ASUS ZenPad S 8 Z580C-B1-BK 8 is it ok for a Phantom 3 advanced
1613 2 2016-11-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rbryant1492
lvl.2
United States

I just saw it listed on http://www.dronethusiast.com/ website as good for the Phantom 4.
Had anybody used this with their Phantom 3?  I am trying to find a tablet that walmart sells
so I can use a big gift card and they have it.
Thanks guys   
2016-11-17
Use props
fanscd256e3f
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175495 ft
United States

id say min would be 1.5ghz quadcore processor and 2gb of ram 4gb ram and 64bit beter
2016-11-17
Use props
rbryant1492
lvl.2
United States

ASUS ZenPad S 8 Z580C-B1-BK 8″ Tablet For Phantom 4

dji phantom 4 tablet
When flown against the Nexus 7, A pilot in San Jose CA claimed that he could make it to 5,600 ft out with this device, and was impressed due to the serious radio interference volume in the area. Surprisingly to the members of our staff, the ZenPad surpassed the N7 LTE in “wobble” tests, where moving at certain amounts of speed, the user tried to get the image to pixelate.

Pilots who used the ZenPad also reported that it stayed pretty cool for the most part, another common complaint and worry amongst drone pilots using the DJI Go app. This tablet has an 8″ IPS display, with TruVivid technology for a better visual experience.

Inside are 2GB of RAM, and 32G of onboard storage, which will aide in capturing many of the awesome images and video that you gather from overhead. At 11.2 OZ weight, it is not in the “lightest of all time” category, but for the price, is a pretty good choice for the best tablet for DJI Phantom 4 seekers.

Many are a bit surprised by this brand: it’s not backed by the biggest names in the business by any means, but will still provide a great user experience, and may be the sleeper surprise of the bunch when it comes time to explore the open skies.
the review I saw
2016-11-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules