mat ... mp;from=buy_now_bar Now you include a free battery case and charger! I will never order at the start of sale of a new product again! Received my M600 in October and feel used and abused. The pro came out with all the things that should have been included with the M600.
2016-11-24
Use props
Jesper J
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

Ken, i think he is talking about some sort of upgrade program for M600 owners, where we can get it very cheap, so that we don't get to many extra costs, you would still earn money, and gain happy customers, but as it seems now, thats not what DJI going for.
2016-11-24
Use props
Jesper J
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

Cymon66 Posted at 2016-11-14 11:52
Jamie

With the greatest of respects, DJI owe ALL M600 (existing customers) some sort of upgade opt ...

Spot on!

Please update us about your visit.
2016-11-24
Use props
Jesper J
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

bobo Posted at 2016-11-24 13:13
http://store.dji.com/product/matrice-600?site=brandsite&from=buy_now_bar Now you include a free batt ...

*LOL*

Seriousely, DJI is really pissing on their customers with this offer!!!

DJI no more, i feel ripped off, i Purchased the following for the full price:

M600
Pro Upgrade
Extra battery pack
Extra remote
Ronin MX
SRW transmitter
Follow focus
Start/stop module

And if i just waited 1 month, i could have saved a tons of money.

I thought that the culture in DJI's homeland, was about honor, whats the honor in ripping off the core clients, im have been with DJI since the first Phantom and through the S1000 and S900, but this really pisses me off, i really feel that i got scamed.
2016-11-24
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1135738 ft
Italy

I regret more and more that I bought the M600. There is one thing to be learned: Never buy a Dji Drone without a PRO in it's name (the Mavic is a exception because it got the Pro in the 1st gen).

There are some good news: the 2170R props are available and cheaper then the 2170 Props, 49€ for both CW AND CCW 2170R Propeller. Instead of 89€ for a CCW OR CW 2170 Propeller.
What do you guys think about that?

I still don't know what the benefits of the 2170R Props are.

DJI has a new E5000 Propulsion system, so will there be another new Drone with higher Payload capabilities? Or a new octocopter called M800?  It wouldn't surprise me.
2016-11-24
Use props
gryzzly
lvl.2

United States

And now we could have gotten a battery case and hex charger for free...this is so frustrating.  Forking over the money for the M600 isn't the same as buying one of the cheaper platforms like the phantom or mavic.  I thought I was investing in a "Solution" platform when I spent the extra money on the M600.  So pissed I didn't wait a month...
2016-11-24
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Italy

gryzzly Posted at 2016-11-24 21:48
And now we could have gotten a battery case and hex charger for free...this is so frustrating.  Fork ...

Let's hope they give the case and charger to the current M600 owners as well, but I have doubts, but I still hope Dji will do something for their M600 customers!
2016-11-24
Use props
fansce0dc2b6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 493018 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I also feel cheated, only three weeks my M600, and I bought the second RC LB2 controller and 6 extra batteries TB47 and 6 extra batteries Tb48 "no kit ". And now I notice, gift what I need, sextuple charger and battery case , I do not know what to do, I will not buy more DJI products, I will not continue with their game of deceiving the customers, it is not fair, it is not fair.I do not understand DJI how we can treat this badly. Of the M600 buyers a few days ago, the worst of all is that DJI does not care what is said or discussed, is wasting time.I hope I was wrong.
2016-11-24
Use props
Cymon66
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansce0dc2b6 Posted at 2016-11-25 01:16
I also feel cheated, only three weeks my M600, and I bought the second RC LB2 controller and 6 extra ...

Common JAMIE / DJI !!.....  WHERE ARE YOU ?   You can see ALL these loyal "DJI" Customers are all very Dissatisfied and upset and have a found justification of feeling this way... We have all been decieved by a dreadful marketing ploy !...

No More "I'll speak to my managers"  Where is your honour and dignity?  I thought this was so important in Chinese culture?

Show your bosses these threads and stop sending out "special offer and black friday deal, emails" as its insulting
2016-11-24
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Cymon66 Posted at 2016-11-24 12:13
Where from...?   

1. Look at the supported camera and gimbal options on DJI's main page. M600 (no  ...

I have confirmed that the standard M600 will support the Z30. The M600 Spec page just has not been updated to reflect this.
2016-11-25
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Droneworxs Posted at 2016-11-24 13:20
Yesterday i had exactly the same issue
Just started to get this message after about 3-5 minutes of ...

It is odd, have you already tried reinstalling the Go app?
2016-11-25
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Has anyone got the Pro yet??
If so, can you confirm F1 - F4 operation?
2016-11-27
Use props
mikes1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1740699 ft
  • >>>
United States

I bought the M600 shortly after it was released. I think a good faith gesture from DJI would be to give everyone that purchased a new bird to provide those original owners the A3 pro upgrade kit, HEX charger, new props and vibration dampeners for the difference in cost. It would be the right thing to do. I would be happy with that offer. I think people that purchased the M600 was wanting a professional grade hexcopter and it should be fully supported by the manufacturer and I think it will be. I want to add that I am also getting the battery warning at first start up (with fully charged batteries) and have just started getting the compass warning this week. Also I am having an issue with the HDMI video feed going to an external monitor. When I first got the M600 I did test the feature and it seemed to work OK although you need to make sure the settings are correct in order to get any video out to the monitor. Also it will only connect using 720 at 60 and the video near the top of the screen is fuzzy across the width of the screen, this usually goes away after 4 or 5 minutes....strange. Tried slaving my Inspire Pro to the M600 and have yet to connect the video feed but I can control the gimbals using the Inspire radio as the slave. UPDATE: DJI says that you can't slave the Inspire and M600 radio to remotely view video. I believe these issues are related to firmware and more than likely will be corrected. Although irritating, I can work thru it. I think the upgrade parts should be offered to original M600 owners ASAP. Anyone in the market for the M600 "type" hexcopter would be insane not to spend the additional $400 and get all the extras that come with the pro version which means the M600 will probably fade away into the sunset or you will see a $1000 drop in price as soon as DJI starts shipping the pro. DJI probably would not have had so much blow back if they had charged $5499 for the pro version but I think their marketing is a little twisted on this one. Surely someone at DJI could have forseen the problen that this pricing model would cause. I don't believe it would have hurt so much if the new upgrade had happened a year from now. I think everyone expects those type of things to happen but dad gum............PLEASE
One more thing...I have seen a few post about the airframe shaking or vibrating. I recently purchased an Olympus 45mm lens for my X5 and so far it works pretty good. With a lens like that any vibrating will turn the video to jello. I was having an issue with it but found that my props were too tight. I loosened them up and got rid of 95+% of the jello.
2016-11-28
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just putting this out there.  If ANYONE actually has heard anything from DJI could they please inform the group.  The product manager for the M600 should be fired, no questions asked.  I was so excited to buy this drone. I remember being one of the first to start chatting about some of the issues including the fact that my drone couldn't be activated with iOS.  DJI never got back to me about that issue, never bothered to email me back and the only answer DJI will give you is to "send the unit back", but not for return or an upgrade, just to repair one issue.  Yeah.........
2016-11-28
Use props
mikes1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1740699 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has anyone seen the DJI sale page for the M600. They are offering a free $300 HEX charger with the purchase. DJI should be contacting every original purchaser of the M600 and offer them a charger. It's obvious to me they realize things aren't right with the M600 and M600 Pro pricing model. At least it's a start, now I think they should at least offer the A3 pro upgrade for a much reduced price. Come on DJI, I know you are wanting to help us out.....PLEASE. Doing the right thing may seem difficult but it can make you feel so good.
2016-11-29
Use props
BarrettMediaCo
lvl.2
United States

DJI really needs to address the fact that they just screwed over everyone who bought the original M600.
2016-11-29
Use props
bobo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

It does leave one with a bad taste in one's mouth. I was one of the "first" to jump on the Phantom, then the Phantom2,phantom3, Inspire1 pre-order, Inspire1 Pro, M600, and Phantom4. Couldn't fly professionally at first because of all the problems of new units, and working out the firmware, hardware problems that came along with a early purchase. As time went on ( and many hours of trail and error), the products shined thru and DJI revamped and changed the product for the better. The M600 purchase was the breaking point for me. I feel that DJI put out a product too early and grabbed our money, fixing things along the way. Then the M600pro comes along. $500.00 US dollars more than the original M600. Sporting (2) additional GPS units, and many fixes making it more stable. Also removable legs, and shorter motor arms making it a smaller platform, and giving a case with it! Still not being delivered yet. But included things thats should have been on the original M600. Now the older M600 is selling with a multiple charger and battery case! My purchase of the M600 was delivered to me in early October. Passing just over 30 days mark so could not return to get the M600 pro. ( purchased thru MultiCopter.) Since delevery i recieved the RoninMX and spent the first 20-30 days of getting all the bugs out and trying to stabiize the workings of the two units to work for professional, dependable use. DJI continues to reinvent products and make them great. I hope they do right by us the customer. And come up with something that will  be fair to us.
2016-11-29
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I love the optimism however due to past experiences you have to fight DJI tooth and nail to get them to do the correct thing.  I know this first hand.  
I've also heard rumblings of a Class Action lawsuit for the M600 at local meetings.  So the TV and Film industry is aware of this drone.  
I personally just want a refund or an upgrade to what should have been launched, aka Matrice 600 Pro, aka, What DJI would have launched if they had some patience.
2016-11-29
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Italy

The M600 was my latest Drone Purchase and I was super excited when I got it, but the M600 will most certainly be my last Drone from Dji that I will buy.
I was way to much in the DJI world, that I missed a lot of other great and better Drones out there, thats bad.
I will still use the M600 in the near future, but during the next year I will phase out all of DJI products in my possession, even the ronin /mx.

If you have to send your gear all over the place before you can use it reliably then that is not professional at all, that wouldn't even be acceptable with consumer products let alone professional ones.

DJI should come forward and talk to their PRO customers and offer a good solution, if not then they just lost a customer!
2016-11-29
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2016-11-27 19:38
Has anyone got the Pro yet??
If so, can you confirm F1 - F4 operation?

The M600 Pro is in the same boat as the standard M600 and A3/LB2 rigs at the moment. It's hinging on the LB2 firmware update to support the function. I'm still looking into a better ETA for that and will post on one of the threads that are specific to the F channel discussion when I can.
2016-11-29
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks Jamie,

I know you are doing all you can but it still beggers belief that this is still going on?
2016-11-30
Use props
Jesper J
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

Jamie, why are you only answering questions in regards to missing functions? Why are you not addressing all the questions where DJI has robbed people? Why are the question about DJI meeting with all us who purchased the M600, just before the Pro release, and finding some sort of solution to compensate us? As someone sugested, all the upgrades, for the diff price and a free HEX charger!

I hate when a bit company avoids questions that it knows it on deep water on.
2016-11-30
Use props
fansce0dc2b6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 493018 ft
  • >>>
Spain

If there is some type of joint litigation, my company and I insert ourselves in the judicial case.

What DJI has done is not Legal in Europe and I imagine that other  countries, DJI has sold a defective product a month ago, I have the same  problems as others, many attempts until normal power on, battery  errors, video cuts, etc.

Without  fixing and solving problems in the product, they launch to the market a  new product that in fact is the arrangements and solutions of the  first, so DJI instead of losing money repairing, it makes money selling  again. THAT IS ILLEGAL IN EUROPE.

They  should ban DJI products, or not let fly (although I can not fly with  M600) to DJI aircraft, are unreliable, give errors and this aircraft is  very large and heavy and can kill a person. Governments should give DJI a touch of attention.

It  is best to join several and file a legal complaint about the matter or  the DJI scam, it is a product of thousands of euros + 5000 €, it is not a  Chinese toy, even if it is a Chinese company like the others in dealing  with customers and Working mode.

If  someone knows a forum or a group of users who are going to file a legal  complaint to DJI, please put it to register or I will have to file a  complaint to my company alone, better united.
2016-11-30
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansce0dc2b6 Posted at 2016-11-30 14:05
If there is some type of joint litigation, my company and I insert ourselves in the judicial case.

Looks like the long haul if you are thinking of suing from US??

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/h ... y-part-1-dan-harris
2016-11-30
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

One for Krankie and Bobo as they are in the US?

The rapid increase in business transactions between Chinese and American companies has been  matched by a concomitant rise in legal disputes. Attorneys who have dealt with such litigation recognize a pervasive impediment to successful resolution: the daunting task of collecting on any judgments achieved. Chinese courts do not enforce U.S. judgments and they have only recently acquired sufficient power to fully enforce their own domestic awards.

It is typically most effective, therefore, to sue a Chinese company in the United States, provided that the Chinese company has assets in the United States or in a country that recognizes U.S judgments. If the Chinese company has no such assets, suing in China may be the only choice.

This article will clarify the challenges of litigating against Chinese companies and will offer guidance in overcoming these challenges both in the United States and in China.

Here's the rest of the article  http://www.shanghaiexpat.com/blo ... -process-10107.html

Good Luck!!
2016-11-30
Use props
bobo
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2016-11-30 22:46
One for Krankie and Bobo as they are in the US?

The rapid increase in business transactions between ...

I am aware of what action one can take and appreciate everyones input. I am awaiting a reply from DJI thru this forum. Hopefully something suitable for all parties will come out of this. Being a business man for over 40 years, I remember a family member once telling me when I started out in business: " It takes years of hard work and dedication to build up a great business, but takes no time at all to lose it
2016-11-30
Use props
Himo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42812 ft
Canada

Sadly i purchased my Matrice 600 less than 3 weeks ago and just came across this forum. I must say it makes me sad reading all this. Just like you guys im really disappointed that the M600 pro came out out of the blue. DJI should offer us the upgrades at no charge or for a very discounted price.
I really wish they would put their loyal customers first.
2016-11-30
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

@Himo, have you had a decent experience with the drone? I'm just wondering if they are actively selling the drones with issues or if they have tried to fix the new ones going out?
2016-11-30
Use props
Himo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42812 ft
Canada

@Krankie

Honestly, i have flown about 10 times with the X5 mounted. Sometimes my footage has some vibrations but most of the time its pretty good to be fair.
However, sometimes i need to turn it off and on couple of times to get the video feed back. The last update definitely improved things. I didn't have any battery errors yet.....no compass error "yet"
I am just annoyed that the matrice 600 pro came out right after....
I bought the matrice 600 for the long flight time with the X5 mounted and for the redundancy . I lost the last Quad i built along with my Sony A600 flying around a lake. I blame Naza for that but lets not go there . I decided a Hexacopter + A3 would make me feel better I bought the M600 ...
I was planning to mount a Sony A7 on there in the future but all the negative feedback makes me not very hopeful....
DJI give me a break lol.....
2016-11-30
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Himo Posted at 2016-12-1 00:19
@Krankie

Honestly, i have flown about 10 times with the X5 mounted. Sometimes my footage has some  ...

That's helpful to know. Thank you for the update.   
Unfortunately we did not buy this drone to fly the X5 but rather a Gh4 and our incoming Red Raven on the RoninMX.  My M600 is parked right now in a holding pattern to see if I can return it, or at the very least upgrade it.   We shall see.  

As funny as this may sound, a PR Rep for Lionsgate told us to take to Twitter and air your grievances..  Not sure if that will do anything but you never know   Good Luck
2016-11-30
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi Krankie,

What integration do you get with the GH4 and the Go App?
Do your recordings show on the mobile device? Can you play videos from the Camera? Can you use the touch screen to pan and tilt the gimbal with the blue circle icon?
Thanks in advance.
2016-12-1
Use props
SkyPod.nyc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 170151 ft
United States

Did this finally get resolved? Seems like a no brainer , offer an upgrade kit at a discount to current owners of a product less than a year old. Good will and customer loyalty, more valuable than short term gains. We'll see, I guess.
2016-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules