Phantom 4 Pro Now Introduced
52639 890 2016-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanseffa7153
lvl.1
United States

What's going on dji? I can't get to shoot 1080p @120fps on my new Phantom 4 pro plus. The highest iam getting is 60p. I also have the latest firmware.. What should I do?  
2016-12-9
Use props
Gary UNY
lvl.3
Flight distance : 178776 ft
United States

Tahoe Ed / DJI-Ken, would you please clarify something for me regarding flight speed and object sensing.

The DJI P4Pro sales video states, "The Phantom 4 Pro is 10 MPH faster, with full support of its obstacle sensing systems."  But, the manual states, "Note that Obstacle Sensing systems are disabled in [sport] mode."

The sales video gives the sense that Obstacle Sensing is functional at all speeds.  The linkage in one sentence of "full support of its obstacle sensing systems" and "10 MPH faster," which is clearly a reference to top speed which can only be achieved in Sport mode, certainly suggests this.

Presumably the manual is definitive and the sales video misleading, but I want to double-check.

Also, the manual states, "In P-mode, both the forward and rear Vision Systems work if the speed is within 13MPH.  At higher speeds, only the vision system facing the direction of travel is active."  So, if a component of the Obstacle Sensing system functions above 13MPH, and with reference to the above, what is the top speed at which any component of Obstacle Sensing will work?

(Which, if the manual does supersede the sales video, presumably this would be the same as the top speed in P-mode.)
2016-12-10
Use props
Duffs
lvl.1
Slovakia

Hi, I purchased DJI Care Refresher for P4P. I can not seem to activate it. I also tried changing letters and numbers (0, O). When you enter No Agreement and S / N give my browser. Varian Care cant be blank.Phantom I activate 09/12/16 at 15:30 refresh care I bought today at 17:00. The need for speed ...
2016-12-10
Use props
Telrin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29767 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Gary UNY Posted at 2016-12-10 19:56
Tahoe Ed / DJI-Ken, would you please clarify something for me regarding flight speed and object sensing.

The DJI P4Pro sales video states, "The Phantom 4 Pro is 10 MPH faster, with full support of its obstacle sensing systems."  But, the manual states, "Note that Obstacle Sensing systems are disabled in [sport] mode."

I don't take the "10 mph faster" as a reference to top speed or to Sport mode, if you check the specs for the two systems, the Vision system was functional up to 10m/s on the P4, but 31 mph on the P4P, that is a difference of approx. 10mph

Re the direction of travel stuff, it makes sense if you are travelling at over 13mph then you don't need to look behind you I guess So that leaves us again with the 31mph limit for the direction you are heading in...
2016-12-10
Use props
Gary UNY
lvl.3
United States

Telrin Posted at 2016-12-10 16:16
I don't take the "10 mph faster" as a reference to top speed or to Sport mode, if you check the specs for the two systems, the Vision system was functional up to 10m/s on the P4, but 31 mph on the P4P, that is a difference of approx. 10mph

Re the direction of travel stuff, it makes sense if you are travelling at over 13mph then you don't need to look behind you I guess  So that leaves us again with the 31mph limit for the direction you are heading in...

Depends on who's chasing you ... in classic horror movies, the victim always keeps looking back, thereby slowing them down and guaranteeing their demise!

But, presuming that, notwithstanding the name, Phantom flight doesn't fall into that category, point taken!

Thanks, Telrin.  As always, appreciate your help.
2016-12-12
Use props
Gary UNY
lvl.3
United States

UPDATE: This afternoon, one day earlier than promised, I received my P4P+ that I had ordered from Advexure!

In addition to their under promising and over delivering, I've had a lot of contact with them, and they are top shelf!

Haven't yet opened even the shipping box, but will be doing so with reverence this evening.

And, in addition to reading the manual and watching videos, I've started boning up for the Part 107 exam so I can get my FAA license!

Woo hoooo!
2016-12-13
Use props
bluemarley67
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

ordering my p4p today or tomorrow I cannot wait super excited!
2016-12-20
Use props
BeamMeUpScotty
lvl.2
Flight distance : 20446 ft
United States

FlyFishingBen Posted at 2016-12-7 07:28
If you've gotten your P4P shipped, which day did you order it??? And does the display take longer?

I ordered my P4P+ on 5 Dec and it showed shipped last week but so far no tracking number.
2016-12-20
Use props
bluemarley67
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

Haven't even received my p4p yet and i still want to buy the unseen unheard of dji phantom5pro.
2016-12-22
Use props
fans17d63467
New

Nigeria

Wow nice configuration
2017-1-1
Use props
Oneonlynono
lvl.1

Australia

Hi DJI Team ... I just bought a Phantom 4 Pro and would like to know , which Tablet above 5.5" works the Best with the Phantom 4 Pro ??? Please ... Think You
2017-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules