Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
samsung s4 and new update 4 rc
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1de43c39
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661 ft
United States

tryied several times to update rc after samsung s4 updated the new dji go app. It finnaly updated the rc an took about 15 minutes, said to restart rc after completed, did so. Maps are in English and Chinese, Each house shows there address. This is a P3A quad, when turning quad on an rc , the rc is still at 1.6, everything else is updated. Thinking my phone is no longer supported for latest update. Any help with this issue will be helpful. Did not try to delete an reinstall yet but thats where i am leaning to next.
2016-11-15
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

May I know it's working properly now?
You could connect another mobile device to the remote and turn on aircraft, then check again on "About" page.
2016-11-17
Use props
fans1de43c39
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661 ft
United States

Thanks for taking your time to help. Sansung s4 app. 3.1.0   version n/a   remote controller n/a   flight controller 03z0529017 quad solid red lights in front blinking green in back safe to fly gps with new here maps on screen on s4.      samsung tablet a6   app 3.1.0  version n/a   remote controller 1.6.0  flight controller sn 03z0529017    samsung tablet did the update to rc.  tablet says only to fly in atti mode. and does have the here maps on screen. the chinese over english now gone. if  i try to roolback software by holding square box, wants to rollback to 1.5.7. so far no luck in 5 days. Gonna try ios with ipad mini 2 this weekend.
2016-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules