1869 3 2016-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Carfnann
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47874 ft
France

Hi Guys,

I've got my Osmo mobile since a month without using it a lot, but this week end i was in Barcelona and i've used it all the time.

First day i've noticed, the iPhone 7+ seems to heavy for the osmo mobile. When i was putting the phone in portrait mode, i was not able to move with the stick to the up

Second day, after a ride in bike, te front motor (horizontal), was really really hot.

Third day, even with calibration, the osmo was not horizontal and ask me several reboot.
After few minutes, no stabilization anymore, the green light was continuously flashing...

Any clue?
I will contact support, but just want to be sure iPhone 7+ is not prohibited for Osmo Mobile...

Thanks
2016-11-14
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yes, it is supported. I'm afraid you unit is defective.

You can try contact the seller first and see if they are willing to do a direct exchange, if not, contact DJI via www.dji.com/support and send it in for an exchange
2016-11-14
Use props
Carfnann
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47874 ft
France

Hi

Thanks i will contact dji as i.ve ordered IT online
2016-11-17
Use props
GaryJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12257 ft
United States

I have the SAME problem. I have both a 6s Plus and just got the new 7 Plus that is 3grams lighter then the 6s. It too will not balance 6 nor 7. I have contacted support and they are looking into it. Both iphones flat out will not balance. , If I perform an Auto Calibration, it levels only when switched on and while on the base, the gimbal warms up and battery drops to 92% after 5 minutes. After 35 minutes, the gimbal is hot and the power drops to 78%. At that rate, it will overheat and if not , the Osmo will only get 2.5 hours of use rather than the suggested 4.5 hours of use. If I title the handle too much, or rotate, it loses connection and tells me to Reconnect. Also a pop-up tells me I have a Drive Position Error. Still wating on Support.
2016-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules