Osmo+ brand new firmware update stuck
2267 5 2016-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wysiwyg
lvl.1

Malaysia

Just got an Osmo+. Powered it up, DJI Go, iphone connected its wifi to activate, firmware update prompted by DJI Go, started ok but it's been stuck at 24% for the last 30 mins. Please help. What should I do now???

2016-11-11
Use props
wysiwyg
lvl.1

Malaysia

As per on-screen instructions, I have not powered down the camera nor exited DJI Go. This is not going to last forever. The battery will eventually run out on the Osmo+ which may brick it? I need an answer like immediately!
2016-11-11
Use props
wysiwyg
lvl.1

Malaysia

OK tech support just helped me to sort it out, bypassing the DJI Go app and doing a manual update via SD card. Great tech support, but really this should not be a buyer's experience right out of the box. For anyone reading this in future, please do a manual firmware update instead of letting DJI Go have a "Go" at it.

FWIW I had problems updating the firmware of my Mavic too, a couple of days ago. Hmm.
2016-11-11
Use props
IguanaVision
New

United States

wysiwyg Posted at 2016-11-11 05:01
OK tech support just helped me to sort it out, bypassing the DJI Go app and doing a manual update via SD card. Great tech support, but really this should not be a buyer's experience right out of the box. For anyone reading this in future, please do a manual firmware update instead of letting DJI Go have a "Go" at it.

FWIW I had problems updating the firmware of my Mavic too, a couple of days ago. Hmm.

I am having the same issue. I've been sitting at 0% for 30+ minutes.

How do I do the manual update?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
2017-1-5
Use props
LensmanDave
lvl.3

United Kingdom

IguanaVision Posted at 2017-1-5 13:10
I am having the same issue. I've been sitting at 0% for 30+ minutes.

How do I do the manual update?

Dji Osmo tutorials are your friend:

http://forum.dji.com/thread-43284-1-1.html

2017-1-5
Use props
IguanaVision
New

United States

Thanks, Ive gone through a couple with no luck.
Been on chat with support for 2 hours. They respond every 5-10 minutes. Now the OSMO battery died.
Im done for the day.... ugh
2017-1-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules