group video footage
686 4 2016-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans3653c2d2
New
Canada

Hi just got my new Mavik

here is my issue  trying to find a way to focus on a group of people  while getting away with the MAvic  distance and height

the goal is how can i get away from the group while filming and keep the camera focus and in the center of the group   of people   

while getting away   

tryied manually but it is very difficult to get the group of people in the midlle of the footage

i know that some other drone do this easy like the solo

i am shure there is a way to get that with phantoms or Mavik too

please help any suggestions

thanks !

Ben
2016-11-9
Use props
Flight Raptor
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3014675 ft
  • >>>
United States

I really hope someone who knows this chimes in here.

Everyone claims you MUST manually focus by pressing the screen or your pictures/videos are soft.   I'm OK with this feature and think it falls in line with other devices, HOWEVER, I do think it should have an automatic focus feature as well.....does the mavic have some type of auto-focus?

I'm also very curious that if the mavic does have an autofocus feature, can you customize the autofocusisng to an image or area of the screen?
2016-11-9
Use props
method007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110449 ft
  • >>>
United States

There is no continuous auto focus on the Mavic.  It only focuses when you touch the screen.
2016-11-9
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

To keep them centered you can use Active Track, and to keep focus you can set one of the C buttons and set it to "Center Auto Focus" and hit the button every few seconds.
Or you can use TapFly and start from up and away and use the same to method to focus. Then depending on what's in the background you can reverse the video to look like you started from a close up. But if your doing that in front of a passing train or something that is moving and has a front and a back then TapFly won't work as the viewer would know you reversed the video.
2016-11-9
Use props
Zatx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 158166 ft
United States

DJI-Ken Posted at 2016-11-9 15:46
To keep them centered you can use Active Track, and to keep focus you can set one of the C buttons a ...

Please explain how all of the DJI promo videos show the hand gesture "Dronie" (selfie) completely in focus from start to finish and no one is tapping on anything in any of the examples.
2016-11-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules