Mavic Pro wavy video and gimbal warnings
22979 53 2016-11-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
willwx
New

United States

Has happened in every flight so far, temps ranging from 36-48 in moderate winds. Just randomly 'vibrates' whether in normal flight, hovering or sport mode full speed.
2016-12-22
Use props
D_jan_i
lvl.3
Flight distance : 562802 ft
United States

My Mavic is laying somewhere at DJI service center since Wednesday and no update - really frustrating. It seems that my drone will be back somewhere in 2017 - good invested money  :-( soon 5 week owner of the DJI Mavic and 4 week on UPS trucks and at DJI service station

That's another way to avoid people to fly in colder temperatures, keep the drone in service as long as the temperatures are rising again ;-)
2016-12-23
Use props
D_jan_i
lvl.3
United States

Called DJI Service and nobody knows what happened to my drone - still not in the system
I should receive a mail if this happens (this I already knew) and what about the promise that within 24 hours you get some receiving notice??? I guess just talking, best service is the one where the most talkative people are working - I hate it...
2016-12-23
Use props
D_jan_i
lvl.3
United States

Somebody tried the new firmware?
2016-12-26
Use props
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

I just flew today with the new firmware, and I could see the shaky/wavy film in the video.  It is definitely a hardware issue, I have done all the calibrations.
2016-12-26
Use props
D_jan_i
lvl.3
United States

My one is still in service - I have to wait till it's back, I keep you posted
2016-12-26
Use props
fansf049c902
New

United States

I flew mine for around 6 minutes in the same type of weather. Seemed to be a winner!
2016-12-28
Use props
D_jan_i
lvl.3
United States

Happy to hear that,mine is on the way back, should arrive next Wednesday - was a long break but if it works now then I'm happy
2016-12-28
Use props
wolfmann270
New
Flight distance : 102 ft
Canada

I'm a new pilot and I'm having the same wavy issue
done numerous checks send an email to see if they can resolve this

2017-3-6
Use props
aBove aerial me
lvl.1
United States

Hi All,

My Mavick has the same waive in video and photos, I also have attempted all recommended re-calibrations and checked proper gimbal operation.
Received only two weeks ago and only has 4 flights, I have had the issue since day one and it looks I'm going to have to send it in for repair.   
2017-3-7
Use props
fans5c3dc0cf
New
Vietnam

I also tried flying Mavic today, my plane is as bad as you. I'm disappointed that so many people are like me.
I checked Gimbal, everything was normal. But when flying images are shaken (sometimes very shaking heavy, and poor focus).

Here is the video I recorded on my first flight with Mavic:

My Mavic buys at Ebay (big seller, they sell thousands of Mavic so I buy from them). Then my sister ship it to Vietnam for me. How can I warranty it?

2017-5-21
Use props
fans18d204c5
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2949393 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-13 00:19
Hello Jeff, could you please refer to the image and check the gimbal if it is normal?

Dang it. I wish I had seen this before I sent mine back for repair.
2017-7-6
Use props
Colin_ladegaard
New

United States

I recently crashed my Mavic and used DJI care refresh and got my new drone the first time I flew it I had really wavy footage. Tempatute was 45 degrees F and wind speeds were only 7 mph I was flying at an altitude of 350 feet and not inside a 5mile radius of any airports. What’s going on?!
2018-4-8
Use props
Colin_ladegaard
New

United States

I recently crashed my Mavic and used DJI care refresh and got my new drone the first time I flew it I had really wavy footage. Tempatute was 45 degrees F and wind speeds were only 7 mph I was flying at an altitude of 350 feet and not inside a 5mile radius of any airports. What’s going on?! https://youtu.be/O4pTYUB3EgM
2018-4-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules