Order Refund - Timelines - Anyone else having immense challenges??
1643 17 2016-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

Hello there. Have been having a very challenging time seeking timelines on the refund status. I thought the order and the uncertainty around it was painful - now I am unable to get a time frame by when the money will be refunded. I am happy if someone told me you will get your money before 01st January 2060 or somewhere around that - provided I lived that long. But as long as I can be given a timeline and you can hold to it - I will still part this relationship thinking professional ethics have not completely been wiped off. Please do not pull wool over my eyes with a 3 to 5 business days fallacy . Give me a date in DDMMYY format and I will be out of your hair - forever. DJI Ken / DJI Thor - Guys since you are very passionate - may I seek your "Godly" input on this. Order ID 066110044031 - For the love of god I do not even have an email confirming that my order has been cancelled and a refund will be processed - I am dropping my standards of communication each passing day with you folks - but you do not stand to meet up each day the lowering bar. Not sure when I will hit rock bottom and then start going sub-terra.
2016-11-14
Use props
paul_robinson20
New

Hi

Just posted a similar issue, but mines even more complicated, it's a mess. Their customer service isn't connected and you can't speak to anyone who can actually resolve anything...Good luck let me know how you get on...
2016-11-14
Use props
Pixelmoon
lvl.1

Turkey

It seems that refund takes the same long time as the orders...I'm waiting since 3 weeks for refund of 1500€...and wait..and wait. I'm really pissed right now and just called the lawyer
2016-11-14
Use props
Peter Galbavy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 545377 ft
United Kingdom

If it's too slow just do a charge back on the credit card or open a paypal dispute. In both cases the "delivery" has exceeded 30 days and the supplier is not giving out reasonable information or reacting to queries in a timely manner.
2016-11-14
Use props
Pixelmoon
lvl.1

Turkey

I've made bank transfer..so I can't charge back
2016-11-14
Use props
XDfh2UKILeWX
lvl.1

United States

I had to be very persistent. A pleasant and respectful tone to DJI customer service will get you no where.

When I took an indignant tone and phrased my communications in such a way that drew upon all the shameful failures of DJI during this whole fiasco, I finally received my refund about 10 days after cancelling.
You are doing the correct thing posting a thread here highlighting the "negligence and ineptitude" of DJI.

Also, you need to incessantly poke online chat agents in the eye over this.

Also, you need to email DJI customer service every day.

Then you will finally get your refund. Good Luck.
2016-11-14
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi, Muravis, I found your order was cancelled on 11th Nov. Because you paid by transfer payment, we will need to collect your payment info and summit request to our financial colleagues to refund you.
We are sorry for the waiting time.
Please kindly reply the payment info via email and I will push the agent to take care of it with priority.
Thanks for your kindly understanding.
2016-11-14
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

Just FYI - got an email from them and this is what it states - and I kid you not; this is what I got after 4 days of follow up: Seems they have no clue of where the money originated from to begin with - classy book keeping - Kudos Again !!! Or do I smell delay tactics here   I really do wonder....will give them the details today and let's see how much time it takes for a refund and how many reminders and how many threads......In our business we are taught "How we can make doing business easy for the customer"......It is indeed a polar opposite story at DJI by the looks of it....Ho Hum.....

Nov 14, 18:26 CST
Dear customer, Thanks for your response and confirmation.
I can see that you paid for this order via bank transfer.To process refund of your order,
the information below is required.Could you please kindly provide it to us in the format below?
BANK NAME:
BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER:
ACCOUNT HOLDER'S NAME:
SWIFT CODE:
IBAN NUMBER:
Looking forward to your response.
2016-11-14
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI Store Posted at 2016-11-14 20:11
Hi, Muravis, I found your order was cancelled on 11th Nov. Because you paid by transfer payment, we  ...

Just FYI there are no IBAN Numbers in Thailand. So don't delay my refund thinking I have given you incomplete information. Please do check it out for yourself if I am not trustworthy - as you were with the timely dispatch and the transparent information of your orders. (Sic !!!)
2016-11-14
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

DJI Store Posted at 2016-11-14 20:11
Hi, Muravis, I found your order was cancelled on 11th Nov. Because you paid by transfer payment, we  ...

Have responded and provided the details - now can you give me a DDMMYY answer on when to see the refund in my account of the full amount.
2016-11-14
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

Have responded and provided the details - now can you give me a DDMMYY answer on when to see the refund in my account of the full amount.
2016-11-14
Use props
Pixelmoon
lvl.1

Turkey

Hahaha...so goood! Had chat with DJI today, of course, they have asked again the bank account data..and told me, bank refund transfer need time. Come on guys, we are in 21th century, just type some digits and press "proceed"! That was my first and last experience with DJI, never again!!
2016-11-14
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

Muravis Posted at 2016-11-14 20:14
Just FYI - got an email from them and this is what it states - and I kid you not; this is what I got ...

Have responded and provided the details - now can you give me a DDMMYY answer on when to see the refund in my account of the full amount. Just FYI there are no IBAN Numbers in Thailand. So don't delay my refund thinking I have given you incomplete information. Please do check it out for yourself if I am not trustworthy - as you were with the timely dispatch and the transparent information of your orders. (Sic !!!)
2016-11-14
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

I think it depends on where you ordered, your country and your payment method.
For me, I just submitted eBay (US) request to cancel my pre-order this morning and I got refund late afternoon. Seller kept the fund in their Paypal balance so I got refund immediately.
2016-11-14
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

4 reminders and still no response - classic DJI I guess. Come on guys - have you stooped so low now that you cannot even respond back after 4 reminders. Let me explain this in pure simple English again - Give me a date in DDMMYY format and I will be out of your hair - forever.
2016-11-17
Use props
symbol
lvl.3
Flight distance : 440981 ft
United Kingdom

Anyone else reading this and wondering where DJI representatives are hiding?

DJI have the best products in the industry but the very worst customer service. I remember 6 weeks back before the poop hit the proverbial fan, DJI reps were posting how much better DJI has become in terms of customer service and communication. I cannot even imagine how low the starting point must have been.
2016-11-17
Use props
fans7a2e56fd
lvl.1

Canada

When I wrote to request a refund, I got an answer in 2 days. After that, every email was answered within 24h. When they confirmed I would get a refund, 3-5 days, I can confirm it was done in 3 days. I have only good words for my transaction. BTW It was from DJI direct.
2016-11-17
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

fans7a2e56fd Posted at 2016-11-18 00:27
When I wrote to request a refund, I got an answer in 2 days. After that, every email was answered wi ...

Great - bless you and maybe you had more good deeds this life and the past - me I committed to many bad deeds not to have been blessed.
2016-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules