MAVIC PRO SHIPPING!
3329 25 2016-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
12bykovsky
lvl.1

United States

It has been a month now since i ordered my mavic, no bundles, just the mavic, remote and the care refresh. I have heard no news from them, no shipping changes. I am so fraustrated, im not sure if I should cancel order or not.
2016-11-9
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft

Well if you've been waiting that long, the last thing you'd want to do is cancel your order now. Continue waiting just a little bit longer.
2016-11-9
Use props
MasterT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14068 ft
United States

Do you want it or not? If you cancel, do you plan on ordering different brand? If you still want the Mavic, what would cancelling do?
2016-11-9
Use props
UF2DEzEK83MO
New

I ordered my Mavic on Oct. 4th. No updates in my back office other than I've paid. We are getting ready to go on a trip (2 weeks out). I just need to know if I need to go buy another option to take with me. Don't get me wrong... I want the mavic, but I need something. All I ask is that DJI quite holding my money hostage and give me an update so I know if I need to refund or not. Have tried several times to get an update with no luck. They tell me to call China. Really... that's what they said. I'm sure building drones is much more complicated than providing good customer service. At least it shold be... all I ask is for an update so I can make an informed decission.

2016-11-9
Use props
12bykovsky
lvl.1

United States

UF2DEzEK83MO Posted at 2016-11-9 16:43
I ordered my Mavic on Oct. 4th. No updates in my back office other than I've paid. We are getting re ...

That is exactly how I feel! They draw us in with a false delivery preorder date, and then take their time and dont even compensate or give somthing as a gratitude gift.
2016-11-9
Use props
jamgabbi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32530 ft
United States

I feel the same ordered fly more 9/29 DJI Direct I might just cancel. I don't think it will ship for a few more weeks or more at the rate of the fly more combos are shipping   
2016-11-9
Use props
jamgabbi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 32530 ft
United States

I feel the same ordered fly more 9/29 DJI Direct I might just cancel. I don't think it will ship for a few more weeks or more at the rate of the fly more combos are shipping   
2016-11-9
Use props
EZTropical
lvl.2
Flight distance : 303734 ft
U.S. Virgin Islands

JUST CANCEL AND GET THE PHANTOM $ !!!
2016-11-9
Use props
Dopler Radar 7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3202411 ft
United States

I got mine within a month and 10 days yours should ship soon. What day did you order it? And what time
2016-11-9
Use props
jakacspear
lvl.1
Australia

After speaking with an online sales rep - they say they can no longer access any order information regarding Mavic Pro, nor can they answer any questions regarding the Mavic - only Phantom and Osmo sales.
2016-11-9
Use props
cluc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85682 ft
Australia

jakacspear Posted at 2016-11-10 08:36
After speaking with an online sales rep - they say they can no longer access any order information r ...

Can you post a screenshot of that conversation?
It will be good to 1. Backup what you said, 2. Ensure DJI get to the bottom of this.
Otherwise it's going to be "he said, she said" scenario and be taken as BS.
2016-11-9
Use props
jakacspear
lvl.1
Australia

cluc Posted at 2016-11-10 11:43
Can you post a screenshot of that conversation?
It will be good to 1. Backup what you said, 2. Ens ...

Unfortunately I didn't screenshot anything - I can understand if they (by they I mean the online chat reps) don't know if I'll receive it, them being pre-sale services only may not have access to that information.
2016-11-9
Use props
cluc
lvl.3
Australia

jakacspear Posted at 2016-11-10 08:51
Unfortunately I didn't screenshot anything - I can understand if they (by they I mean the online c ...

Totally agree, did you order yours direct or from reseller?

I ordered mine on 27/10 from Aus-Cameras and have not heard much... just waiting game, hopefully all issues are fixed prior.
2016-11-9
Use props
jakacspear
lvl.1
Australia

cluc Posted at 2016-11-10 12:07
Totally agree, did you order yours direct or from reseller?

I ordered mine on 27/10 from Aus-Came ...

Direct at the very start of October. I completely understand that I'm in a long line of pre-orders, I never expected to receive it anytime before mid November. But the sales rep just said that they aren't sure if I'll receive it before Christmas, but they hope I do.

Gets pushed back further each week - then suddenly they cut off all contact and refuse to answer questions about it. Something i going on - I just hope the quality of the Mavics they are rushing to get out doesn't suffer.
2016-11-9
Use props
dorkieboyz
lvl.1

United States

UF2DEzEK83MO Posted at 2016-11-9 13:43
I ordered my Mavic on Oct. 4th. No updates in my back office other than I've paid. We are getting re ...

you should be getting yours soon. i order mine on 9/29 directly through DJI and its coming friday. hopefully in a week or two, you'll get it.
2016-11-9
Use props
ROZY
lvl.1

Canada

23 days and counting for me.  
2016-11-9
Use props
Ozgazl
lvl.3
Flight distance : 787077 ft
Japan

Order Time:        2016-10-05 03:41:51 (UTC)
Just noticed mine is now showing shipped - no tracking provided or email sent just the status has changed to "Shipped". Im in australia.
2016-11-9
Use props
Rlivingston
lvl.2

United States

Capture-min.PNG
2016-11-9
Use props
cluc
lvl.3
Australia

jakacspear Posted at 2016-11-10 09:22
Direct at the very start of October. I completely understand that I'm in a long line of pre-orders ...

+1 to that on the quality.Also I feel for you, it's a crap feeling being left in the dark... but hey, we are all on the same boat.

Yeah bit poor on their behalf not communicating... again, they are probably in a dilemma, if we tell people there are issues are they all going to cancel pre-orders? (Doesn't really matter when you look at Karma and GoPro is doing a recall of the product)

2016-11-9
Use props
cluc
lvl.3
Australia

Ozgazl Posted at 2016-11-10 10:20
Order Time:        2016-10-05 03:41:51 (UTC)
Just noticed mine is now showing shipped - no tracking provide ...

Nice, good to know! (You should update your profile's location to be in Australia and not US)

They probably shipped it from the production line warehouse to the logistics warehouse... so no tracking number assigned. (Or they are like the couriers in Australia, particularly in Melbourne, where they are lazy arse fat fks and don't update any status until the next day after it gets delivered)
2016-11-9
Use props
dotfiles
lvl.3

United States

Anyone thinking about canceling..just do it already.
Then those of us who aren't so impatient will get our Mavics faster.
2016-11-9
Use props
jakacspear
lvl.1
Australia

I wouldn't hold your breath - just got an email from DJI saying that they are still trying to get out all the pre-orders from the 28th of September.
2016-11-10
Use props
Shames Worthy
lvl.1

United States

...45 days and counting.

no bundle, just the mavic.

in Southern Cali.
2016-11-14
Use props
fans3da5b38c
New

United States

Other places like frys electronics have a ship date of like Nov 26 or something.  Other amazon sellers same thing. I'm thinking of ordering from different outlets and cancelling when I recieve one from any outlet. This is ridiculous.  I ordered a month ago and they said it will take at least 8 more weeks to get it. Like wtf, and I've already posted my modded phantom 4 for sale so soon I'll be completely without a drone. Losing business. DJI should answer for this. Give rebates or discounts or something. Beyond that, I sent my p4 in for repair using DJI care and they sent me a completely dirty used different one, different erial number and everything. The lady said, "the s/not number is for the case not the drone" worthless cust service....
2016-11-14
Use props
bighi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47455053 ft
  • >>>
Austria

September 29th here and still waiting  
2016-11-14
Use props
fansdec58103
lvl.1

United States

I gave up lol. I ordered my mavic on October 9th and decided to order the Phantom 4 Pro the day it was released. Now I'm just going to wait to see whichever one ships first and then cancel the other order. Who wants to bet $100 that in the next couple weeks I will be the proud owner of a Phantom 4 Pro? *user's post has been edited to remove vulgar language - user has been warned.*
2016-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules