Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Camera tilt wheel not working
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
freelanderuk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 177720 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,
New to the world of drones so please bear with me , I have just bought a second hand as new P3s,  
I checked it all out and everything was working ,I do not no what firmware was installed but the app asked me to update which I did and I am now showing the latest firmware and using 3.0.1 DJI GO App

The camera tilted with the wheel on the rc before the update but will not now, it tilts if I use the app

I have calibrated the rc sticks and wheel ,reconnected the rc to the P3s, I have updated the imu,  this has not been flown by me and was only flown 3 times with no crashes or damage by previous owner ,

Any ideas please
2016-11-16
Use props
Da Lata
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008297 ft

Brazil

Check the update log on a hidden file on the root of your SD.
2016-11-16
Use props
freelanderuk
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Da Lata Posted at 2016-11-16 10:47
Check the update log on a hidden file on the root of your SD.

Will that still be there if the card has been reformatted,  it did not come with a card ,I had to put my own in and have since formated it
2016-11-16
Use props
freelanderuk
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I have just checked the sd card and no update file hidden
2016-11-16
Use props
Da Lata
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1008297 ft

Brazil

after update phantom 3 record a hidden file on SD... Try ti reinstall the new firmware again... and after check the file on root of SD
Good lock!
2016-11-16
Use props
freelanderuk
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Thanks for reply,
I added the latest update to a formated sd card and installed it in camera ,turned on and after a few beeps and the lights stoped flashing fast I turned on the rc and connected to the app, showed latest update installed,

I shut everything down and read the sd card on my pc and the extra files were there , it shows about past updates and says latest update aborted due to firmware been the same ,

Wheel still not working.

Thanks
2016-11-16
Use props
freelanderuk
lvl.3
United Kingdom

I have managed to find out what was wrong and it's now working

I was using my Sony z3 for the app and never saw the giblets speed control button on the calibration page , used my Samsung tab s 10.1 and it showed straight away , increased the speed from 0 to 5 and all ok ,  a nexus 7 gen 2 is on its way for sole use with the dji go app ,

Thanks for replies
Regards
Chris
2016-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules