Last day of return policy
526 1 2016-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyinHIGH
New

United States

Today marks 14 days since I bought the OSMO Mobile. This isn't my first gimbal and this is far from my first DJI product. I'm using an iPhone 7 plus. I will say I have read all of the negative reviews on this product and I personally didn't experience the shaking, the problems in time lapse, or overheating. My 2 issues? 1) the panoramic mode makes the picture very "choppy" (not a deal breaker) and 2) saving the damn pictures to the phone. DEAL BREAKER! I was so excited to get my hands on this and had my bubble quickly burst when I took over 100 pictures and 12 gb of video the first time I used it. That was 2 weeks ago and I haven't used it since. I've been lurking here to see if DJI would have a "quick fix" but all I see is "we're working on it". This is all strange because I have saved to my phone my flights from 3 different Phantoms but not an option for the OSMO. If I wanted to sit and transfer media to my camera roll I would use my gopro and fyu-tech gimbal. Which BTW has mass transfer capability. I've had 2 other occasions where the OSMO would have been great but found myself holding my phone sans OSMO because others wanted me to send them the pictures. I held off buying the tripod and extension just in case. Well I'm glad I did because today I'll be bringing back the gimbal. To me $300 is a lot for a product the I am not in love with. I like it. I think it takes great steady video. But in a world where convenience is key, the OSMO mobile falls flat on its face. Why have I waited to full 2 weeks? Hope. Will DJI fix this issue? I'm sure they will but I'm not going to be the guy that keeps a $300 toy in the drawer until they do.

Is anyone aware if the same issue is being had with the Mavic? If so I might as cancel my order.  
2016-11-10
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry about that, for bulk transfers, you can use this now.

Connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer,
Launch iTunes
Select your iPhone under “Devices” on the left. If it’s not there, unplug/replug your iPhone/iPad.
Select Apps from the top menu
Scroll down; under File Sharing, Find DJI Go and select it
Find the two folders "HD300 Storage"  and "Video Cache"

The first stores your photos, the second stores the videos,

Select the folder and click "Save to" , and transfer these two folders  into your computer.

Bulk saving in app will be added for the next version of DJI Go, which will be released very soon, in a couple of days.  I know this one for sure.
2016-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules