797 4 2016-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
iamsavi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3850846 ft
Australia

Hey Everyone,

Going to be doing a full firmware/software update across all my devices, due to breaking my stable firmware combo with a new phone upgrade . Is there any suggested order to perform the updates, or just go nuts and hope for the best?

Will be updating:

Phantom 4 to latest firmware
Phantom 4 Controller to latest firmware
Phantom 4 Batteries to latest firmware
iPhone 7 to latest ios version
DJI Go to latest ios version

Any input appreciated, cheers
2016-11-9
Use props
AnchorageAk
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85505 ft
United States

I read some where you start with the drone first. I would wait till some one more knowledgeable jumps in before I would start.
2016-11-9
Use props
iamsavi
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3850846 ft
Australia

I guess another question, since there seems to be a lot of unstable firmware combos at the moment, is there anyone running the latest updates with NO problems? And/or what stable firmware combo are you running?
2016-11-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

They are different firmware files for each other, you could upgrade them respectively, there is no certain order for upgrading P4.
When upgrading the aircraft, the battery will be upgraded automatically, if you have more than one batteries, please upgrade them one by one.
2016-11-10
Use props
fans9b15e87c
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1369839 ft
Brazil

I am running latest everything (except for the just released P4 firmware which I'll do later today).

iOS 10.1.1
DJI GO 3.0.2
AC Firmware 1.2.503 (will update later to 1.2.602)
RC Firmware 1.8

No issues, flies perfectly. Make sure you do all the calibrations as indicated by DJI tutorials afterwards.
I would start with iOS/GO App (be sure to restart your device after installing/updating DJI GO App)
2016-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules