DJI Refresh question - need DJI official response
1771 4 2016-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chicago Mavic
lvl.1

United States

I ordered the mavic combo + dji refresh on Oct. 3 and still have not received it.  I found a drone in an Apple Store.  What I want to do is apply the DJI refresh that I purchased with the combo to the one I now have.  When the combo comes in, I will gladly sell the Mavic at cost and keep the rest of the goodies.  What I don't want to have to do is buy an additional DJI refresh option.  Whoever I sell the Mavic to may not want to pay for the additional coverage.  

What are my options?  Can I cancel just part of the order without canceling the whole?  Can I access that part now?  I have been hold on chat all day.  One minute there are 21 people in front of me then it grows to 51. Line cutters!  

Please help.  Thanks!
2016-11-18
Use props
ctopysf
lvl.2

United States

Can you just cancel the entire DJI order? I ordered my DJI Care refresh and IIRC I just plugged in the Mavic's s/n.

That tells me that you should be able to re-order refresh, and apply the s/n of the one you got from Apple.
2016-11-18
Use props
Chicago Mavic
lvl.1

United States

ctopysf Posted at 2016-11-18 16:36
Can you just cancel the entire DJI order? I ordered my DJI Care refresh and IIRC I just plugged in t ...

That's my problem, I don't want to cancel the existing order as I would lose my place in line.  I only want to ditch a portion of the order.
2016-11-18
Use props
MsSea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30344 ft
United States

Chicago Mavic Posted at 2016-11-18 17:50
That's my problem, I don't want to cancel the existing order as I would lose my place in line.  I  ...

You might as well just keep the refresh order for the combo and buy another one for the drone you got at Apple. Then when you sell the combo drone just include the Refresh in the price. I honestly wouldn't trust DJI with just canceling part of the order, I'm sure they're just going to cancel the whole thing.
2016-11-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

As mentioned above, you could not just cancel part of the order.
For refresh service, may I know have you sent an e-mail to djicare@dji.com for further information or not?
Since you bought aircraft and refresh service together, the service has been bond to that SN automatically, and there is no need to enter the SN again. It cannot be bond to another SN, unless the aircraft is sent in for repair, the SN has been changed, then we could check the info in our system and help you deal with the case.
For another situation, if you return or replace the aircraft for product faulty, then please provide proofs to djicare@dji.com, our colleagues will help you handle it.
You could also get details on our website: http://www.dji.com/service/djicare-refresh
2016-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules