camera firmware & encoder firmware failed
1710 4 2016-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MiracleBoyZ
lvl.1

Indonesia

i can connect my osmo to my phone but no camera feed, it's all black but i can tap and move the gimbal from my phone screen. i can't record or take photos. my camera firmware is failed like shown on my attached images below. i'm using x3 camera from inspire 1 (white x3). the handle shows solid green light on right LED and solid yellow on the left LED. can someone help to tell me what should i do to repair this? Thanks!

146431.jpg
146432.jpg

2016-11-15
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, please try this, go here http://www.dji.com/osmo/info#downloads , download OSMO Firmware v1.8.2.40 and unzip it.

Format your SD card, then put the .bin file in your SD card(only 1 bin file at one time), turn off your Osmo, put the SD card in Osmo and press “trigger+record(red dot)+power switch” buttons together for about 5 seconds, your Osmo will start updating and blinking red and green for about ten minutes and stops.  

See if your unit works normally after that, if not, please contact DJI via www.dji.com/support and send it in.
2016-11-15
Use props
Sismo Records
New

Mexico

DJI-Thor Posted at 2016-11-15 05:15
Hi, please try this, go here http://www.dji.com/osmo/info#downloads , download OSMO Firmware v1.8.2.40 and unzip it.

Did someone work this? I have the same problem, someone who tells me how I solve it
2016-12-13
Use props
Danikhel Herrera
New

Philippines

i also havethe same problem
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Danikhel Herrera Posted at 2018-3-6 21:20
i also havethe same problem

Did you try another phone device?
Firstly, we recommend to reset Osmo wifi, here is the tutorial video for your reference:

If the issue persists, please refer to Thor's suggestion to flash the firmware, here is a video for reference:
2018-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules