DJI Banning ppl and Deleting Posts Critical of DJI
2773 35 2016-11-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansddaac304
New

United States

Why has there been a massive amount of posts deleted and members banned that were critical of DJI? Is this fraud or a scam? DJI won't seem to tolerate anything negative i.e FACTS about how badly they are conducting business with this mavic release. DJI is *really* pushing the limits here and perhaps its time to start getting lawyers involved maybe even for a class action lawsuit.

At least for America I found this link which I've submitted a Federal Trade Commission complaint https://ftccomplaintassistant.gov I'd recommend everybody else do the same. Also post the facts about how DJI is handling this and deleting posts, banning members, and trying to suppress anything factual that's negative about DJI and their extremely poor handling of this.

Lets see how long until DJI deletes this thread.
2016-11-11
Use props
tigerdim
lvl.3
Flight distance : 75614 ft
Hong Kong

I've noticed this on their Facebook page. Whenever someone posts or asks about their delivery the posts get deleted.
2016-11-11
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

I was banned from Facebook by the way for posting my comment - yes I agree I posted it about 6 times - just to see if they would respond to just one of them. They did not and basically barred me from posting any more. Recently posted in a thread that I had a response deleted on similar lines. I think for DJI - "Denial" is the absolute success point. Given that us lowly mortals do not have "Admin God"privileges I think we will continue to suffer. If their products are meant for consumers to tell stories like never told before - I am surprised that they consider customers telling horrid stories about their products or support or service - as "Malicious Irrigation". This is the true face of this company I guess - no spine, no character, no courage, no ethics - and why respond if you can "Delete" or "Ban" or "Bar" or "Just stay quiet" - Ho Hum....
2016-11-11
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Muravis Posted at 2016-11-12 15:09
I was banned from Facebook by the way for posting my comment - yes I agree I posted it about 6 times ...

Can you tell me what you posted on Facebook?

to OP, the server of the forum is private property, your First Amendment right doesn't apply here. And FTC doesn't regulate this.
2016-11-11
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-11-12 14:31

Greetings DJI-Thor: Thanks for having courage to engage back. I wish I would recollect what i posted in exact words. I did scour through my FB activity log just to be sure I do not state anything false. Also did you see the DJI Facebook Page where there is not even a single visitor post available - strange don't you think for a company with millions of drones sold. Being Naive is definitely getting noticed here.

But here is a rough reincarnation of the same anyway: "Just cancelled my Mavic pro order - they were very happy to do it for me and charge zero cancellation fee. Well done DJI - never ever will I ever buy anything from you again. Kudos !!! Another business case example of a Chinese company doing fraudulent business. Yipeee !!! Happy to have parted way early."
2016-11-11
Use props
NavigatorNL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 700768 ft
Netherlands

I think some people act like little children. Take a deep breath before posting. DJI has some work to do, I agree. But I'm fed up with all the comments that have nothing, or very little, to do with DJI but are just emotional. Just my two cents. I take a deep breath.......
2016-11-11
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

Muravis Posted at 2016-11-12 14:50
Greetings DJI-Thor: Thanks for having courage to engage back. I wish I would recollect what i poste ...

Yes the first amendments don't apply....well I am not even from the States....and surely FTC doesn't regulate the threads or the forum...but I hope you get to see what is being done with the denials and the delete's. As for the fraudulent comments - here are my facts for you - order was taken and money was exchanged - shipping dates were advertised - shipping dates were not held to - no shipping dates were provided - now no refund dates are provided. Now tell me in which book is that not a fraud? In DJI's books maybe.... For Asgard !!!
2016-11-11
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Muravis Posted at 2016-11-12 15:50
Greetings DJI-Thor: Thanks for having courage to engage back. I wish I would recollect what i poste ...

I didn't personally ban you, but posting emotional contents six times might be considered spamming and result in a ban, or basically saying you're not welcome there.

And further more, cancelling your order is a right reserved by DJI, it's not DJI's obligation to do business with you. Nor is this considered fraudulent in any sense.

But anyway, this is strange since most people complain they receive their Mavic orders late or didn't receive one yet, instead of being canceled. And it makes no business sense to cancel customer's order unless for some special reasons.

Like I said in the other post, can you tell me your order number so I can look into it? (If DJI canceled your order and you weren't told a reason)
2016-11-12
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-11-12 15:03
I didn't personally ban you, but posting emotional contents six times might be considered spamming  ...

Well responding once should be considered professional then....so lets not argue here for the sake of it. I asked for it to be cancelled - that is my right - it is also my right to see the cancellation process update. I am happy to get my money back - just tell me when I will get it.
2016-11-12
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

Also did you see the DJI Facebook Page where there is not even a single visitor post available - strange don't you think for a company with millions of drones sold. Being Naive is definitely getting noticed here. Do you have a response for this??
2016-11-12
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

NavigatorNL Posted at 2016-11-12 14:55
I think some people act like little children. Take a deep breath before posting. DJI has some work t ...

Sure up in your country smoking green leaf is legal so easy for you to stay high and calm I guess...me I don't do such stuff so reality is an important aspect of life....breath more it will help you inhale better.
2016-11-12
Use props
NavigatorNL
lvl.4
Netherlands

Muravis Dude, your comments are exactly what I mean. Calm down.
2016-11-12
Use props
fansddaac304
New

United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-11-12 01:31

to OP, the server of the forum is private property, y ...

No but the FTC does regulate DJI's ability to do business in America. They also levy substantial fines for business practices like DJI has been exhibiting thus far. Deleting posts and banning users may give you a nice short term satisfaction but in reality it does little more that significantly amplify the fury your company has created with customers and negative effects to DJI.
2016-11-12
Use props
fansbb5b373a
lvl.1

Italy

we can in mass start to spam on the dji fb page.. it would be the minimum cause their incompetence
2016-11-12
Use props
yoengel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2370988 ft
  • >>>

fansbb5b373a Posted at 2016-11-12 16:40
we can in mass start to spam on the dji fb page.. it would be the minimum cause their incompetence

People get banned because of this nonsense.  I'm tired of all the whining or malicious information, and I'm glad that DJI is cleaning up the forums.  If you are so unhappy, please go buy a different drone.

Don't you have anything more important to do?
2016-11-12
Use props
Z1uKtCi5N1Ix
lvl.1

yoengel Posted at 2016-11-12 17:00
People get banned because of this nonsense.  I'm tired of all the whining or malicious information ...

And I'm tired of poor customer service, zero communication and no mavic. Besides, if there weren't any of these threads the forum would be dead considering approximately 2 people worldwide have their mavics.

Cheers.
2016-11-12
Use props
yoengel
Second Officer
  • >>>

Z1uKtCi5N1Ix Posted at 2016-11-12 17:05
And I'm tired of poor customer service, zero communication and no mavic. Besides, if there weren't ...

They already said 8 weeks.  You just need to wait.  If you don't want to wait, buy something else.

I go to this forum to learn things and I'm not here to listen to people whining that they can't have their drone right this very moment.

People feel so entitled.
2016-11-12
Use props
fansbb5b373a
lvl.1

Italy

yoengel Posted at 2016-11-12 10:00
People get banned because of this nonsense.  I'm tired of all the whining or malicious information ...

is not cleaning, is censorship..

some reseller pre paid to dji thousands of dollars and now more and more customer start to cancel their pre order..

dji told the rule is "first pre ordered will have it first" , but this is not for

ton of people that ordered from a dealer

in your opinion is the correct way to behave???

i pre ordered from a legit dji reseller (NOT A CANDY SHOP) ON 1 OCTOBER.. dji nowaday is shipping the 4/5 october and when my reseller ask them a date, they answer

"we don't know sorry"!!!

some people ordered from B&H (you know it??.. listen to me.. is very very very big reseller) on 27 sept. and they do not have any info..totally zero!!!

for you would be a toy,
for others, in accordance with the dates given by dji, it could be a  work tool. There are people who have anticipated thousands of euro, and dji is handling it at random

2016-11-12
Use props
fansbb5b373a
lvl.1

Italy

dji gain money like a  multinational comprany, but  manages the issue as a hairdresser...
2016-11-12
Use props
yoengel
Second Officer
  • >>>

fansbb5b373a Posted at 2016-11-12 17:33
is not cleaning, is censorship..

some reseller pre paid to dji thousands of dollars and now more  ...

FROM THE DICTIONARY:
pre·or·der
verb. order (an item of merchandise) before it is available, with the understanding that it will be shipped later.

DJi already said that they will look into their billing system.  I would rather that they focus on building drones than fixing their billing system at this point.  I ordered from Apple, and they don't charge until it ships.

If you watched the keynote, Apple is their partner distributor and probably ordered before everyone else did.  Until all those Apple orders are filled, the other dealers will have to wait.  Why did you order from a third party dealer if you want it so bad?

Again, they already said 8 weeks.  What more information do you need?  And again, you should cancel your order instead of complaining.  It is not censorship, no one wants to read all the whining anymore.
2016-11-12
Use props
Zatx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 158166 ft
United States

Deleting posts and banning members is not censorship. Censorship implies that you have a rite to voice your opinion or your version of the facts. You do not have a rite to either on these forums which are owned and controlled by DJI. Dji-Thor was completely correct when he said that your First Amendment rites do not apply here. You do, however, have the rite to spend your money with whatever company you wish. If you are dissatisfied with Dji, spend your money elsewhere. Simple as that.
The FTC will never step in to the fray in a case like this. They have bigger fish to fry and are understaffed and underfunded.

Not to mention, you really just come across as a whiny cry-baby that can't have their new toy. I picture you stomping your feet and holding your breath when you write your posts on this forum.
2016-11-12
Use props
stratosHD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1231280 ft
Mexico

Lol Private server... your first ammendment doesnt apply here? Well somone doesnt understand the constitution it seems
2016-11-12
Use props
MHM1170
lvl.2

Edited for offensive content - User has been warned
2016-11-12
Use props
fansbb5b373a
lvl.1

Italy

yoengel Posted at 2016-11-12 16:27
FROM THE DICTIONARY:
pre·or·der
verb. order (an item of merchandise) before it is available, with ...

i order from a dji reseller... d j i   r e s e l l e r .. not a candy shop

if you go on the dji site  and you search on your country you will find a list of dji reseller... all are similar..

me like other in the world..

the problem in another..why dji that is not able to product very big of quantative of drone per day, continue to accept pre order?

why do not wrote that the rule "first buy first will have it" is not valide to reseller..
It is not at all obvious .. when i enter in the dji site i read this rule ,
no asterisks with exceptions...

so, i search a legit DJI RESELLER (not a multiple hobby shop) and i made my order..

after dji start to ship
to those who want, and all the resellers who have ordered on  27 September have not yet seen a mavic

including apple...

this is a ridicoulus in my opinion
2016-11-12
Use props
NavigatorNL
lvl.4
Netherlands

yoengel Posted at 2016-11-12 10:00

Agreed totally!
2016-11-12
Use props
GTDrone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2197703 ft
Guatemala

We only need to wait i know that they offer to deliver the mavic on October  ,  but i think they have their reasons
and thats they offer a pre orderer , i prefer to wait a little bit instead of a quick delivery and may be a defective quad ,
i think that DJI offer quality and thats why they are taking some time to give us we spec,

i hope we can have our mavics soon , im also waiting

2016-11-12
Use props
Kevinljxljx1
Banned

China

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-11-12
Use props
yoengel
Second Officer
  • >>>

fansbb5b373a Posted at 2016-11-13 03:22
i order from a dji reseller... d j i   r e s e l l e r .. not a candy shop

if you go on the dji s ...

yes I know you ordered from a  r e s e l l e r.   apple probably ordered hundreds or thousands of mavics before your  r e s e l l e r.    your  r e s e l l e r will have to wait after apple.

it's very simple, do you     u n d e r s t a n d?

as to why DJI can't make enough drones, why don't you try making one yourself and see how long it takes?  

do you know that almost half a million people paid $1000 to pre-order the Tesla model 3, it won't come out until sometime in 2018.  If people want to pre-order and get in line, let them order.  People like you need to cancel your order and stop complaining.

You are not making any sense.

2016-11-12
Use props
stealle
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21827 ft
United States

I spend most of my time on the mavicpilots.com forum.  They rarely ban, delete posts, or close threads unless members are getting insulting to each other. But you can speak freely about DJI without being censored.  The only reason to come to this forum is to read the latest and rare (and vague) shipping announcements and to get technical support but I don't need that until I can get my hands on the Mavic.
2016-11-12
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-11-12 01:03
I didn't personally ban you, but posting emotional contents six times might be considered spamming  ...

HI DJI THOR
Can you check my order number for me please and advise when you estimate i may recieve my Mavic?
My order number is 001201436948. Ordered October 02 2016.
It is frustrating that some people ordered after this date and have already recieved their units.
2016-11-12
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

NavigatorNL Posted at 2016-11-12 01:21
Muravis Dude, your comments are exactly what I mean. Calm down.

What do you expect peoples reactions are going to be when there is no transparency here.
The release stated order now first come first served shipping will begin mid October 2016.
So they shipped one or two here and there to comfort the market whilst hundreds if not thousands gave there money based on a false promise.
DJIs communication skills are lacking so much that it drives customers crazy thats it! great products but too bad customers have to put up with this type of business ethics.
Muravis is not using any foul language that i have seen he's just stating the obvious.
2016-11-12
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Canada

yoengel Posted at 2016-11-12 02:30
They already said 8 weeks.  You just need to wait.  If you don't want to wait, buy something else. ...

Pretty hard to learn anything at this point when we have not seen this Mavic Right?
The only thing we consistently learn is that we have to pay up front and wait forever with minimum information cascaded to the paying customer.
2016-11-12
Use props
yoengel
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Visual Air Posted at 2016-11-13 07:36
Pretty hard to learn anything at this point when we have not seen this Mavic Right?
The only thing ...

People are never happy and will always find something to whine about.  When they missed their original shipping date by a week, people went nuts.

Now they said 8 weeks, and people are like "not enough information."  It means we just need to wait.  What information do you need?  If I was them, I would rather stay away from the crazies and keep info to a minimum and focus on making the drones.

I don't know where you're getting info, but a lot people are getting their drones and people who ordered from Apple are getting theirs shipped.

This is a pre-order.  From the dictionary:
pre·or·der order (an item of merchandise) before it is available, with the understanding that it will be shipped later.

People who pre-ordered the Tesla paid $1000 and won't get them until 2018-2019.  It's only been 3 weeks and some people are going NUTS!

2016-11-12
Use props
DJI LA Support
Captain

United States

Please read the forum rules closely. Thread deletion and account termination are only done when rules are broken. There is no attempt to hide any information, the first page is a clear indication of this.

Thank you to everyone who is supporting our attempts to help ensure this forum is a warm and friendly place for all users!
2016-11-12
Use props
jeweetzelf
Banned

Netherlands

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-11-20
Use props
CAAirborne
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1174232 ft
United States

DJI LA Support Posted at 2016-11-12 18:49
Please read the forum rules closely. Thread deletion and account termination are only done when rules are broken. There is no attempt to hide any information, the first page is a clear indication of this.

Thank you to everyone who is supporting our attempts to help ensure this forum is a warm and friendly place for all users!

I have posted some less-than-wonderful remarks on this forum about the Mavic and those posts were not removed. In fact, DJI responded to those posts and helped resolve the issues. Kudos to DJI.
2016-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules