DJI PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSE RESPOND
1405 7 2016-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jcostello
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1861490 ft

United Kingdom

Hi could anyone post me the link to the app jcostello182@hotmail.co.uk as my p4 became a nightmare no image no connection green screen you name it after i updated to the new 3.0.2  .......after i downloaded the previous 3.0.1 from the now defunct link i had 5 great flight out of it.......until my son came home from work and without asking me he reinstalled the new update the p4 is now a nightmare again plleeeaaasssee can anyone help

please dont start asking me whats wrong because if you follow my postings and many other pilots you will see ive done all the re setting etc to no avail.....................nooooo sorry lots of pilots have done the same and are having the same problem all im..........no we want is a link so we can download the previous app again nomore questions just  the APP
Thanks
2016-11-10
Use props
SIDHU
lvl.1

India

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... zg/view?usp=sharing
2016-11-10
Use props
Jcostello
lvl.3

United Kingdom

why do dji not make it possible to reverse updates like this this............it seems as though every time a link goes up it soon gets remove or the link stops working surely someone from dji iis going to respond.............i hope
2016-11-10
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Jcostello Posted at 2016-11-11 04:19
why do dji not make it possible to reverse updates like this this............it seems as though ever ...

Have you tried the latest P4 firmware update with the 3.0.2 Go app? Your previous posts do not make it clear as to what firmware combination you have and where the root of your issues lie.
2016-11-10
Use props
Jcostello
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss that's what killed my bird............................can YOU PLEEEEEEESE GIVE ME THE PREVIOUS APP is that such a big deal
2016-11-10
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Jcostello Posted at 2016-11-11 10:47
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss that's what killed my bird............................can YOU PLEEEEEEESE GIV ...

Looks like you have a problem with that keyboard?
2016-11-10
Use props
Crack The Sky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 123402 ft
United States

Jcostello Posted at 2016-11-10 17:47
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss that's what killed my bird............................can YOU PLEEEEEEESE GIV ...

Just go on to your DJI Assistant 2 and pick any version you want. No big deal. Why is 3.0.2 not working for you? Works great on my bird. I think there is some other issue.
2016-11-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Jcostello, we'd love to help you out, just as Crack The Sky mentioned, there is no issue with the latest APP, while we could provide you the previous for testing.
To located the image transmission issue, we'd like to know more info, thanks for your understanding.
You please check your e-mail box and feel free to reply us if any further questions, thanks.
2016-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules