Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
erik_mugen.emai
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi
My name is Erik and I live in Sweden
I have a Phantom 2 Vision
I have flown it maybe 5 times, have never crashed it.
Today when I were to fly I started it up and all I got is the normal start up beeps but no LED´s only a Quick yellow flash from all of the ESC´s
No motors, no battery detected, no GPS and Compass-ERR message "Abnormal compass data"
I have all the latest updates, but when I connect it to the assistant it does not find the GPS hardwere Id, And the P330CB and Battery doesn't even show up.

Anyone have any idea of what can have broken?
I'm suspecting the mainboard.

Thanks in advance
Kind Regards
Erik

2015-2-7
Use props
Zoki
New

Serbia

Hi Erik, you can try to completely pull out battery for an hour or so then insert it back firmly into it's place. Then switch Phantom on.

Or try with another battery just to eliminate the posibility of battery problem.

Regards,
Zoran
2015-2-7
Use props
erik_mugen.emai
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi Zoran
Thanks for your answer.
I have had the battery out several times for longer periods and I have tested with my other battery from my vision+ unfortunately the same result
Regards
Erik
2015-2-7
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Try rebinding your Phantom to your transmitter.  fast yellow flashing lights is on the card as "transmitter signal lost"
2015-2-7
Use props
erik_mugen.emai
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi Gerry1124
Thanks for your answer.
Unfortunately it's only one fast flash of yellow and after that it's all dark, no lights at all.
I have also checked in the assistant and I can see the calibration slides move when I move the controller sticks.
Regards
Erik
2015-2-7
Use props
PanamonCreel
lvl.4

Mexico

screenshot of your Phantom assistant IMU/compass calibration screen also the standard view screen please
2015-2-7
Use props
erik_mugen.emai
lvl.1

Sweden

By the way the yellow flash is more like a strobe flash than a blink.
2015-2-7
Use props
erik_mugen.emai
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi
Here are some pictures
Hope it helps
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
2015-2-7
Use props
erik_mugen.emai
lvl.1

Sweden

And this picture is from when I got my Vision and after the first Update.
Mjukvara.jpg
2015-2-7
Use props
stock12to32
lvl.3

United States

Your Compass(Raw) data is 0 on the IMU Calibration screen. Click on the ?mark on that screen and it will tell you what your numbers should be. Looks like your compass is malfunctioning or unplugged maybe.
2015-2-7
Use props
erik_mugen.emai
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi
I have the phantom open and all connectors are in place. It's weird even if the compass or the GPS were broken I should be able to see the mainboard and the battery in the assistant software.
Regards
Erik
2015-2-8
Use props
stock12to32
lvl.3

United States

I think your right. I missed that pic showing that info missing. I dont know enough about these phantoms yet to know what causes that. There are alot of smart people on these forums though. I think you defently have somthing failing and should probably cantact dji if you haven't allready
2015-2-8
Use props
PanamonCreel
lvl.4

Mexico

yeah looks like something is f'd up and since you check all connectors and cables I can only affirm your first suspicion that the main board is defective.
2015-2-8
Use props
PanamonCreel
lvl.4

Mexico

Still do another inspection of the cables especially looking for worn or pinched areas that could have caused a short on the D-Bus/S-Bus
2015-2-8
Use props
Eirlink
lvl.4

Ireland

you have a faulty compass or the cable is dodgy
2015-2-8
Use props
erik_mugen.hotm
lvl.1

Sweden

I have now tried another compass and I have inspected all cables and the mainboard and i can't find any fault.
I did power it up again afterwards and I wiggled the connectors on the mainboard to see if I got an reaction and nothing, But I felt something giving off heat , so I felt with my index finger and I burnt myself ( quite bad   ) on a black square circuit, to the rear of the NAZA. red circle in picture.
I guess it's not supposed to be that hot, or am I wrong ?
Regards
Erik
mainbord.jpg
2015-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules