Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

feel bad for the guy, but damn that was some funny comentary
2016-11-15
Use props
colonel00
lvl.2

United States

So dude uses a drone to follow his wife to work every day and eventually caught this video or he just happened to be lucky enough to catch this on video the one (or few) times he was watching his wife?
2016-11-15
Use props
Flying Malpa
lvl.1

United States

colonel00 Posted at 2016-11-16 09:26
So dude uses a drone to follow his wife to work every day and eventually caught this video or he jus ...

Maybe she was getting a ride to work?
2016-11-15
Use props
Petroboy
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3681 ft
Canada

Flying Malpa Posted at 2016-11-15 18:27

How do we know it's a guy in the truck?  Maybe the wife decided to switch sides.
2016-11-15
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

maybe it was staged. viral video is all the rage and drones are the new buzz word. (granted i have not seen the video but my knee jerk reaction says this is staged, especially since i work in hollywood).
2016-11-15
Use props
colonel00
lvl.2

United States

Maybe the dude that made the film is in the truck trying to make some viral video to get some fame and money from youtube.
2016-11-15
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

He just wants to get more views. That's it. How we know if that lady is his wife or he is actually a criminal by watching someone privately.
He might be caught on camera too because of this.
2016-11-15
Use props
cluc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85682 ft
Australia

ngvuanh Posted at 2016-11-16 10:20
He just wants to get more views. That's it. How we know if that lady is his wife or he is actually a ...

that could be him in the car flying the drone, telling her where to turn etc...
2016-11-15
Use props
stratosHD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1231280 ft
Australia

cluc Posted at 2016-11-16 10:45
that could be him in the car flying the drone, telling her where to turn etc...

use follow mode and get license plate
2016-11-15
Use props
NomadRT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1669012 ft
United States

Lots of excusing and assuming going on in this thread.   There was an article written about this one.   He suspected she was cheating and tried to follow her in his car a few times but she walked to work instead.   He then decided to try the drone and it worked -- busted.   She leans in for the kiss and then gets in the car with him.
2016-11-15
Use props
Mooney
lvl.3

United States

Damn!  

Thought it was some misleading bait title.

Wow, just wow!
2016-11-15
Use props
sanuk
lvl.4
Australia

Call me a sceptic, but this video seems fake and staged.
2016-11-15
Use props
Pierre35
lvl.3
Flight distance : 117881 ft
Malaysia

Flying Malpa Posted at 2016-11-16 09:27

More like she get ride before going to work!
2016-11-15
Use props
Woobisah
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1702457 ft
  • >>>
United States

Money for a drone but she has to walk to work?
2016-11-15
Use props
warrior200
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Something tells me he was married for 18 years.
2016-11-15
Use props
baychilla
lvl.2

United States

NomadRT Posted at 2016-11-15 19:39
Lots of excusing and assuming going on in this thread.   There was an article written about this on ...

Kiss or was she negotiating a business transaction?
2016-11-15
Use props
rick39
lvl.4
Flight distance : 164354 ft
United Kingdom

If it's for real that's very sad. If it isn't true, then why would anyone even assume that's his wife!
2016-11-16
Use props
LaCcTv_com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54885 ft
United States

rick39 Posted at 2016-11-16 00:20
If it's for real that's very sad. If it isn't true, then why would anyone even assume that's his wif ...

that sucks....
2016-11-16
Use props
lignow
lvl.4
Canada

18 years. Maybe it was you that wasn't paying attention.
Think hard, when was the last time you made her feel special.  
By your reaction, thumping on the desk, yelling.
You are a slope headed knuckle dragger. She is better off.
2016-11-16
Use props
user24030f4889
lvl.1

United Kingdom

lignow Posted at 2016-11-17 02:00
Think hard, when was the last time you mad ...

@lignow.  My thoughts exactly.    Hes too busy playing with his drone and should have been paying attention to his wife..

If its fake then he could have ended this video with his wife walking in behind him saying "Hey honey, forgot my purse...  heard shouting everything ok"  and then a very confused look as he relises hes been following the wrong woman..   

If its real, then she is much better off with out the jerk and with a guy who will pay her attention.
2016-11-17
Use props
gslick
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Here is an update

2016-11-17
Use props
usera1ba83e4bc
lvl.3
United States

She cheated with the other guy because he got his Mavic before her husband
2016-11-17
Use props
Silverstone
lvl.1

Canada

WoW! The comments are what always happens. The wife is cheating and everyone (including you guys) pointing at the husband! Why people do this (they have statistics about this behavior) gets far out of my head. Now videos showing up, where guys saying it's a fake video. Seriously? When women would read here and the story would be turned around (husband is cheating on her) - the women would write: "OMG! What a pig he is .... poor women....!" Now it's the wife doing and the "old caveman" behavior comes out! Guys blaming the husband that: "he didn't tell her how special she is..." / "he couldn't keep up with her in bed." / "He is an a- hole anyway..." What's wrong with you guys?! In the 50' to the late 90' people hired PI's to chase after cheaters. Still today this is a very well known practice if some $$$$$$ are in the game.

What did he tell us in the video? That a buddy told him that his wife is doing something. I'm bin there, done it. Neighbor knocks on my door, asking me if I know what my wife does when I'm working. Rest is history! I'm sure that lots of husbands have / had the same situation. If you are honest, you remember it like I do. Friends and neighbors pointing at ->the husband 1st! Seriously? Husbands have to defend themselves and cheating wife's getting hugs?! Sorry! I don't get that. The Governments all over in western countries protecting a cheating wife because they won't like to support them and sit on payments every month. It's the husbands fault! He must pay and the wife gets his money anyway. Rules / laws like we had in the 50' to early 70' were the "cheater" got nothing at all from the partner are gone. That's how it is in western countries. That's why so many partners give a shxx if they get caught! They still rip off the "poor" husband.

Now back to the story. If a PI would have used a DJI drone to get footage of the cheating partner, I'm sure, you guys would have posted absolutely positive comments about it. What did the husband different than a professional PI? Nothing! He knows that his wife walks that way every time she goes to work. He gets his drone up into the air to get some footage. End of the story! But he is the bad guy? A looser anyway? Sorry! You guys aren't married and had never ever problems. How many of you know people they are 30 to 50 years married these days? Yes! That's the couples who are in the NEWS. Most couples don't make it that far anymore. Have a nice day!
2016-11-17
Use props
usera1ba83e4bc
lvl.3
United States

"What did he tell us in the video?"

Hey...what do you expect when there's friggin video posted by the "victim"?  Technically, his personal life is nobody's business....up to the point when he makes it public.  So you don't expect comments?  good or bad?  You are delusional in this "progressive" world.
2016-11-17
Use props
fans4287815f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14196 ft
Malaysia

user24030f4889 Posted at 2016-11-17 18:09
@lignow.  My thoughts exactly.    Hes too busy playing with his drone and should have been paying  ...

Why presume anything, let alone the specific idea that this man wasn't "paying enough attention"?

How about the woman is entirely at fault and a cheat?

If the man was cheating would you declare the woman should have paid him more attention?

I really don't get Western hatred of all things male, while worshiping anything with a vagina. Quite bizarre.
2016-11-17
Use props
fans4287815f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14196 ft
Malaysia

Silverstone Posted at 2016-11-18 00:20
WoW! The comments are what always happens. The wife is cheating and everyone (including you guys) po ...

I agree with you 100%.

It's quite bizarre to see people jumping on this guy, the victim, as though HE were the cheating scumbag.

No, the WIFE was, and is, the cheating scumbag here.

If the guy was such a "loser", why did she marry him? Why did she stay married for nearly 2 decades?

No, the scumbag is the one caught on camera, not the one smart enough to use a camera (he's a photographer, it's what he does) to find out for sure if what people were telling him was true.
2016-11-17
Use props
user24030f4889
lvl.1

United Kingdom

fans4287815f Posted at 2016-11-17 17:47
Why presume anything, let alone the specific idea that this man wasn't "paying enough attention"?

Oh wow...  "The woman is entirely at fault."  

If the man was cheating then yes I would say she was not paying him enough attention.

Its a 2 way street.  People generally cheat becuase something is missing or wrong..  He clearly knew something was wrong so insteat of working he tired to catch her in the act.  They are both at fault here.. equal blame.   

If she is not happy and her husband is not providing and they cannot work it out then leave him and find a man that can. And that goes equally for the guy.  

And OMG "Western hatred of all things male while worshiping anything with a vagina"  Your right.. that is bizzare..
2016-11-19
Use props
DadDog
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2907 ft
United States

I heard they're going to split their possessions in the divorce.  He gets the P4, she gets the Mavic on preorder.
Now a woman gets to know what it's like to wait.
2016-11-19
Use props
z7BdJFqOQUAg
lvl.2

United States

lignow Posted at 2016-11-16 20:00
Think hard, when was the last time you mad ...

so is it ok if I banged your wife if you didn't make her special
2016-11-19
Use props
Laura McPherson
New

New Zealand

If you think your spouse may be cheating, you can contact PHONESPYAPPS1@GMAIL.COM
He’s a real hacker and was very reliable in helping me spy on my cheating husband’s cell phone remotely.
2018-5-9
Use props
fansf77370fb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008924 ft

Rule number one. Don’t ever trust anything in this world that will bleed for a week straight and not die.
2018-5-9
Use props
Gunship9
Second Officer
United States

I got a drone for my wife.  Best trade I ever made.
2018-5-9
Use props
Jameson scott
New

Nigeria

Acidsnow Posted at 2016-11-15 17:15
feel bad for the guy, but damn that was some funny comentary

HIRE A HACKER TO HELP YOU SEE ALL YOUR PARTNER SECRETS

2023-9-21
Use props
Jameson scott
New

Nigeria

HIRE A HACKER TO HELP YOU SEE ALL YOUR PARTNER SECRETS. 5ISPYHAK437@GMAIL.COM

2023-9-21
Use props
Jameson scott
New

Nigeria

Laura McPherson Posted at 2018-5-9 13:14
If you think your spouse may be cheating, you can contact
He’s a real hacker and was very reliable in helping me spy on my cheating husband’s cell phone remotely.
Send a dm to this pi that helped me catch my cheating partner.  5ISPYHAK437@GMAIL.COM

Telegram> hak5ispy

WhatsApp  +1 252 368 8770
2023-9-21
Use props
BetterBizTech
First Officer
Flight distance : 5039731 ft
  • >>>
United States

Could be anyone meeting anyone for all I know.
2023-9-23
Use props
OneOk5649
New

France

I just wanted to share this just incase anyone is in a situation where they don’t trust their partners anymore. There is no harm in wanting to know what your second half is into, it saves you from wasting more years of your life with people who do not deserve you. I will leave the hacker’s contacts below just incase anyone needs his services and assistance. Just a mail to CyberWebPro1 @ Gmail Com

3-18 00:13
Use props
Codgerzh2
First Officer
Flight distance : 15567024 ft
United Kingdom

Just move on
3-19 04:18
Use props
Michael Calce
New

Nigeria

warrior200 Posted at 2016-11-15 23:17
Something tells me he was married for 18 years.

Do you need help on how to discretely monitor and track your suspected cheating spouse phone to gain vivid cheat proof and evidence of their sneaky ways. Send a detailed mail to DISCRETETRACE (at) yah00, c0m for the best assistance
4-9 09:22
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules