Geo tagging / Way points and Active tracking / follow me
1266 2 2016-11-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Powey
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi all,

Does the Mavic capture geotags with the images?

It would be good, straight back to that awesome spot in space for another shot

Obvs, you can set a way point for locations and that way be able to return to the same spot in space, I believe?

When setting a predefined path with way points and setting speed to suit - can you run the active track at the same time, so the camera will follow subject (flight path suited so as not to exceed gim- rotation)

In active track can you nudge the drone from intended flight path and then let it resume control without further command or does it just stop in space?
Same for gimble, if I were to look away from my moving subject, take in some natural beauty and then return to my moving subject - will it continue to active track?

Any, "it can do this" and any other cool tips gratefully received

Cheers

2016-11-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Powey, here are the details:
You could check the geotags for the pictures by EXIF Viewer, or just right click original pictures directly from SD card, go to properties, details to check that.
AS for waypoint, you can setup "hover" or "return to home". It will not be straight back to that awesome spot in space for another shot
You cannot run active track and waypoint at the same time.
During active track, if it lost the subject, it will hover there and active again until it obtain the subject.
2016-11-17
Use props
Powey
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Thanks

Does the active track continue to work if you take control of the mavic for a moment? Or help it by moving it so it can see its tracking subject again?

Thanks
2016-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules