Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2016-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Your great for setting up a new account, throwing stones, with your version of the truth.
I suggest that you let people know what you have done about all this, and what you expect them to do about it, or do you not have a pair, but just want to stir,
I suggest you let people know what you have done of any substance to date, or are you just here whinging, and trying to get others to do your bidding..

2016-11-12
Use props
DJI LA Support
Captain

United States

This thread is now closed. It is only inciting malicious posting and harassment of both mods and other users.
2016-11-12
Use props
yoengel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2370988 ft
  • >>>

Do you have real information to back all these claims?

I'm sorry but I read the forums to get updates about the Mavic and I'm tired of reading the same whining and false information over and over again.  These are all speculation.  Apple probably made a huge order before all these other dealers, so they will have to wait.

They already said they had issues with production.  They said 8 weeks.  What more info are you looking for?  They know all these whiners will stop whining once they get their Mavic.  If you don't support this behavior, please buy a different drone.  But we definitely don't need another thread like this, all hearsay and no substance.
2016-11-12
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
Flight distance : 839633 ft
United Kingdom

Don't worry Trump will sort it out!
2016-11-12
Use props
Silverstone
lvl.1

DJI is counting on their fan-boys and people still paying with credit cards instead with PayPal to get a full refund in less than 10 days. Everyone should ONLY pay with PayPal if they order from DJI. Doesn't matter if you order it on Amazon or your local DJI dealer. Make sure that you protect your hard earned money!

Sorry @DJI - ********. That's the trues. I had to get PayPal involved.

2016-11-12
Use props
fanse1c4878b
Banned

United States

2016-11-12
Use props
Butterpuff 6
lvl.1

Silverstone Posted at 2016-11-13 00:20
DJI is counting on their fan-boys and people still paying with credit cards instead with PayPal to g ...

Why the heck would you pay with PayPal?  That's real money.  If you pay with credit card you can dispute the charge and not pay anything. I would never use pay pal.  Always use a credit card if there is a question as to whether you would actually receive your product.  Everyone who ordered early has a perfectly legitimate reason to dispute their charge with their credit card issuer.
2016-11-12
Use props
Silverstone
lvl.1

yoengel Posted at 2016-11-12 23:40
Do you have real information to back all these claims?

I'm sorry but I read the forums to get updat ...

Sorry and no offense! Your comment sounds like that it comes from a guy still living at home with mom and dad, who has a lot money to throw around because you have no responsibilities to a family. I'm reading through this DJI forum and it looks like that their are two sides. One who paid and is interested why $1,000 to 1,400 USD are gone without nothing. No product and no ETA for delivery. Do they have the right to be angry? Absolutely! Than their are the "other" members who really do not care as long they can post that they have ordered a Mavic. Seriously? How do you buy things local? Do you expect that you get your groceries in your shopping card and paid for out of the store or you only look at them and leave without the paid goods? 10-20 years ago, not one person would have given $10 USD away and would have waited 7-9 weeks to get what they paid for. Now, people don't care if they pay much more for goods and don't even get a shipping date.

Sorry again. That's NOT normal and people who do agree to a treatment like that are the cause of DJI's behavior! If every customer would sit on their hard earned money until DJI can deliver a promised product, DJI would change their customer service and policies right away. Sorry! That's people like you who allow companies to the policies they have.  
2016-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

As I suspected, faceless stirrers with new avatar , can never answer hard questions,
As I said what have you done except whine and whinge, answer is nothing, only one way to hurt dji don't buy or get your money back , but you don't have a pair to do this,
Insult people is all you can do..
2016-11-12
Use props
Silverstone
lvl.1

Butterpuff 6 Posted at 2016-11-13 00:28
Why the heck would you pay with PayPal?  That's real money.  If you pay with credit card you can d ...

To get your money faster back. Your credit card gets charged right away. Did that, done that - never again. I was told a couple times that I agreed to companies policies and the CC company wouldn't do anything. Changed the bank right away. PayPal has every right to hold back money for up to 45 days. Faulty product or not delivered - no problem. I mentioned this already in a other post. I had to talk to PayPal. They actually called me to make sure they have all facts. Got my money back to the cent.

I'm sure that there aren't many companies who charge the full amount right away from customers without shipping the goods. Not that I know about it.
2016-11-12
Use props
MHM1170
lvl.2

You guy are funny  Go out and enjoy the day and forget about the MAVIC nothing you can do or say is going to change things.......
2016-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

MHM1170 Posted at 2016-11-12 17:27
You guy are funny  Go out and enjoy the day and forget about the MAVIC nothing you can do or say is  ...

I like your style and advice
2016-11-12
Use props
fanse1c4878b
Banned

United States

2016-11-12
Use props
fanse1c4878b
Banned

United States

2016-11-12
Use props
Anthony566
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

Wandering Cloud Posted at 2016-11-12 16:11
Don't worry Trump will sort it out!

Easy for you to say......  you have a combo on the way ....
2016-11-12
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

fanse1c4878b Posted at 2016-11-12 18:08
May the Shill be with you! Full production! 1400 Mavics/day! January 15 is the new Oct 15!

Only insults no substance, big girls blouse , if you don't grow a pair I'm done ,

Always trying to get someone to do your bidding..
2016-11-12
Use props
Anti-Shill
Banned

United States

2016-11-12
Use props
Wandering Cloud
lvl.3
Flight distance : 839633 ft
United Kingdom

Anthony566 Posted at 2016-11-12 18:09
Easy for you to say......  you have a combo on the way ....

Not really. I have been charged £2500 pounds and still no single Mavic in hand.
2016-11-12
Use props
yoengel
Second Officer
  • >>>

Silverstone Posted at 2016-11-13 00:38
Sorry and no offense! Your comment sounds like that it comes from a guy still living at home with  ...

I'm not defending DJI and this is not good business.  But they already apologized and they are also really busy making these drones.  They said they had higher than expected demand.

Wha???  Where did that come from?  Like many other people, I don't know where you get your crazy and uninformed conclusions.  I ordered from Apple and they don't charge until it ships.  It's called being smart, look it up.

These drones are sophisticated pieces of technology to design and construct.  Have you tried making one of these and know what it takes to produce it and sell them?  Guess what, no one else really does and you cannot compare them to other companies out there.

Have you heard of the term early adopter?  Look it up.  I'm not going to waste my time replying to you anymore.  
2016-11-12
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Your IP address will be banned and you can expect a visit from the Chinese men in black so watch your back...
2016-11-12
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Edited for effensive content - User has been warned
2016-11-12
Use props
Anti-Shill
Banned

United States

2016-11-12
Use props
Sgt_Throatpunch
lvl.2

United States

Look out boys and girls, another self-entitled millennial on board... Sorry about Clinton, pal.
2016-11-12
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

RE: The DJI Con

Silverstone Posted at 2016-11-12 08:38
Sorry and no offense! Your comment sounds like that it comes from a guy still living at home with  ...

I think you are wrong about this.

"Now, people don't care if they pay much more for goods and don't even get a shipping date. "

Yes, people saw DJI stated that they would ship Oct 15 just like all other companies even though they said "first come first serve".
People were expecting it could be a week or 10 days late because of that, but it turned out shipping delay was getting worse and DJI could not give exact date.
IMO, most production lines have capacity like how many units produced per day/week/month and based on the pre-orders they received, DJI would project a number.

2016-11-12
Use props
geordie81
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14409554 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wandering Cloud Posted at 2016-11-12 18:43
Not really. I have been charged £2500 pounds and still no single Mavic in hand.

why have you been charged £2500 for a £999/£1249 combo? or have you bought a lot of addons?
2016-11-12
Use props
fans9a1ac4d9
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Cant believe how upset ppl are getting over a drone. What is the general age of this demagrafic? If you don't like the wait, cancel your order and stop whining.  
2016-11-12
Use props
yoengel
Second Officer
  • >>>

fans9a1ac4d9 Posted at 2016-11-13 06:57
Cant believe how upset ppl are getting over a drone. What is the general age of this demagrafic? If  ...

Totally agreed.  Stop spamming the forum with whining!

2016-11-12
Use props
Anthony566
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2488944 ft
United Kingdom

There way to may tears from what can only be described as very sad people.

If you are not happy then just cancel your order and move along every mavic forum i look at is full of people whineing like they are two year olds.
2016-11-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules