2697 19 2015-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mani
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2233904 ft
  • >>>
Romania

A Selfish Inspire, no room for other birds around.Full attack, kamikaze style, from behind, quite a sneaky bastard, no chance for the other pilot to avoid collision.
Bottom line, enjoy a video featuring 4000 dollars wasted on a sunny afternoon

http://youtu.be/b_wlyxB6DwQ

2015-2-7
Use props
CrabHawk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

wow Ouch!
2015-2-7
Use props
JakeLikesStuff
lvl.3

United States

Inspire totalled?
2015-2-7
Use props
DaVePI
lvl.2

United States

Ouch! What a bummer!
2015-2-7
Use props
sekhet
lvl.1

United States

If you check out both videos you see the inspire 1 stayed in the air with a few scratches on the lens.  Thats one tuff bird!
2015-2-7
Use props
pidetectives.ya
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

Are they selling their part
2015-2-7
Use props
dundee
Second Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

pidetectives.ya Posted at 2015-2-8 06:40
Are they selling their part

Nope, a 1000mg paracetamol cured it.
2015-2-7
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

I see new cable Tv shows doing productions like drone wars soon enough..ugh.
2015-2-7
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

Maybe the Inspire was hit with the infamous Fly away bug...And sort out too attack other UFO's (Useful Flying Objects) in the area.
Or it's an "Anti Drone...Drone"   piloted by an angry  :@ member of the anti drone society lol
2015-2-7
Use props
berkboz.email
lvl.1

Turkey

OBJECTION !
Inspire is innocent !

Watch this one;
(Inspire's camera)

2015-2-8
Use props
berkboz.email
lvl.1

Turkey

Inspire still standing, good to see that
2015-2-8
Use props
mani
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

It seems they were both trying to avoid collision in the same direction
2015-2-8
Use props
pidetectives.ya
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Wow pilot error
2015-2-8
Use props
pidetectives.ya
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Wow pilot error . what happened to pull RIGHT.
2015-2-8
Use props
mani
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

what happened is that ''pull right'' met ''pull left'' and there was nothing left to pull anymore.
2015-2-8
Use props
Gatorone30
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1145489 ft
United States

Sorry to hear about the crash. Why was that idiot hot dogin it? I hope he compensates you for the damage to your Inspire. I noticed that there were also planes up in the same airspace? Is it just a free for all at your field ? At our field we have a specific helicopter area. What did the other pilot say or do after the crash?
2015-2-8
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

Hmm playing with your $4000.00 Camera platform , around other rc guys no matter how good you or they thought they were ....
All I can say is you found out just how fast Shit Happens in the rc flying world and I welcome you , good luck to you then .....
2015-2-8
Use props
mani
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

I am happy to inform you that this video is not about my Inspire. My Bird is safe & well, already enjoyed several smooth flights and I hope I will enjoy many more in the near future, considering that prop locks and extra batteries are arrving tomorrow.
I just found the video online and  thought it would be nice to share it on this forum, as a first video of Inspire mid-air crash.
Maybe more folks out there will think twice about flying with several birds around, as you could see, results may vary.
I'm quite sure experienced pilots can share the same airspace, considering also Inspire is an amazing machine, easy to fly and rock steady, but I think it requires very good team coordonation and very good pre-flight plan. Nothing like this happened in this video.
The pilot of Inspire 1 was chasing TBS DISCO , the other guy made a sudden turn, and they both tried to avoid collision, unfortunately, in the dame direction.
To be honest, after watching both videos, from onboard TBS & Inspire, I put the Blame on Inspire's pilot, as he was flying behind, too close and not ready for other's pilot move.
As I already said, hope this video will make some people think twice before flying their Inspire with other birds around, it is a serious investment and I think it deserve a little bit more attention.
P.s If I will ever  crash, due to pilot error, I will bury the evidence
2015-2-8
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

Yup I could tell it wasn't yours , lucky hit for the inspire just clipped the cam with gear up and Survived a major loss ...wow !
2015-2-8
Use props
mani
lvl.4
  • >>>
Romania

Well, it seems in good hands Inspire is quite a gentleman with the other birds around
First rescue operation, someone found his quad with a little help from Inspire, it was about time to have Inspire also connected with good news, as it deserves
Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/h0L0aJwsYCU
2015-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules