Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Apriliamgt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1155823 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

VERY.co.uk

today is the day we may see some movement on orders ( or not as the case maybe) Can people keep each others updated if anything changes on your account.

My order still says 17th Novemeber.. But we can only hope
2016-11-16
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Good idea, mine says 17th too but I'm sure we'll see that date come and go.. but you never know! Fingers crossed
2016-11-16
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United States

be very interested to see if very do honour the discounted price once they have stock, taking into account the global price hike! If they dont honour it and the date slips I think that's my que to pull the plug and spend an extra £400 on the P4P. Damn you DJI
2016-11-16
Use props
Apriliamgt
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

they wont change the price, but can see the date slipping
2016-11-16
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United States

Ok ive spoken to a very advisor and theres not a cats wang of a chance of getting the mavic pro tomorrow, in fact they have no idea when they are due a consignment of Mavic's now as nothing is showing on their stock system lol. Basically they are holding out some hope of a delivery soon as the supplier (DJI) have not "negatively" informed them of a shipment delay... hmmm, they obviously dont know DJI. Piss up in a brewery springs to mind. Oh well kids, its in the lap of the gods again.    
2016-11-16
Use props
Danny-B-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

I spoke to an advisor yesterday and she confirmed that there were no stock, it is processing from supplier and that will be DJI ... so i'd guess the 17th will slip to jan/feb at least
2016-11-16
Use props
MavicPro
lvl.2

United States

The P4P is looking more and more tempting but just not sure I could bring myself to order anything else from DJI at the minute. These delays and complete lack of info have left a really bad taste in my mouth
2016-11-16
Use props
fansffae8136
lvl.2
Flight distance : 657598 ft
United Kingdom

MavicPro Posted at 2016-11-16 13:12
The P4P is looking more and more tempting but just not sure I could bring myself to order anything e ...

Absolutely no evidence to suggest exactly the same debacle won't happen with the P4 Pro.
2016-11-16
Use props
Apriliamgt
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

fansffae8136 Posted at 2016-11-16 13:31
Absolutely no evidence to suggest exactly the same debacle won't happen with the P4 Pro.

very true.  but the p4 production line has already been sorted and most likely need much of a change to dish out the P4P.

The mavic was a brand new design and needed a new production line and set of tech to go into the craft..

but i dont think people with the p4 will be quick to jump ship to the p4p.
2016-11-16
Use props
golden_blunder
lvl.2

Ireland

i think UK and Ireland dealers are in the same boat, date keeps being pushed back. I've just been pushed from mid-November to end-November. Im resigned to the fact that I probably wont see it until the new year.
really not good enough DJI, I ordered on 29th Sept!
2016-11-16
Use props
Apriliamgt
lvl.4
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Doesn't look like it's happening .  No tracking info as on 8pm tonight
2016-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now