Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Amazon has given me my deadline:(
1202 5 2016-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hpdb301
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58642 ft
United States

Well I've been patiently waiting like many others before me, to get my hands on my Mavic Combo.  It would appear that Amazon is not as patient as me, as they have set a deadline for my Mavic to be shipped or the order will be cancelled.  This sucks on so many levels, as I don't see how the dealer I purchased from will be able to fulfill my order prior to the deadline.  So Back to the end of the line or maybe better yet onto another company or buying a used inspire.  Dang-it DJI why can't you run a business as well as you build sUAS's.    So I'll take this opportunity to ask some other pilots what you know about yuneec q500 or typhoon H and if anyone has ever had any experience with the SMD smart drone?  Just having to look at options.
2016-11-14
Use props
Hpdb301
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58642 ft
United States

YitaMotors got me my Mavic Combo!!!  Excellent customer service, put in a bad spot by DJI!!!  These guys went above and beyond to get my product before being pushed to the back of the line!!!  Thank you!!!!
2016-11-23
Use props
Eagle-i-AL
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3572106 ft
United States

Had a similar experience with Amazon but ordered directly from Dji Official Store on Amazon. Ordered on 10/3 and received email from Amazon a few weeks later that order would cancel if not shipped before 11/7. DJI shipped on 11/05 and received my Mavic on 11/08. Amazon is great and why i order 95% of anything online through them. Enjoy your Mavic.
2016-11-23
Use props
NomadRT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

Drone World took a different approach.   They marked my item as shipped so that the order wouldn't be cancelled.   They have also now charged me.   I still don't have a Mavic.
2016-11-24
Use props
fansee11f6a6
lvl.1

United States

I ordered combo +1 more battery from third party Koozam. I ordered on 10/12. Last week it showed that it had shipped via USPS. When it arrived, it was a letter explaining how this keeps Amazon from cancelling my order and a free 32gb micro AS card. I should have my Magic in a few weeks along with an email address to get updates or cancel my order if I'm done waiting. Of course I was totally bummed when I wasn't holding my new Mavic, but relieved it wasn't going to be cancelled by Amazon either. I look forward to the forums where we share our new experiences when we actually begin to fly.
Happy Thanksgiving to all!
2016-11-24
Use props
fansee11f6a6
lvl.1

United States

fansee11f6a6 Posted at 2016-11-24 07:49
I ordered combo +1 more battery from third party Koozam. I ordered on 10/12. Last week it showed tha ...

I love spell check. I think you all get it though.
2016-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules