Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Extremely bad customer service
1332 14 2016-11-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
isaaczonana33
lvl.1

Mexico

I tried to cancel my order a week ago (  following the steps commented in dji webpage).  I got no answer.  I have change my mind and prefer to wait my mavic than an answer from this poor service company.

I send another mail today asking to ignore my last week email but nevertheless got no answer.

This is how you treat your customers who are pre paying and trusting you? How long should an email is logically acceptable to wait for?  Also got problems assembling your keyboards? You just can't do it worst

Shame on you dji

Forget it. I rather wait for my mavic than for your answer.

worst costumer service ever.

will wait for my order. i only want to make my statement that i can’t believe a company of your size takes more than a week to answer an email.
you suck
Isaac Zonana

El 05/11/2016, a las 18:11, Isaac Zonana <isaaczonana33@gmail.com> escribió:

Hello.

I was not advertised when i bought this product of the delay you had and i will not wit 7 to 8 weeks ( already waited 2 weeks) so i want to cancel my order and get my money refund.
witch is the procedure

Isaac Zonana

El 24/10/2016, a las 07:15, Serina (DJI Online Store) <onlinesales@dji.com> escribió:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Dear Isaac,

Thank you for your email. Your request (290956) has been updated.

For further inquiries, please reply to this email

2016-11-9
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

They don't really care. They've already got your money anyway. Just wait for your Mavic Pro to arrive.
2016-11-9
Use props
isaaczonana33
lvl.1

Mexico

Order 052110332971

From Mexico city October 23
IMG_1777.PNG
2016-11-9
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, isaaczonana33, we are so sorry for the late response. onlinesales@dji.com received many emails since Mavic launch. We have asked the agent to follow up your case.
We sincerely apologize for the unhappy experience.
2016-11-9
Use props
tvn2016
lvl.1

Vietnam

Repair service is also very bad and slow.  My X5 unit was fixed and tested on 3 Nov and even now, it has not been shipped back to me.  What kind of service is this????
2016-11-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

tvn2016 Posted at 2016-11-10 16:57
Repair service is also very bad and slow.  My X5 unit was fixed and tested on 3 Nov and even now, it ...

Hi, I've checked your case.
Your X5 had been shipped back on Nov 11.
Did you receive it?
2016-11-16
Use props
tvn2016
lvl.1

Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-17 09:42
Hi, I've checked your case.
Your X5 had been shipped back on Nov 11.
Did you receive it?

As of today, NO, DHL tracking number shown that it was shipped from mainland China to Hongkong and that's it!  I am still waiting.
Unbelievable services DJI.
You have already ruined my two trips and special occasions planned for this month.  I find no use for this now.

Honestly, I wish I could return this and get even partial refund, I will be very happy.  I don't want to deal with DJI again.
2016-11-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

tvn2016 Posted at 2016-11-17 14:26
As of today, NO, DHL tracking number shown that it was shipped from mainland China to Hongkong and  ...

I understand how frustrating that must be.
I'll help to escalate the case for you.
2016-11-16
Use props
tvn2016
lvl.1

Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-17 13:44

Please let me know if I can return this crap.  I don't have the need to use it now.  Wasted USD 2,100 for nothing.
2016-11-16
Use props
Tvn2016-1
lvl.1

Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-17 13:44

All I know is my X5 camera was fixed and tested on 3 Nov and now 2 weeks later, I still don't have it.   Why is it so hard for DJI to mail things?   One thing after another, I would surely recommend to any new buyer of DJI products to beware of the very bad customer services from DJI.    We paid good money for the product and we demand DJI to back it up with good services, not excuses.   I am so disappointed with DJI that I won't buy another product from them until I feel that there after sale service is up to the standard of the price they are charging for their products.

Angry and very disappointed.

2016-11-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tvn2016-1 Posted at 2016-11-18 00:37
All I know is my X5 camera was fixed and tested on 3 Nov and now 2 weeks later, I still don't have ...

You sent the aircraft to DJI by your dealer, right?
I've brought this to the attention of our related team.
They will help to contact the dealer for further information.
2016-11-17
Use props
Tvn2016-1
lvl.1

Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-18 09:12
You sent the aircraft to DJI by your dealer, right?
I've brought this to the attention of our rela ...

Nobody knows where it is?  Just tell me when it will be delivered to me and don't give me the run around.  I am tired of wasting my time with DJI.  I have sent so many emails and all I get is excuse from one to another.

At this time, I don't have my camera that I paid a lot of money for.  Two months and counting for a simple fix!  and that is why I am angry and disgusted with DJI.
2016-11-17
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

Tvn2016-1 Posted at 2016-11-18 12:08
Nobody knows where it is?  Just tell me when it will be delivered to me and don't give me the run  ...

Bro don't complain or else they will give you warnings and delete your posts - or say that you are doing "Malicious Irrigation" and ban you.  066110044031 - my order ID cancelled for refund - been on the follow up for 2 weeks now - and they can't give me a DDMMYY response - which is a very unprofessional request to them. Hallelujah.
2016-11-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Tvn2016-1 Posted at 2016-11-18 13:08
Nobody knows where it is?  Just tell me when it will be delivered to me and don't give me the run  ...

I'll follow up with your case.
And if I get any feedback I'll let you know right away.
I can understand it is frustrating. I'll do what ever I can to help you.
2016-11-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Muravis Posted at 2016-11-18 13:15
Bro don't complain or else they will give you warnings and delete your posts - or say that you are ...

I'll not delete his post and I'll try my best to help with his case.
Also I'll pass your order number to our pre-sales team to look into it.
2016-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules