ANYONE RECEIVING A BATTERY OR PROPS,
822 4 2016-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HWKIDD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22877 ft
United States

I   ordered on 9/28  one battery,  4 props, and a case,  total of 204 dollars,   and have not received the oerder yet,  or even a update,   I  talked to sales a few times, and was told they were shipping by 11/3  but still no stautus change,   so tonight I contacted them again,  and this is my reply "
August
You — Please update your info

Sorry for the delay,  we need to satisfy the Mavic or Mavic combo first. We will ship the spare accessories as soon as we can.  If you have the order number for them,  we can check"  so it looks like if you  orderered any accessories, its not on a first come first serve either,  its all based on  line of production,  now I need to wait until all the other orders are filled,  and they are saying that is 7 to 8 weeks,   just to get a extra battery,  and some props,   Really,,,,

2016-11-9
Use props
Cal_Phantom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1144856 ft

I ordered a flymore pack with an additional battery seperate  (so 4 total) and got confirmation that it all shipped a few days ago. Expected to arrive monday.
2016-11-9
Use props
HWKIDD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22877 ft
United States

Cal_Phantom Posted at 2016-11-9 18:58
I ordered a flymore pack with an additional battery seperate  (so 4 total) and got confirmation that ...

hey,  if you get it,  and can provide me with a order number, and date,  would love to ask them why, mine has not been shipped,   best of luck,  think you will love the Mavic,  be sure to look for the little tape pieces covering sensors,  sometimes hard to find,
2016-11-9
Use props
Cal_Phantom
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1144856 ft

Mine was via 3rd party seller within Amazon. Koozam was the seller I believe. I placed the order September 29th at approx 3:40p. I don't have the merchant to dji order, just the amazon order number. Hope this helps.
2016-11-9
Use props
echeng12
lvl.2

United States

I just received an email confirmation with tracking info from DJI that my extra battery has shipped.
2016-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules