Iphone 7 + Mobile Refund period (Delivery date +7 days)
618 0 2016-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
IyXH4DhXQM8b
New

Netherlands

I have problems with Iphone 7 and OSMO Mobile and they will not give my money back

what would be fair is to provide this information upfront so people can decide if they want to take the risk!!
also filming in 4k is a problem. I am not happy with this purchase and want my money back!!

See discussion below

Leen

• hi i having problems with my dji mobile together with iphone 7

I think it is the ios of iphone 7
• 17:11

its over stabilized
• 17:12

Hello Leen! Let me do my best to help you out

I do apologize Leen, regarding this we still have compatibility issue with iPhone 7.

But our R&D department are already working with Apple to solve the problem.

okay
• 17:13

Alright?

no choice i guess

I do apologize for that Leen.

any idea how long it will take

But you can try to use another mobile device.

iOS Version v2.8.3. Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus,iPod touch 6,iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, and iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular. This app is optimized for iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus.Android Version v2.8.1. Requires Android 4.1.2 or later.Compatible with Samsung tabs 705c, Samsung S6, Samsung S5, Samsung NOTE4, Samsung NOTE3, Google Nexus 9, Google Nexus 7 II, Ascend Mate7, Huawei P8 Max, Huawei Mate 8, Nubia Z7 mini, Sony Xperia Z3, MI 3, MI PAD, Smartisan T1.*Support for additional Android devices available as testing and development continues.
• 17:15

so what is the return policy if i am not satisfied

Ok, regarding that may I know where did you bought it and when did you receive it?
• 17:16

It should be within 7 days from the date that you receive it and it was purchased Directly from DJI

but it took a while to discover this probleem

I do apologize for that Leen
• 17:18

i did send an email within the 7 days

about stuttering video

Right

after a week i got answer that a update was coming

Yes

but no difference
• 17:19

so.....

I do apologize for that

But if you want
• 17:20

What I advise you to do is to send an email at support.eu@dji.com<mailto:support.eu@dji.com> with your proof of purchase attached. And tell them the issue. They should tell you what should be done next. Alright?

2016-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules