Faulty battery?
2567 1 2015-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
supasympa
lvl.2

United Kingdom

So I finally went out and flew my Inspire 1 this weekend after the prop locks turned up. I'm still waiting on an official IOS app but seeing as we may never see it I thought "what the hell".

First impressions: The Inspire is amazing! Makes my P2 feel like a toy. I really think that you need two people to get the best out of the quad and the camera as there is a lot of things to control, either that or bundles of experience.

However, I've noticed today that one of my three batteries is missbehaving. It says that it has a 60-70% charge but when I put it in the aircraft and turn it on the Inspire LED flashes quickly blue, then red and the aircraft powers off.
I try and charge the battery and it's giving me a over voltage charger warning or possibly an over charge warning (I can't tell between 2/3 flashes a second).

The other two batteries I have are fine. Its possible that this is the battery I had installed whren I updated the firmware - could this be a problem?

Is there any way to fix it or should I send it back to DJI?

2015-2-8
Use props
supasympa
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Here is a link to three videos of the batter in operation (or not as the case seems to be)

https://carousel.dropbox.com/photos/cc/TTWFqUBzxsbQIIq
2015-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules