3563 3 2016-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sharif0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 621312 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've been doing a lot of Facebook live streaming with both my Osmo and the Inspire 1 over the past several weeks using iOS iphone 7 plus.   While streaming with the Inspire, I simply cannot get a consistent stable video/audio stream.  Roughly every 10-20 seconds, the video and audio will jump and skip badly.  This does not happen with my Osmo streams...only with Inspire 1 streams.

Keep in mind that happens even while I was streaming on the ground...with the Inspire 1 just a few feet away from me.  So I am certain it's not a distance/signal related issue.  Anyone else having this issue?  I am not "recording" during the live stream...it's just uploading directly to Facebook live. I am using the X5 camera...may try the standard X3 camera to see if there are any differences in quality.
2016-11-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, what firmware are you running on your Inspire and OSMO? What Go app version are you using? Have you tried a different mobile device, preferably an Android?
2016-11-10
Use props
sharif0
lvl.2
Flight distance : 621312 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-10 23:48
Just to clarify, what firmware are you running on your Inspire and OSMO? What Go app version are you ...

I am using the very latest DJI Go 3.0.2 and the latest aircraft 1.9.1.30  and RC firmware as well.  I have a habit of always updating firmwares  right away.

The Osmo firmware has also been updated....no issues with Osmo live streaming through the iPhone 6 and IPhone 7.

I don't have an Android device to test with.

2016-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules