How The Mavic Pro Performs Indoors (VIDEO)
1612 4 2016-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft

This newly uploaded YouTube video of the Mavic Pro gives a perfect look at how the Mavic Pro performs indoors. I'm going to go ahead and say that it definitely performs better than the Phantom series of drones, including the Phantom 4, in regards to stable flight indoors. Completely locked into it's position, even while turning on the spot at an very low altitude. No drifting at all.

2016-11-11
Use props
BlueBottleNorm
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thank you for posting this video,  I was wondering how the Mavic handled indoors.  I can't wait to get mine!
2016-11-11
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft

BlueBottleNorm Posted at 2016-11-12 06:06
Thank you for posting this video,  I was wondering how the Mavic handled indoors.  I can't wait to g ...

I know, it looks crazy stable in that video. I also can't contain my excitement for the Mavic Pro. It would be very nice if we could have our drones in our hands before the New Year but at this point, it's all down to DJI and their shipping speed. I wish the Mavic Pro didn't release so close to Xmas, there'd probably be way less orders and DJI would have no problem coping with it all.
2016-11-11
Use props
Woodwanger
lvl.4
United Kingdom

yes that's mental can't wait to get mine
2016-11-12
Use props
sanuk
lvl.4
Australia

The body is so stable, there is hardly any work for the stabilised gimbal to do.
2016-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules