YO DJI what gives?-EMail support ignored?
1325 14 2016-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Harmonix 5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7628 ft
United States

Been emailing almost daily for two weeks asking for soime response or update as people are getting sporadic orders for dates that dont line up..

you guys ignoring emails now?

2016-11-16
Use props
t0ny
lvl.2
United States

DJI has have to have the worse support I have seen. Up there with Steam. lol
2016-11-16
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, since there are plenty of e-mails received everyday in onlinesales@dji.com, our sales team are trying their best to deal with that now.
May I have you ticket number? we'll help you look into it.
Thank you so much for your supporting.
2016-11-17
Use props
Drmerlin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What has happened to DJI Chat?... That seems to be unavailable as well..
2016-11-17
Use props
t0ny
lvl.2
United States

Ya, I have heard nothing back from email support.

Not happy.
2016-11-17
Use props
Danny-B-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

Drmerlin Posted at 2016-11-17 08:17
What has happened to DJI Chat?... That seems to be unavailable as well..

Seriously, i wouldnt bother with Chat, they are useless, never have any information to give (not just on shipping !! ) and they don't answer half the time, just leave you hanging for 20 mins at a time.

Liu on the chat service is the most arrogant of all, terrible customer service.

I know they say they dont have any information to give, but they have no interest either, they just want rid of you asap.
2016-11-17
Use props
Drmerlin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Danny-B- Posted at 2016-11-17 13:17
Seriously, i wouldnt bother with Chat, they are useless, never have any information to give (not j ...

Hi... Thanks for that advice. I agree that Liu is absolutely useless and very rude. She has just cut me off on several occasions.

I notice that Chat is no available at present. I wonder if DJI have pulled the service for now because it is of no use to anyone....
2016-11-17
Use props
Harmonix 5
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-17 02:15
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, since there are plenty of e-mails received everyday in , our sal ...

Natalia,  my gripe isnt with you and in honesty any communication experience i have with you has been awesome and honest. its more to the point of why eveything sucks so badly...

my question as i am sure other have the same concern is when my item is to ship and when i can expect it..

again.... you have been awesome in helping with responses... why cant DJI look at your record and enforces other to act the same is beyond me.
So thanks for the hard work.
2016-11-17
Use props
Chet2323
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-17 03:15
Sorry for the inconvenience caused, since there are plenty of e-mails received everyday in , our sal ...

Having the same issue no response from my two emails in over a week. My problem is I have been patient but right after I ordered on 10-8 and emailed them to cancel the extra battery figuring it will hold up my order so they did this pretty fast but on my order page it shows my order has shipped and is complete. I emailed DJI back and she said they will fix the order page but that was over a month ago. Just don't want to be past up already waited over 5 weeks.
2016-11-17
Use props
DJI Store
DJI team

Hong Kong

Hi,
You have our apology for the inconvenience caused.Due to great amount of emails, we failed to respond with our regular speed.
Could you please tell me your email the order was placed with or your order# or request # so we can respond your email in priority?

Regarding the chat issue, we were having a system update lately. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
We have managed to address it.Feel free to chat with us from store.dji.com.

2016-11-17
Use props
Chet2323
lvl.2

United States

DJI Store Posted at 2016-11-17 21:54
Hi,
You have our apology for the inconvenience caused.Due to great amount of emails, we failed to r ...
Email request (306006)
2016-11-17
Use props
Harmonix 5
lvl.2
United States

Email request is

And I mean this respectfully.

Please respond with meaninful data or something to have me value the service. I don't need the canned response like I get from liu or jewel.

I appreciate you helping us out.
2016-11-17
Use props
Muravis
lvl.1

Thailand

Murali Viswanathan <muraliv80@gmail.com> 12:10 PM (5 minutes ago)
to DJI

Reminder - 4 - Are you guys getting this email?

On Thu, Nov 17, 2016 at 7:24 PM, Murali Viswanathan <muraliv80@gmail.com> wrote:

Reminder - 3 - So has the refund process started?? When will it be credited by??

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 10:02 PM, Murali Viswanathan <muraliv80@gmail.com> wrote:

So has the refund process started??

On Wed, Nov 16, 2016 at 17:27 Lily (DJI Online Store) <onlinesales@dji.com> wrote:
##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Dear Murali,

Your request (303618) has been updated. For further inquiries, please reply to this email.

Welcome to the boat bro and sorry to hear that you too have the same issues.
2016-11-17
Use props
Camolin
lvl.2
Germany

Danny-B- Posted at 2016-11-17 14:17
Seriously, i wouldnt bother with Chat, they are useless, never have any information to give (not j ...

typical situation why are they even asking whether I want my order being tracked/ me noticed when it arrives?! Oh yeah, of course I contacted them for shipping info ;-)

2016-11-17
Use props
Chet2323
lvl.2

United States

Got a email response this morning the same cut and paste everyone gets. Whats funny she says your order is payed confirmed and shipment is pending well it's been pending since the day I ordered it a month and a half ago lol.
2016-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules