DJi---- you change the chat features and its still bad support
776 6 2016-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Harmonix 5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7628 ft
United States

Why cant we get updates... its been close to a month since i have gotten an update about my order....
i see you update your chat features and it has a new coat of paint....

lets checks it out. i start the chat 43 in front of me.... no problem ill wait....

GUESS who i get right off the bat?!!!

LIU... i wait 10+ min to see if Liu responds and not a dam peep....

what manner of diety or sacrifical god must i appease to get a response that is not canned or comes out of a fortune cookie????

come on guys and gals.... answer us and bring us to your side.

Horrible

Horrible
2of2.PNG
2016-11-18
Use props
Ange1walk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30305 ft
Austria

Wth this is actually funny
2016-11-18
Use props
Danny-B-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 306640 ft
United Kingdom

Liu is obnoxious and rude at the best of times, when you finally do get a response.

I've said this before, but don't bother with Chat, they are utterly useless. I don't say that lightly as I understand that they are probs as much in the dark about shipping as us, what I am referring to is their arrogance when you do ask anything ... if I was in charge of Liu,  she/he would be getting a final written warning at very least.
2016-11-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Harmonix 5, thanks for bringing this to our attention, maybe that's the issue caused by chat system, we'll keep an eye on it and get it fixed soon.
I got your ticket number in your another thread, will transfer it to our pre-sales team and ask them to handle your case asap, thanks for your supporting!
2016-11-18
Use props
Harmonix 5
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-18 21:23
Harmonix 5, thanks for bringing this to our attention, maybe that's the issue caused by chat system, ...

As always Natalia thank you for the support. you have been the bright shining light among the dim background that is this support system...
2016-11-18
Use props
Travelling Dron
lvl.2
Canada

I had Liu to he is ultra rude, no offense i wish there customer service was located  (chat wise) in Canada or the United states or the UK.
I've always said the DJI moderators on here are a gazillion times better then the people on the shop.dji.com page.
2016-11-18
Use props
Harmonix 5
lvl.2
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-18 20:23
Harmonix 5, thanks for bringing this to our attention, maybe that's the issue caused by chat system, ...

Natalia... its already been close to a month... am i still to wait in limbo...come on dont fail me now.... youa re the chosen one!
2016-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules