1054 5 2015-2-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rodger
Second Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do we have a classified section on the forum? If so, I can't fined it. If not maybe we should ask DJI to start one? Just a thought.
2015-2-8
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I was going to suggest that myself. A classified section would be great. Also a Tutorial section. There are a lot of Tutorials that are very helpful. One section on the Board would be
2015-3-18
Use props
DJI-Autumn
lvl.4

Hong Kong

We have the classified section.
Question>> Discussion>> Help>> Video&Photo>> New&Cool>> Feedbacks>> Warning>> FAQs>> Announcement, Activities&Poll

But I agree that we could make it more specific.
Thanks for reminding.
2015-3-19
Use props
rodger
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-3-19 17:02
Question>> Discussion>> Help>> Video&Photo>> New&Cool>> Feedbacks>>  ...

Thank you for the feedback. It would be a nice feature for member to member. Someone may be trying to find something and another member may have an extra that they want to part with. I also think that a Tutorial section would be very helpful, even if were just a listing of links to Youtube and Vimeo. That would be helpful to a member that is trying to find out how to do something in particular. There are some members that have created some great Tutorials on procedures that can be a bit daunting to others and bring up things that they didn't know were possible. The Inspire for example is a very sophisticated piece of electronics and is feature and function packed.
Thanks again for your input and time.
2015-3-19
Use props
bornish
lvl.3
Flight distance : 91447 ft
United Arab Emirates

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-3-19 17:02
Question>> Discussion>> Help>> Video&Photo>> New&Cool>> Feedbacks>>  ...

Dear Autumn,
I think they meant a forum section called Classifieds, where people can post about things they are looking to buy, or sell. For example when someone is having a part or accessory that wants to get rid off... or an older DJI drone after purchasing a new one (I have sold my P2V+ after being happy with my I1). The same way, in Classifieds section we could ask help in finding parts or accessories, or ask advice regarding the ones we think of ordering.
I second the idea of having a forum section called Tutorials, where we can share our personal experience with newer owners / professionals / hobbyists. There are already many tutorials in these forums, from upgrade procedures, pre-flight checklists, video shooting, color grading, 3D mapping, panorama making, and so on...
Regards,
Bogdan
2015-3-19
Use props
LiteWeight
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2849918 ft
Kuwait

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-3-19 01:02
Question>> Discussion>> Help>> Video&Photo>> New&Cool>> Feedbacks>> Warning>> FAQs>> Announcement, Activities&Poll

Ha!!!!!!

That right there is funny.
2018-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules