@DJI-Ken or DJI-Mindy - Cancel accessories to get my Combo asap?
1169 5 2016-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GMG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3632605 ft
France

Hi DJI-Ken and DJI-Mindy - My combo order includes a spare set of props.  Given the delays, am I better off cancelling the props, so that I don't experience any longer delays on fulfilling my order?  From the tracking sheets, I've seen some who ordered from the DJI online store after me who've received their orders already and I want to minimise further delays in getting it.

Sorry for sending this via the forum.  Tried to PM, but couldn't figure out how to.

Cheers
2016-11-9
Use props
Puralist
lvl.2
United States

I didn't order any accessories and I am still waiting on my order. Emails and PMs to DJI go unanswered now that I have paid for my Mavic.
Order Number:  001197322602

• 1Place Order
  • 2Payment Reviewing
  • 3Payment Success
  • 4Shipped
  • 5Order Completed

Order Status Update:

Dear Customers,
We said at our Mavic Pro launch event that we would begin shipping in mid-October. We’ve just passed that, and if you’re wondering where your Mavic Pro is, we’d like to offer an update.
Since unveiling the Mavic Pro, we’ve had amazingly strong global demand. Production is in full swing, and we will be fulfilling orders as fast as we can.
We thank you for your enthusiasm and patience and for being a DJI customer.
Best,
Adam Najberg
Global Director of Communication, DJI​

Payment Status:
Pay Confirmed
Payment Method:
Credit Card
Total:
USD $1,398.00
Order Time:
2016-09-27 19:34:20 (UTC)

2016-11-9
Use props
Puralist
lvl.2
United States

Finally was able to get thru via chat, hopefully will learn something about my order soon via email.
2016-11-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi GMG, we are here for after-sales support, I'd suggest you to contact pre-sales team at onlinesales@dji.com.
They may be able to assist you.
2016-11-9
Use props
Ese
lvl.1

United States

Hi OP,

I ordered the combo and two additional batteries as a separate order.  I ordered combo on 9-28-16 at 1:47 UTC and it was delivered 11-5-16.  Batteries delivery is still pending.
2016-11-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>

The last post is correct, any accessories if not available to ship with your order will come at a later date.
2016-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules