Main picture.jpg
2016-11-9
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3312018 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Does this mean the LB2 firmware update is ready or are you shipping it regardless?
2016-11-9
Use props
iantansey
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I'm not really seeing anything different with the pro compared to standard m600. Only thing different seems to be the A3 pro is standard but is there anything else?

Anyone care to shed some light on this?
2016-11-9
Use props
iantansey
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Dji- Does d-rtk geotag images?
2016-11-9
Use props
patrick15
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1135738 ft
Italy

So have we been testing the M600 for you? I feel like the M600 was just a Beta Product.
I don't understand why you release a new version if you haven't even made the M600 work properly?!
2016-11-9
Use props
fansae1b1e7f
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

iantansey@gmail Posted at 2016-11-10 03:52
I'm not really seeing anything different with the pro compared to standard m600. Only thing differen ...

New propellers
Stronger/stiffer arms
Dampening of the IMU and A3
Carrying case
Assembled when you get it
New landing gear - easy on/off
A3 pro standard
Hex charger

That should be about it
2016-11-9
Use props
Jesper J
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

patrick15 Posted at 2016-11-9 22:06
So have we been testing the M600 for you? I feel like the M600 was just a Beta Product.
I don't unde ...

Excatly my point, feeling really ripped off, just purchased the M600 2 months ago, and have been waiting for the firmware upgrade ever since, and now this, the new firmware upgade is only for this version, WTF DJI, never buying DJI again.
2016-11-9
Use props
shawn_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

Jesper J Posted at 2016-11-9 15:41
Excatly my point, feeling really ripped off, just purchased the M600 2 months ago, and have been w ...

Same same. Every time we call, we get a "we will talk to the engineers and call or email you back." I've never heard back on the dozen questions I've had...Not to mention this covers many of the issues the M600 has, but there is no program to get the updates for the current version?
DJI needs a competitor.
2016-11-9
Use props
Jesper J
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

shawn_ Posted at 2016-11-9 23:50
Same same. Every time we call, we get a "we will talk to the engineers and call or email you back. ...

As soon as someone make a simular platform at the same pricerange, but also makes an efford to support the platform for a longer time then 6 month before ditching both it and its users, them im on.
2016-11-9
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Wow what an incredible betrayal from DJI.  
Here is the problem.  DJI ALREADY RELEASED THE MATRICE600PRO and I bought it, and we all Beta tested it, never received support or compensation, yet supported them and told them how to fix their issues (deadband and Apple Firmware problems).
So if I waited 3 months I would have gotten what I thought I had already ordered and payed for at the exact same price point!!!???Everything they have included in the "Pro" version should be included in the regular M600 for these reasons.
1. We thought we were getting what was said and highlighted in the launch video which included most of the so called "upgrades"
2.  There is no way to easily attach a Red or Mini to the M600.  The video falsely advertised without mentioning extension rods.  We should have been notified about the extra products needed.  Seems to me like false advertising?
3.  The M600 should natively have triple modular redundancy to avoid flight issues people are seeing and reporting.  I have no doubt this is one reason the pro version is being sold at the same relative price point with this included.
4. Again, for the Beta Testers, nothing pre-installed, very vague directions, and the install video is a joke.  If all of these came with my M600 I would be ok with installing them myself, however just another subtle slap in the face.
5. Besides Jamie (thank you Jamie), there is absolutely 0 support which caused several people extended delays in flying (especially as it pertains to the deadband issue).  I imagine the m600 Pro doesn't have these built in problems.

So I feel incredibly cheated.  DJI passes this off as the pro version but it's not.  It's clearly just the version without as many glitches.  If I wanted to fly my X5 around I would have used my Inspire1Pro and not buy a $4800 dollar professional system.  

I'm asking DJI to offer their M600 "Beta Testers" who received absolutely no tech support, to be allowed to exchange their M600's for the Pro version.  This is what's right plain and simple.  If this was a regular upgrade that would be fine, however this is not a regular upgrade, this is fixing problems that should have been addressed in the original launch.  
Sorry for the long post but I've stuck with DJI for so long and between this and the Mavic launch I'm incredibly frustrated.  Can DJI just give us a straight answer??

I will definitely give DJI the opportunity to correct this wrong. I think they deserve a chance to respond to those who feel like they helped point out issues with the M600 in an effort to improve DJI products.  

PS:
I just called them and they told me that they don't even have phone support yet for the Matrice600 product.  I was on hold the first time for 48 minutes and was then hung up by the system without talking to anyone.  I called back, and got the absolutely rudest person I've ever spoken to at DJI .  He literally scoffed at me and told me I was out of luck and to email sales as my only option.  His tone was so unprofessional.
2016-11-9
Use props
patrick15
lvl.3
Italy

Krankie Posted at 2016-11-10 01:51
Here is the problem.  DJI ALREADY RELEASED THE MATRICE60 ...

I absolutely concur with Krankie!  DJI should address his post and make some offer to M600 owners, and finally bring a FIX FOR ALL THE PROBLEMS!! I want my A3 Pro to work Properly!
The M600Pro has better value then what we got with the M600 because for 400€ more u get the A3 Pro (we paid 519€ x 2), the Hex charger and a case. We didn't get those things and in the end paid much more.

DJI has to adress our questions!!
2016-11-9
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hey Patrick, what is your email?    Feel free to send it to me as we may have recourse if DJI ignores us.   Again, to be fair I would like to see them reach out to us in good faith and avoid any and all confrontation if possible.   I have actually gotten positive responses from management in the past.  However there is an issue with actually getting to management as that is a last resort for
DJI customer service.  I think the next step is to email them with your concerns as well as try and contact them via live chat.  Phone support seems hopeless.  I think there is a very good argument for DJI to voluntarily recall the original Matrice600 in order to get faulty systems out of the air.  There are a number of issues that have popped up, and I think it wise for both parties to get the best possible product in the air.
2016-11-9
Use props
P.R
lvl.3
Italy

How can I send you my email? Or should I post it here?
I alredy have a Ticket open with DJI, and will contact them again tomorrow, to see what they have to say about this. I think if the M600 wouldn't have this many problems and bugs then we wouldn't have this conversation.

Again Please DJI address this!
2016-11-9
Use props
iantansey
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I hope you all get some proper redress from dji about your m600's. If they don't provide you with a satisfactory solution to your issues you could do the following: if purchased via credit card you could contact your credit card provider and get a full refund through them, complete an online court case through the small claims court which is very easy and cheap to do, I'm not sure what countries this is available in but it is an option in Ireland and the U.K, seek full legal advice. Just my thoughts
2016-11-10
Use props
shadii feghali
lvl.1

Lebanon

fansae1b1e7f Posted at 2016-11-9 23:09
New propellers
Stronger/stiffer arms
Dampening of the IMU and A3

I don't think that these updates needs a new version (M600 pro) after 2 months from releasing the (M600)
at least they should deliver firmware update for LB2, A3 before having a pro version..!!!!
2016-11-10
Use props
shawn_
lvl.3
Flight distance : 256791 ft
United States

Krankie Posted at 2016-11-9 18:51
Here is the problem.  DJI ALREADY RELEASED THE MATRICE60 ...

Agree 100%. We have 2 M600s and its been more pain then pleasure.

DJI should absolutely recall these and replace them with the "Pro."
2016-11-10
Use props
Nilsblix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23047543 ft
  • >>>
Spain

shadii feghali  Posted at 2016-11-10 18:58
I don't think that these updates needs a new version (M600 pro) after 2 months from releasing the  ...

No I did not say that it needed a new version - I thought you asked what was new - then answered
2016-11-10
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hey All,
It's good to know I'm not alone.   Like I mentioned above, it seems like this is really just correcting issues with the M600 using the marketing guise of a "Pro" version without working out the issues already going on with the M600.  I'm sorry but the price point is the most obvious indicator that this is the same product as the M600, only as it was meant to be.   Why would they offer the two at literally the same price????
I'd be interested if they used consumer feedback in order to make changes with the M600.  I know I didn't sign up to be a Beta Tester and I won't be used as one by DJI.  Again, DJI, is there any way we could get some/any feedback about this product launch??
I guess my main question would be why is there no (sales/phone) support for your M600 line and are those who bought the M600, and are still experiencing issues that may be resolved in the Pro version, be sent the version promised in your promotional video?   
2016-11-10
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

And in case anyone was wondering, per usual, even though I bought my unit less then 3 months, DJI takes 0 responsibility.  

The following is the message they gave me after explaining the issues described above:
------------///

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

1. In the video, we say that MX supports RED and Alexa, but we don't say it needs no accessories. And we write it in its user manual.
When customers are ready to buy it, he can contacts us to check whether MX supports his camera.

2. Sorry for that we don't have sales phone support now in North America, and you can email to onlinesales@dji.com.

3. Sorry but according to your purchase date, it is out of refund period. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Thanks for choosing DJI. Have a nice day!
Best Regards,
2016-11-11
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

By the way, you get the user manual with the drone......so, that makes sense right?  They make a launch video with a literal Red Cam on it, and have a pro DP (who I'm in the process of talking with) saying that it fits right on and all that BS, just to find out that when you get the unit, nope, that is not the case.  This answer is not acceptable.  
2016-11-11
Use props
Uaviation
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1632106 ft
Australia

Hello DJI

We are looking to procure some M600 Pros principally as we need heavy lift capability (wherever our M100's MTOW is to low). When the M600 was released your advertising and press releases said...

......"The M600 is a top-quality development platform, compatible with the DJI Onboard Software Development Kit and Mobile SDK to work with different industrial applications. It has dual parallel CAN and API ports for connecting DJI devices, including the Guidance sensor system, RTK GPS units or third-party components. ".......

Recently the line "including the Guidance sensor system" seems to have been removed from M600 advertising and does not feature on M600 Pro advertising. My questions are:

Is the A3 and Guidance sensor system compatible? If so,
Is the M600 guidance sensor system the same as that which is available for the M100?
Has the A3 and Guidance been fully tested?

The four horizontal sensors on the M100 guidance sensor system are positioned so that the sensor field of view fits between each arm of the M100 quad configuration. How will that work on the M600 Hex configuration?

Thanks for your response in advance
2016-11-14
Use props
gryzzly
lvl.2

United States

Yeah, this is a bit frustrating.  I bought the M600 a little over a month ago.  Now I'm seeing this "Pro" version for only $500 more?!  Heck, to upgrade the existing M600 to A3 pro alone will cost me $920...not to mention the hex charger and the new case!  Come on DJI, please...at a minimum offer us loyal M600 owners a $500 upgrade option.  Would only be fair...
2016-11-15
Use props
fansce0dc2b6
lvl.2
Flight distance : 493018 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Yes, it's frustrating, my M600 only has three weeks and they do not give me any options. The right thing for DJI is update to A3Pro and battery charger sextuple, that package for 500 $ for those who have M600 of little time.

If DJI does not perform a good and fair action with its customers ?, what can we expect from DJI ?, these and more bad support things will make them lose customers.
These modes of action that DJI has with new models that repair / update the previous one, without update options for customers who have recently paid several thousand euros for an obsolete aircraft since new, these things would never do a European company or USA , I hope it comes out Spanish, France, Uk, German, etc... competence (European) or USA, that way, it gives DJI to better treat its loyal customers who have spent more than 30000€ in the last two years in their products.

I think I have spoken clear, as I think many DJI customers, even if they do not write it. Higher towers have fallen because they do not treat their customers well

Most people or companies like me, we have no desire for legal action against manufacturers, although in this case and as my lawyers tell me, if we join several people and companies and denounce this case, where DJI sells us an aircraft With basic problems and in a few months DJI launches to the market a new version PRO, when in fact it is an update and correction of problems of the previous model,  perhaps a Judge in Europe or in the USA forces them to rectify and give solutions to their clients and More when it is an aircraft that can cause a serious accident.

2016-11-15
Use props
Jesper J
lvl.3
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

Get use to it guys, DJI is no responding more here in the thread, as they cannot find a suitable statement that will make this go away.

DJI's main goal is to suck the money out of us all, and this is done by releasing new systems every 5-6 months, and not making the old system adapable, now you can all go out and spend even more money to get the M600 Pro, and if you lucky, you will get it before its obsolete again.

Its really crazy the way DJI is behaving these days, and people just keep on buy their products.
2016-11-15
Use props
fansce0dc2b6
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

I do not usually complain and write less, but this has filled my patience.

I  still remember when I bought the first DJI Inspire, that due to design  failure or engineering failure the propellers loosened by themselves and  there were aircraft crashing, and what did DJI do? Throw  some plastics that had to wait several weeks, only those miserable  plastics were free, but DJI continues with its policy of; Money, money, and more money, I do not listen to the customer. It  throws a new supports of propellers, and these new supports if that  charges to a miserable euros, and if you do not pay them you still take  several minutes putting propellers and plastics. This  is DJI, in the end you have to go through cash and pay for their  mistakes and mistakes, as in this occasion with the M600, they give you 6  batteries with some meaningless chargers, to be half a day charging  batteries if you have several kit, Last week buy six TB48 one at a time, at TB48 there is no Kit, so you have to pay € 1400 for six miserable batteries. Fool  me for trusting these people who never do anything for the customer,  they are only for their money, very well that they make money, but not  to our work and money, without giving what is promised in advertising. I do not know why I have relied on this brand, which day by day prove how they are
2016-11-15
Use props
Heliflo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8885013 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Jesper J Posted at 2016-11-9 22:41
Excatly my point, feeling really ripped off, just purchased the M600 2 months ago, and have been w ...

I feeling the same...paying (money and effort) trying to' get this thing running and after WEEKS the new FW which solves the issues comes out with a new (better/cheaper) product...!? Feeling just cheated here...
2016-11-16
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1136230 ft
United States

I've ordered my M600 Pro! Yes I'm very much looking forward to some extraordinary experiences. That being said, I also have endured the hype side of being and early adopter of the Inspire 1., so I'm tempered by that experience. As I write this, I was able to avoid the new hype of the Inspire 2 because I've become firmly committed to the M600P as my next platform and I also admit to having a Mavic Pro somewhere in limbo-land. There was NO way I was going to have 3 open orders w/ DJI.
So, I ordered the M600 Pro with the intention of having two payload configurations:
1- GH4 and eventually the GH5. Still undecided on which gimbal.
2-Mounting bracket to accept Zenmuse X3/X5
Now comes the big Question.... Am I dreaming, or is the M600 P a viable next probability for some of the new technology being introduced for the I2? Both the X4 and X5S would work as an awesome pairing with the M600P!!!
Hey DJI, what are the odds on this one??
I do think the I1 is a fine machine and I have registered mine (FAA) making it unlikely to fire-sale. The I1 does a lot of great things and I will keep mine as such.
I would like to see that the greater investment will bear fruit for some of the benefits of the A3 coupled with the modular improvements in the I2 transfer to this pro machine .
I look forward to a mount that incorporates the additional processing power, and throughput/workflow management attributes and cameras marketed for the I2,
2016-11-16
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1136230 ft
United States

fansce0dc2b6 Posted at 2016-11-15 20:09
I do not usually complain and write less, but this has filled my patience.

I  still remember when I ...

I received my I1 in February of 2015. Way before the "DJI GO" app I used "DJI Pilot" and had no issues whatsoever with speed/temp/performance/anything under the sun! My frst flight in February over frozen tundra is a testament to what it did before being crippled by software changes. Oh do I wish I could flash it all back!!! Seriously...
Keep in mind, we are literally flying computers in the air, so software becomes extremely relevant. Yes I too am pissed at what I've given up on the I1, but also have to maintain to the latest firmware to be compliant in my commercial commitments. I find taking another machine for a spin while I wait solves my angst.
I will soon have a fleet of 5 DJI machines all of which will have specific roles. BUT they are all dependent on the sometimes awesome and sometimes derelict DJI Go App.
Yes, I would like DJI to more thoroughly VET their software before release!!! But I also understand the urgency of accommodating newer releases and hardware.
I do wear a special hat with "Patience" emblazoned on the peak for certain times when all else fails. Be nice in your posts and you will get better response and feedback.
Best to all, Jay
2016-11-16
Use props
gryzzly
lvl.2

United States

Why does the Phantom 4 pro have a longer range than the M600 pro?
2016-11-16
Use props
fansce0dc2b6
lvl.2
  • >>>
Spain

gryzzly Posted at 2016-11-17 06:11

Very simple, DJI possibly will take in a few weeks a M600 PRO+ o PRO++ and so the one that wants the reach of 7Km, only has to return to pay for the same thing. The life of DJI.
2016-11-17
Use props
Sky Mike
lvl.3
Flight distance : 357503 ft
United Kingdom

This thread is exactly how I feel and I only have the p4 for 3 months after buying extras, batteries charger dock nd filters iPad Pro, shield k1, 2.5k all in seeing them being sold on eBay for 800. The deprecation of these is ridiculous and that's down to dji by flooding the market with upgraded drones, rather than fix issues with the current model.

On that basis I have declared myself "out" drone is being sold, cut my losses, cut my ties with a company who only gives a toss about profits and market dominance, but forget who got them there, us, who have worked hard to buy these expensive toys wether it be for fun or professional work, for me it was a hobby iv always enjoyed rc hellis this seemed a step up, lesson learned

If your happy with being treated like this with outdated and inferior products in a matter of a few months then Dji is for you.
2016-11-17
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

gryzzly Posted at 2016-11-17 06:11

The P4P and Inspire 2 use a different version of LightBridge.
2016-11-17
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansce0dc2b6 Posted at 2016-11-15 21:37
Yes, it's frustrating, my M600 only has three weeks and they do not give me any options. The right t ...

Here is an exert from the Chinese Consumer Law around consumer protection which you may be interested in?

Article 19
Business operators shall provide consumers with authentic information concerning their
commodities or services, and may not make any false and misleading propaganda.
Business operators shall give truthful and definite replies to inquiries from consumers
about the qualities of the commodities or services they supply and the operation methods
thereof.  
Article 22
Business operators shall guarantee the quality, functions, usage and term of validity
which the commodities or services they supply should possess under normal operation or
acceptance, except that consumers are aware of the defects before they buy the commodities
or receive the services.
Business operators who employ advertisements, product instructions, samples or other
ways to display the quality state of their commodities or services shall guarantee that the
actual quality of the commodities or services they supply is in conformity with that
demonstrated.
Article 26
The State shall heed to the opinions and demands from consumers when making laws, regulations and policies concerning consumer rights and interests.

Here is a link to the whole document: http://www.wipo.int/wipolex/en/text.jsp?file_id=209069

I have spoken to trading standards in the UK and they have confirmed that if this was a UK company making false claims, they would be all over them 'like a rash'! I guess that's the same in the US?

I'm not sure how successful we would be if enough of us complained the Chinese consumer protection?
2016-11-19
Use props
Copperhead
lvl.1

United States

Do we have to remove the two Pro pucks to add RTK and will RTK fit in the case with the currently required riser.
2016-11-20
Use props
Jesper J
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2016-11-19 12:08
Here is an exert from the Chinese Consumer Law around consumer protection which you may be inter ...

Very nice information, but i dont think that this will have any affect on DJI, as we the customers are to stupid to accept what their doing to their customers (us).

We just need to get use to the fact the DJI's business plan is to ripe their customers off.
2016-11-21
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Jesper J Posted at 2016-11-21 06:24
Very nice information, but i dont think that this will have any affect on DJI, as we the customers ...

Never accept complacency.  Fight it.  As in the case of GoPro not listening to their customers about innovation and their needs.  Their stock has plummeted.  This same trend is emerging with DJI  and Customer Support.  I have seen a HUGE shift to different platforms.  Most notably the Pro Systems and even smaller systems.  I personally own a few different large format drones,  however the M600 is baffling in the fact it has 0 support in anyway--no chat, phone, or email..  This alone is inexcusable.  Understandably they tell you to send it in for support, but for many of us that didn't buy the Pro version and won't be getting any help with a case, you tell me how easy is it to send in such a sensitive machine.  The packaging price alone is over $100.  Sure, free shipping, still not enough. Until I hear an answer back from DJI, I have grounded the M600.
2016-11-27
Use props
SkySight Aerial
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Well I don't think anyone will be buying the M600 (Pro or otherwise) at the moment. Too many people have been burned with M600 to risk the Pro. There is no assurance that the LB2/A3 issues are fixed and with the talk of a new Lightbridge 2 and a new Camera (X5S) which may or may not work, it's too risky! We will probably get a Pro+ in a couple of months. I certainly won't buy any more DJI products until I am sure of what works and which camera works with which machine. Currently it appears nobody knows for sure. For now I'm quitting DJI until my confidence is back.
2016-11-27
Use props
Krankie
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

SkySight Aerial Posted at 2016-11-27 15:23
Well I don't think anyone will be buying the M600 (Pro or otherwise) at the moment. Too many people  ...

I would have to agree with your sentiment.  Plain and simply this drone does not deliver.  In fact it's so ineffective that I literally searched the net for some real quality M600+RoninMX footage with very little luck. There were a few videos, however most of them were how to fix the thing.  That's virtually unheard of in a youtube obsessed world.  Not saying they aren't any videos,  I just haven't seen any that have completely impressed.
This is what I will say about the delivered M600 product and what it is good for upon delivery.
If you want a product to take stills with, and have an extended flight, this drone would suffice.  If for some reason this is your only need for a drone, then the M600 would work.  However, in order to get the extended flight time you can't use the RoninMX, you would have to use the X5/R and buy ANOTHER adapter for that.  My X5 adapter caused shaky video  (I thought) when I got it, so the good people at DJI told me I should get another one, or send it in.  Of course I didn't want to send it in right after getting it, so I bought another X5 adapter.  NO change.  So the video is shaky.  Therefore the only practical application I would ever be able to find for this drone (since the RoninMX makes little sense with all the transmission/vibration/horizon/etc problems) would be for stills.  With that said why would I buy a Pro unit for $4700 for stills?   You wouldn't..,  you would buy a more practical unit.  I would say the Phantom 3 advance is a comparable drone, however the P3A is actually a better system that I would take to a job over the M600 any day of the week.  Current Price difference $3801.  
To ad insult to us, they are now including a M600 carry case and some other item I can't even decipher on the page.  When you go to look at the specs, the specs actually talk more about the "Pro" version then the M600 regular version.....Interesting ay?  Can anyone tell me what comes free now with the M600 carrying case?  What else is in that picture, I can't tell?
2016-11-27
Use props
fans0256f0a7
New

Russia

Great product! Is it available for live production and broadcast? For example to use wireless hdmi with qam modulators for live-broadcasting and IPTV streaming.
2016-11-29
Use props
Ali Osman KILIÇ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1017162 ft
Turkey

21:28 at ALİ OSMAN KILIÇ Salı <Ürünler: Matris 600

Seri Numarası:

Adı: ALİ

Yer: Avrupa

E-posta: aliosman-kilic@hotmail.com

Mağaza: OSMAN

Konu: Matris 600 - Akku-Reisekoffer, DJI Hex Ladegeräts

Mesaj: I have m600 ama bunu bir hediye vermedi, ben bir hediye istiyorum

CEVABI: ...: ......

Merhaba,

bir bayiden birimi satın almış olarak, bunları başvurmanız gerekir.
Bu teklif size cihazı aldığınız zaman bağlıdır.
Bu son satın alınmış birimlerine sınırsız kullanılamaz.

Satıcı inkar ederse, lütfen sales@dji.com için
bu durumda daha fazla yardım.

Teşekkür ederim

Saygılarımızla,
Teknik Destek
DJI GmbH
ssssss.jpg
2016-12-4
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now