Mavic UK time frame to resllers
2018 12 2016-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Where is my Mav
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI what is the expected delivery time frame to the UK  ?     

I've pre ordered from Jesspos on the 30/9 - origanlly it was the middle of Oct  ,then early Nov   , ive just spoke to them and they said they have received 2 from you and have no idea when anymore are coming.

USA seems to have received alot judging by youtube , and reading this forum so have other countires but what about the UK ?  

2016-11-11
Use props
Anthony566
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

IMO you have more chance of getting your Mavic than getting an answer to this question !!!
2016-11-11
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
Flight distance : 839633 ft
United Kingdom

According to some post in DJI Chinese forum - DJI can only produce 200 or so Mavic a day but pre-orders are 10000+. They are "hoping" to fulfil the first two days of orders by 13th.  There is going to be a long wait for a lot of people
2016-11-11
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

Copied from DroneLife.com  printed Nov. 3rd
Dear DJI Customers,

We owe you an apology for our delays in delivering the new Mavic Pro. We want to thank you for your patience and also advise that we are looking into improving our order process and systems, based largely on your feedback.

When we announced Mavic Pro and began accepting pre-orders, we expected to deliver the first units in mid-October. However, ramping up production to full speed at top quality took longer than planned. Prior to our scheduled shipping target, we encountered an issue integrating a part into the Mavic Pro. We resolved that within a week. On top of that, the excitement for the Mavic Pro beat our expectations. As a result, we are working diligently to ramp up production to meet the higher-than-anticipated demand for the Mavic Pro.

We have been shipping for nearly two weeks, but even with round-the-clock production, we unfortunately cannot give specific delivery estimates for many orders moving through various global sales channels because of this demand. For Mavic Pro orders received before November 3, 2016, we will do our best to clear them all within the next seven to eight weeks.

Some of you waiting for your Mavic Pro also expressed concern about our immediate billing of pre-orders. We’ve heard you and are examining potential alternatives with our payment provider.

DJI exists to put amazing technology and innovation into your hands, and we’re sorry it’s taking so long with Mavic Pro. Our internal systems haven’t kept up with the enormous demand for our products, and your enthusiasm for our newest offering is spurring us to improve. We appreciate your understanding and are doing everything we can to get Mavic Pro to you as quickly as possible.
2016-11-11
Use props
warrior200
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Dji have plenty of props I ordered a set last night and they are been delivered on Monday I wish it was my mavic. I think the UK has sh!t out with mavic orders.
2016-11-11
Use props
fansbb5b373a
lvl.1

Italy

the take 1 milion of pre order but they are able to product only 200 units day??

dji  you love our money yes????
2016-11-11
Use props
Chappy
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Wandering Cloud Posted at 2016-11-11 12:28
According to some post in DJI Chinese forum - DJI can only produce 200 or so Mavic a day but pre-ord ...

Holy Sh@t at 200 per day it's gonna take months, 10000+ will take 7 to 8 weeks alone.

Does anybody have figures to how many pre-orders were received i.e. DJI themselves and then resellers on top.

Might just need to order Mavic 2 to get in the queue now
2016-11-11
Use props
schpenxel
lvl.1

United States

fansbb5b373a Posted at 2016-11-11 10:04
the take 1 milion of pre order but they are able to product only 200 units day??

dji  you love our  ...

Where are people getting this 1 million pre-order number from?  There's no way that's right.
2016-11-11
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
Flight distance : 839633 ft
United Kingdom

schpenxel Posted at 2016-11-11 15:55
Where are people getting this 1 million pre-order number from?  There's no way that's right.

not one million. It is 100000+
2016-11-12
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft

Releasing the Mavic Pro so close to Xmas, DJI should have anticipated huge demand for the thing by a long shot. As much as I appreciate that they've apologised for the fact that they currently don't have enough stock in-hand to cover all of the orders in a timely manner, this shipping delay really shouldn't be happening at all.

Hell, those flight batteries and other accessories for the Mavic Pro aren't even available to ship out yet. So much fail.
2016-11-12
Use props
warrior200
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Has anyone in the Uk had a shipping notification from Apple Uk.
2016-11-12
Use props
destinylove1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89669 ft
United Kingdom

Ordered mine 1st October they said first batch is before 23 October which we should all have by Christmas after 23rd October your looking at February prices have all sorts being given raised in uk by 100 pounds to try and put people of canceling there orderes
2016-11-12
Use props
Where is my Mav
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Their customer service / info provision is not good , to not even put a reply in this thread again is poor,   I'm canceling on principle if i do not get a response by the end of the week
2016-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules