Quality Mavic ?
1293 7 2016-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blue
lvl.1

Belgium

Like a lot of you, I'm still waiting on the mavic. I'm so close to canceling, because i have the feeling that they are producing like crazy and don't pay much attention to quality. I don't want to receive a product that has problems and have to deal with Dji customer service, because we all know their service sucks !!!
2016-11-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Please don't worry about the quality.
After you received your Mavic, if you have any query, please feel free to let me know.
I'll do what ever I can to help you.
2016-11-18
Use props
EpicLPer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 80272 ft
Austria

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-18 12:51
After you received your Mavic, if you have any query, please  ...

I've sent you guys a support mail about a discount when buying a Phantom 4 Pro due to the delay of the Mavic but haven't received an answer yet. I know you guys are busy but is it possible or not?
2016-11-18
Use props
Blue
lvl.1

Belgium

I'm sick of it, i'm cancelling
2016-11-18
Use props
Chet2323
lvl.2

United States

EpicLPer Posted at 2016-11-18 07:00
I've sent you guys a support mail about a discount when buying a Phantom 4 Pro due to the delay of ...

Yea would love to know that too. I'm about ready to cancel myself. It would be nice of them to give us customers a 10% discount who waited all this time but I'm guessing they wont do that.
2016-11-18
Use props
freddyms
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-18 06:51

you want to help Mindy??
I have one. the people on the forum are the people who buy your products over and over. we know how to use them. but its when we see people who never flew a dji product just walk into apple stores right now and walk out with the mavic. all of us forum members were your backbone to your company and help you solve problems. I think your company has sold out to the big bucks to the corporate world and screw the little guys who has helped your company be who you are.
so for us that ordered the combo, separate the sku and send us two deliveries. the drone as one delivery and the fly more as you get more of what you need to finish that package later.
2016-11-18
Use props
Freeky Reeky
lvl.1

Russia

freddyms Posted at 2016-11-18 16:42
you want to help Mindy??
I have one. the people on the forum are the people who buy your products  ...

here here
2016-11-18
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-18 03:51

Oh, "don't worry" Mindy?
I know only people who have problems are posting here but it definitely made people worry already.
It is not something like Mavic is flooding the market and got problem. However, it is extremely slowly coming out of assembly line to customers without a proper QA.
2016-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules