Simulated shutter on Vision App
679 3 2015-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Get Skyshots
New
Flight distance : 82375 ft
United Kingdom

HiI am running a PVP2 on software 3.08 . I use the Vision App on I phone 6 plus (1.0 48 (1677) and an Samsung S4 Android version 1.0.56.
I have noticed recently that when i take a photo in JPEG or RAW, the simulated shutter comes across the screen and can remain closed for up to minmum 5 secs and I loose the FPV effect, can’t see what the camera is seeing. I don’t use it a lot, but this did not seem to happen before.
Please can you advise,  is it me? or a setting I  have altered by mistake, or a wider issue with the software at the moment.

2015-2-8
Use props
johnwarr.live
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

That's normal operation, when you take a photo the shutter blanks the screen for a few seconds while the data is written to the memory card.
2015-2-8
Use props
Get Skyshots
New
Flight distance : 82375 ft
United Kingdom

Thank you, we would expect some pause, it just seemed recently to be really slow. Appreciate you taking the time to respond
2015-2-8
Use props
manny
lvl.1

Norway

I've been wondering about the same thing myself, as the camera uses min. 5 secs to capture a photo. It makes it hard to actually compose a good photo, as the drone can drift around quite a bit and reframe the photo within that short timeframe. Really hope DJI can do something with this process in the future!
2015-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules