Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

2015-2-7
Use props
sekhet
lvl.1

United States

higher quality camera, comes with two remotes, four batteries (20 min flight times), HD moniter for camera remote, a hard case, android and ipad compatible and the iOS app is already in the app store and the best part is all of this for hundreds less then the single control inspire 1.  Hmm... what to do...
2015-2-7
Use props
pete1144
lvl.3

United States

Hahheheheh
Walkera meme.jpg
2015-2-7
Use props
jimk714
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Quite sure, no high definition video downlink (Lightbridge)...HD vs SD...huge, otherwise impressive.
2015-2-7
Use props
pidetectives.ya
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

looks bigger than the inspire
2015-2-7
Use props
Ozren
lvl.3

Croatia

Piece of shit.
2015-2-8
Use props
Skywolf007
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2758875 ft
Slovakia

This is not a replica. Its a copy, which im sure in some way violates the a few patents, at least for design. They simply stole the inspire design.

Also 2400USD for this replica? No way!! After I read about walkera products, this is as reasonable to buy as betting all your money on 00 in roulette.

Also the specification of the product is rather funny. Of, did you see the weight on the manufacturers site? 20kgs?? Are they kidding?
2015-2-8
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

Law Suit's would be flying more than that one would...Just like Apple & Android
2015-2-8
Use props
pauldean85.goog
lvl.3

United Kingdom

That just looks awful.
2015-2-8
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Skywolf007 Posted at 2015-2-8 21:50
This is not a replica. Its a copy, which im sure in some way violates the a few patents, at least fo ...

Hey Guy, please no "F" Bombs, there are women and children on the Forum as well. Thanks.
2015-2-8
Use props
Propslinger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19633 ft
  • >>>
United States

Phantom Vision 2 is better and cheaper than that. Can't compare to Inspire1.
2015-2-8
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

Hey Guy, please no "F" Bombs, there are women and children on the Forum as well. Thanks

This is very true...but on the other hand women swear and cuss just as much as men And sad but true kids can be just as bad...just try playing MP games online these days. They know more about our mum's then we do
Thought there was meant to be a profanity filters here any how? So those who wear tin pants don't get offended.
2015-2-8
Use props
CrabHawk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

rodger Posted at 2015-2-8 22:48
Hey Guy, please no "F" Bombs, there are women and children on the Forum as well. Thanks.

I agree "F" bombs are not appropriate AND there are other words that can get the point across much more legitimately.
PLUS didn't our families (And selves) pay for education I don't think they ever taught that word in school.
It must have been learned on the street.
2015-2-8
Use props
pidetectives.ya
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Not Here please

We are getting off what the post is about.
2015-2-8
Use props
GB44
lvl.4
Flight distance : 343848 ft
United Kingdom

Copying other products is what the Chinese have done for years.

Even BMW took a Chinese car manufacturer to court some years back in China for breach of copyright for one of the BMW 4x4 range, but lost their case as Chinese courts are biased and dont really uphold international copyright laws or simply take a different approach that is anything can be copied and because they done it it must be different.

2015-2-8
Use props
patou72
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3316614 ft
Switzerland

Walkera = Copy Quick
2015-2-8
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Propslinger Posted at 2015-2-8 22:51
Phantom Vision 2 is better and cheaper than that. Can't compare to Inspire1.

Two different Quads the Phantom and Inspire. I have a couple of Phantoms and have never had any issue with them and they are very easy to fly and learn to fly. I enjoy mine. The Phantom is an entry level quad whereas the Inspire is a professional Quad.
2015-2-8
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Captain Obvious Posted at 2015-2-8 23:56
This is very true...but on the other hand women swear and cuss just as much as men And sad but tru ...

I am not offended. I just don't feel that this is the place for that type of language. I know Women use the same language from time to time but it is usually woman to woman.
2015-2-8
Use props
CrabHawk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

rodger Posted at 2015-2-9 03:17
I am not offended. I just don't feel that this is the place for that type of language. I know Wome ...

I Roger that Rodger!
2015-2-8
Use props
Captain Obvious
lvl.4

Australia

I Roger that Rodger!

I Didn't say anyone was offended...I meant some people take offence too the slightest hint of a swear words Yet in Today's society how can one avoid it...This sure aint no place too start but it's in here and with all the frustrations over faults and service it's expected sometimes.
2015-2-8
Use props
joekeantang.ema
lvl.4

United States

well Maybe this is one of the reason why apple took down the app to make money with this new drone! That explains why apple won't release the Inspire app! Walkera probably paid a good amount of money so that Apple would agree to pull out that app. Its a win win for aple and walkera. it can be possible that we might not see that app any time soon!
2015-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules