Customer Service?
840 4 2016-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fraggdyax
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I've waited patiently for my 3 orders, my mavic (bag!) was sent a week or so ago but no forecast other than the alleged 6-8 weeks.

So after the P4 Pro announcement i had enough and decided to contact customer service and ask to switch to the P4 Pro (I would have paid extra of course)

So hours later after waiting in a queue of 50 i was down to 9, queue reset to 45+.

Another hour, down to 8 and the  number allegedly went down to 0 in the time it took me to look away and the queue reset.

Another hour and down to 2 - queue reset to 40+.

What gives? I took the wait on the chin and just wanted to switch - but this is crazy. I've wasted a day waiting!

2016-11-18
Use props
fraggdyax
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Have now spoke to someone as the queue went down from 40-1 in a minute and told that i cannot switch I have to cancel the order then re-order.

So I asked to cancel the orders and that was the end of the conversation, no response in 10+ minutes.
2016-11-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Fraggdyax, sorry for the inconvenience caused, maybe the internet is unstable, the support did not received your message.
May I know your order number? we'd love to help you deal with the case, thanks for your supporting!
2016-11-18
Use props
Andy Brown
lvl.1
Flight distance : 116060 ft
United Kingdom

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2016-11-19
Use props
fraggdyax
lvl.2

United Kingdom

To confirm, the above post was from my new account, had to change it as it was not possible to switch my email on skypixel or the forum.
2016-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules