Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
My Mavic was crashed
1515 7 2016-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd72c019c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 295653 ft
South Korea

My mavic was crashed above 2~3 m from the ground.

One of four propellas is not working properly. I think some sand is inside a motor... (I guess I can handle that)

But the real problem is, the gimbal

gimbal is not moving and DJI Go app said 'cramp should be removed' which is already removed.

Gimbal Flat Cable might be broken So I want to get a spare part(the flat cable). But I can't find it on the web.

And.. I'm worrying that It will take many days If I send my mavic to DJI to repair.

Any suggestions?
2016-11-18
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

I think it'll be faster to send it in for repair since parts aren't out yet. It'll be awhile before parts are available.
2016-11-18
Use props
fansd72c019c
lvl.1
South Korea

Thanks. I sent an email to dji, and They said that They will send me back after checking availability.
2016-11-18
Use props
jvanderhoff
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14045 ft
United States

Does it seem like there is anything in the gimbal assembly that might be binding one of the axis? I would think you would just hold the Mavic and rotate it around and you should see the camera having at least some movement. It seems like if the system is telling you to remove the cover then it is attempting to move the gimbal but cannot.
2016-11-18
Use props
fansd72c019c
lvl.1
South Korea

I Found the problem. A ribbon cable was broken. This can be fixed? Or Should I wait for spare part for this to be sold?

As far as I know, This part is not on the web for sale, I might have to send my mavic to DJI.
(But It will take days...)
2016-11-18
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

fansd72c019c Posted at 2016-11-19 00:40
I Found the problem. A ribbon cable was broken. This can be fixed? Or Should I wait for spare part ...

Dji has an excellent repair service, it chokes a bit at the moment to say that, but it's true..
2016-11-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sorry to hear about the crash, to ensure safety and performance, it would be best to send it in for evaluation then get it repaired by our engineers.
Since you have sent e-mail to our support, they will reply you soon with the details how to deal with it.
Hope you will get it back soon and enjoy it.
2016-11-18
Use props
WeinerCopter
lvl.1

New Zealand

I had a bit of a dump yesterday when my mavic hit a branch returning to home.....my gimbals ribbon has also torn.....seems the weak point in design that is difficult to fix.
2016-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules