Control stick calibration is all wonky and won't complete.
780 4 2016-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans575663b3
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2368264 ft
  • >>>
United States

[size=14.6667px]Got it today from the Apple store, charged it all up and fed it all the updates it asked for.

[size=14.6667px]The only problem I'm having and is keeping me from flying it is the control sticks calibration screen.

[size=14.6667px]The left stick , mode 2 reads '0' for the bottom travel until I start the calibration and then after the first movement reads 10%. Left and right on the same stick show a bit below horizontal because of this.

[size=14.6667px]Also the finish button will not activate like it is supposed to and just stays dark. If I wait long enough I will get a 'controller calibration timeout' message and then the finish button is pressable.

go app is 3.1.0 and I tried deleting and reinstalling.   Firmware on controller and craft is 1.02.0900

[size=14.6667px]thoughts?
2016-11-15
Use props
HWKIDD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22877 ft
United States

my sticks are showing 100percent travel, but  have no finish button,   does not complete a line when I rotate them around the box,  not sure there to, but the demo I saw did,  also  when I go to calibrate the camera line it only does 3/4 on each side,  let me know if you get a answer,  I sent pictures to Dji Ken,  and hope to get a answer by tomorrow,   good luck
2016-11-15
Use props
Gringo
lvl.1
United States

I think if you calibrate the scroll wheel for gimbal tilt that will allow the calibration to finish.  I think I recall reading another thread elsewhere and they didn't realize you had to do the scroll wheel also.  I haven't done it myself as mine seems to be working fine and I don't want to mess with it.
2016-11-15
Use props
HWKIDD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22877 ft
United States

Gringo Posted at 2016-11-15 20:04
I think if you calibrate the scroll wheel for gimbal tilt that will allow the calibration to finish. ...

I have been playing a while, and I found that the full screen was not showing  on my phone,  once I  found the calibrate button it let me run the stick thru there paces, and filled in the boxes,  then did the camera,  then   there was no finish button but a done button,  which I pushed and it went back to calibrate, so I assume at this point that it was complete,   Not sure how you would know for sure,,  will try it in the morning in the simulatior, and see if readings have changed,  
2016-11-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Could you please record a video of the calibration issue?
2016-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules