"Malicious irrigation"
1593 9 2016-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

Just had one my posts deleted (DJI Ken takes the Credit) with the comment and I Kid you Not "Malicious irrigation" - wow never knew that Agriculture was one of the things DJI did too. And moving forward with my cancelled order - after they canceled it - it disappeared from my account and everywhere else - so god forbid if you do not have the original email with the order number or the ordered date - seems very unprofessional and unethical at best. Quick to take the money; quick to make promises - but lousy in reciprocation. Now just like the shipping fiasco - I am stuck in a refund fiasco - with no certain dates or deadlines to get the refund back. There is certainly consistency in business practices (Sic !!!) with DJI. Kudos to you...you have just killed the happiness of so many folks even before take off..literally. Did you earn enough bank interest on the money collected from all those pre-orders which were safely deposited in your coffers? I hope so and I also hope that you develop a spine and some character. Don't delete posts - be honest and courageous enough to answer when you have basically stolen someone else's hard earned money. Go ahead and delete this thread - I am sure you have the admin priviliges to do so - not sure if you have the courage and spine to keep it here.
2016-11-11
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

What's your order number? I can look it up for you.  I see no reason DJI cancelling customers orders.
2016-11-11
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2016-11-12
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-11-12 14:49
What's your order number? I can look it up for you.  I see no reason DJI cancelling customers orders ...

Order 066110044031
2016-11-12
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2016-11-12
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

I asked for it to be cancelled...after immense frustration.....
2016-11-12
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

It seems that the order was cancelled by you, and the current issue is that you didn't get the refund(yet) ?
2016-11-12
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

Yes..and why would the order disappear from the account? There is not even a section to see the cancelled order? Why the absolute iron curtain - that I cannot even see my cancelled orders? How do I engage back with order numbers if I don't even see that in my account? Do you know of any other online business where you cannot see you canceled orders? Naive again.
2016-11-12
Use props
robble
lvl.2

Why wouldn't you see your order?
You don't have an order anymore.
2016-11-12
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

robble Posted at 2016-11-12 15:43
Why wouldn't you see your order?
You don't have an order anymore.

Good morning. Yes the sun rises from the east. Now please go back to doing whatever you were earlier doing and read my thread again. Happy to engage on a support call and walk you through.
2016-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules