Warning.. Downgrading firmware on 600
753 0 2016-11-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brian Liem
lvl.2
Flight distance : 882113 ft
United States

I installed the D-RTK system on my rig. One of the cautions is to make sure the master and slave arieals are at the proper position and distance X, Y, Z. I had the latest firmware installed and when I went to DjI 2 assistant under M-600 tab the link to get to these settings was dead. A international halt sign is what my curser turned into when I hovered over it. So brilliant me decides lets downgrade to firmware released right before latest. I was able to revert to old firmware, but as soon as it hit 100% THE LANDING GEAR COLLAPSED!! Luckly I was close enough to keep it from smashing to the ground as I had it sitting on top of the travel case. As I caught it the landing gear kept going up and down, I was close enough to a battery where I could shut her down. Unfortunatily it did fall to the side and hit the side of the case and broke the X5R gimbal CF plate. So Now I'm out another $169.00 for a new gimbal kit. Needless to say Im not impressed, but fair warning to anyone who decides to revert to an older version of firmware.

2016-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules