DJI Pre-Orders vs Apple
1205 1 2016-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gslick
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Well I looks like a big slap in the face for loyal customers who pre-ordered a Mavic with DJI taking the payment upfront when you can walk into an Apple store and skip the queue!

How many times can you mess up with customer service with one product launch?

What was the point of the pre-order !?

How can you put a product in a shop, when people who have paid upfront have still not got the product !?

I wouldnt mind if they where shipping and they where near the end of October, but people who ordered on September 28th have still not received their product which they have paid for.

I wonder if DJI are going to look after their customer base as its these guys who would buy the Inspire 2's and P4Pro's ?

We are only angry because it seems nobody is listening!

Do DJI Care ?

2016-11-18
Use props
Clint7
New
United States

I'm with you on most of your points except being angry only because no one is listening.

I was content with having to wait because of production issues and any number of other conceivable delays but when I learned that my friend was able to purchase a Mavic in Canada too, just last week, as I still wait for my order from oct. 7 to ship.

Clearly DJI is more concerned about getting people's money than they are in holding up their end of the bargain by delivering the product to customers who they have already taken money from.

I find it to be unethical sales practices and I am ready to join any class action case claiming fraud.  What does preorder mean if not the implied contract that those customers would get the product in hand before retail customers...

It is just downright shady and dishonest!
Shame on you DJI!
2016-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules