Footage
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cujoAir
lvl.1

United States

Hey everyone, so I am having trouble with my sd card.
When I open the DJI app on my IPad and go to editor, I see a bunch of clips from today, however, when I try to put the sd card into my computer, only the last two clips are showing. Does anyone know why the rest are missing?

(Also, during my flight my SD card became full, so I went into the editor tab and deleted some, then formatted my SD card in the air. To be honest, I'm not sure what formatting does, I just assumed it would update the sd card so that it knew I deleted footage. After I did this, I was able to record more footage, but everything before that is missing (yet still in the editor tab).

is there a way to transfer files from the app editor tab to my computer?

Thanks
AJ
2016-11-11
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Formatting effectively erases the contents of the SD card to make room for new files. That's why you can only see two. The files on the SD card are the ones you would normally use. However the 720P video stream complete with any glitches will be held as files on your device. Which display device were you using ?
2016-11-11
Use props
cujoAir
lvl.1

United States

Aardvark Posted at 2016-11-12 05:11
Formatting effectively erases the contents of the SD card to make room for new files. That's why you ...

ipad mini
I am downloading them now to the ipad, but as you said, the quality is very low.
2016-11-11
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

cujoAir Posted at 2016-11-11 21:20
ipad mini
I am downloading them now to the ipad, but as you said, the quality is very low.

If you connect your device to a computer using iTunes you can copy all these cached files to computer for editing etc.
Best thing is probably to buy another couple of SD cards. SanDisk Ultra HC1 work well for me.
2016-11-11
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I would concur with Aardvark.
2016-11-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules