iPad iOS app bug
1640 4 2015-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marvelles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 600479 ft
Germany

If you Start The iOS app ..you must every Time complete Shut down The app...not Leave it in The back an Then Start it.
After a Time some Off the routines will not work correct. I have Problems with little  pic freeze , rth function ect.
When i shut down complete The app it works perfect....

I using Apple air 2 Tablet
2015-2-7
Use props
BInspireD
lvl.1
Flight distance : 205955 ft
Netherlands

I don't have these issues, but to be honest I always shutdown ALL apps before starting DJI app. Don't want to create any possible interferences.

My standard procedure:
- charge iPad to 100%
- close all apps
- restart device
- enable flight mode
- connect to remote
- start DJI app
Look at the beautiful DJI arty piece and play with the simulator in app

And then put my Inspire back in the box again because these Inspires don't appear to be meant for real flying. There is no legally obtainable iOS app, no prop locks, faulty IMU and several other problems of which we don't know yet....

Yep, after 2 testflights and reading through this forum I'm very anxious to let my bird fly...
2015-2-8
Use props
marvelles
lvl.4
Flight distance : 600479 ft
Germany

Same i Do......but i forgot One Time and i See there is a Problem.

For me The inspire One is Great....i Hope new probs are Comming and The official app.
And some tb 48 in europe too-)
2015-2-8
Use props
r-preusser
lvl.2

Germany

I just came back from my 49th flight with the Inspire 1 using the iOS App version 0.9.2 which can be found in this forum.

Everything was great so far and the biggest issue I've had was to get the big grin out of my face after a flight

I had some issues with a warning message regarding the home couldn't be set correctly and I absolutely will check to restart the app (or event the iPad) completely new. Maybe this helps. I'll let you know.

If you like to see some footage have a look here:

2015-2-8
Use props
mrburns
lvl.2

United Kingdom

great video, clearly works in 0 degrees then
2015-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules