To upgrade or not to upgrade...that is the question
662 2 2016-11-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DjPro2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18307 ft
United States

So I have a P4, 5 batteries, hard case, and a complete Polar pro set of filters (12).  Purchased the bird and batteries from Best Buy and they are still within the no questions asked return period (elite plus membership bonus!).

Question is again, to upgrade or not to upgrade.  

I can return the bird and batteries, sell the mostly unused filters, and reuse the case.  Would be birdless for 2 weeks.  Small capital upgrade investment.

or

Still return everything, sell the filters and case and really upgrade by going with the Inspre 2...... Obviously there is a much larger capital upgrade investment in this option.

I run a small 107 business currently working construction aerials, mapping, and Broll footage but wanting to expand in the next 6 months to include ag and infrastructure inpection.

2016-11-16
Use props
imwhitey
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1921493 ft
  • >>>
United States

For there being not too much of a price spread between the P4 and P4Pro and what the P4Pro has to offer in terms of upgraded sensors and camera capability I'd say it would be well worth you to do the return and get the P4Pro. Best Buy doesn't have the P4Pro on their website yet but I am hoping they do soon.
2016-11-16
Use props
DjPro2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18307 ft
United States

I expect to expand to a fixed wing and Inspire 2 as business expands but the P4 or P4P will be a decent trainer tool for new pilots.
2016-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules